Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 07:19 PM   #51
popcorn88888

Default Re: Biggest Webkinz Fashion Contest Yet!!! Features Miley Dogrus And Great Prizes!!! Please Check It Out!!!

so i get to use kinzstyle yay i have another outfit

---------- popcorn88888 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
OK. This photoshoot, you must each style: A type of food!!!

Rainbow-Watermelen
Iceberg-Corn
Snowy-Ice Cream
Sammy-Peanut Butter
Sapphire-Apple
Joey-Banana

Good luck and send in your entries quickly!!!
so i got to find clothes to make rainbow look like a watermelon

---------- popcorn88888 added 4 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

i bought the clothes

---------- popcorn88888 added 5 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

this is rainbow went watermelon style i bought all shirts with red on them to see what looked best

the green pants is the green part of the watermelon i made it a nice bright green and the red is for the red part of the watermelon yumm...

---------- popcorn88888 added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

and those were like only green pants in the w-shop *sigh*

Last edited by popcorn88888; 04-09-2008 at 07:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2008, 07:20 PM   #52
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Biggest Webkinz Fashion Contest Yet!!! Features Miley Dogrus And Great Prizes!!! Please Check It Out!!!

Haayyy!!

It's Haflinger13 and Iceberg, coming up with the new fashions!! Here's Iceberg modeling one of my fave's, my corn look!

Click the image to open in full size.

The green pants are the leaves of the corn, while the yellow tops are the mouthwatering corn itself!! The ensamble works together giving us the image of tall wonderful corn!

Let's hope we stay in!

-halinger13 and Iceberg
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 08:00 PM   #53
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

We only need 3 more entries!!!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 11:27 PM   #54
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

OK. This photoshoot, you must each style: A type of food!!!

Rainbow-Watermelen
Iceberg-Corn
Snowy-Ice Cream
Sammy-Peanut Butter
Sapphire-Apple
Joey-Banana

Good luck and send in your entries quickly!!!
So I'm back....I'm ice cream, cool. Do I use my pet Snowy?
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 12:05 AM   #55
cascas90
Webkinz :)

cascas90 is on a distinguished road

my gosh i'm peanut butter? cool! as always, vanvan will put the pic in her posts. thanks!
cascas90 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 12:06 AM   #56
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by cascas90
my gosh i'm peanut butter? cool! as always, vanvan will put the pic in her posts. thanks!
Yeah, I'll do it. I just need to take a pic and I'll post mine and Cascas'. Thanks again
Old 04-10-2008, 06:33 AM   #57
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Yeah. You need to user Snowy again.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-11-2008, 12:09 AM   #58
Gift Guru

Yeah. You need to user Snowy again.
Sure, I'll put Snowy's pic later.

So when's the deadline?

---------- vanvan20 added 42 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Cas-I'm on your account and I'm taking pics of your pet. Good luck, everyone

Last edited by vanvan20; 04-11-2008 at 12:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-11-2008, 12:24 AM   #59
Gift Guru

Here's Cascas's Pet..........drumroll please........Sammy! Good luck!
I'll have my pet Snowy in a bit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpeanut butter.JPG (5.4 KB, 14 views)
Old 04-11-2008, 12:27 AM   #60
Gift Guru

Oh, here's mine. My pet's supposed to look like a ice cream cone, so here we go:

Note....it's strawberry ice cream
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsnowy.JPG (4.8 KB, 14 views)
Closed