Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 08:59 PM   #171
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Biggest Webkinz Fashion Contest Yet!!! Features Miley Dogrus And Great Prizes!!! Please Check It Out!!!

Yea!!! Judging time! Time to see who gets to go to the finale!!!

---------- volleyuup added 37 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Hello, ladies. Welcome to pannel. Which of you is making it to the top three? Let's get started.

Rainbow-Not a great top to have picked but otherwise, this was a dancing outfit.

Snowy-This pic was a mess. First, why would you wear a skirt while dancing? Joey has a reason but you don't. Also, that is too fancy of a top to dance in.

Sammy-You really redeemed yourself!!! You just needed some accessories, but otherwise, GREAT JOB!!1

Joey- That was totally creative. This wasn't what we were expecting but you were creative and made it work. Congrats!

Judge's Fav's:
Nick: Joey, yes!
Ashley: Joey, of course
Miley: Sammy, ALL THE WAY!!!

So, Joey, you are safe!
And Sammy, you are safe too!

Will Snowy and Rainbow please step forward? One of you has to go home. Who will it be?

Snowy...this is the end of the road for you. You have talent but you just have to really think about the basics of your outfits! Good luck!

Here is the next theme:
Going to a wedding! Imagine going to Mackley's and Safari's Wedding (see my siggy!). Wear what you would wear! Safari and Mackley will guest judge and decide who is going to the finale!

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-25-2008 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2008, 01:36 AM   #172
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: Biggest Webkinz Fashion Contest Yet!!! Features Miley Dogrus And Great Prizes!!! Please Check It Out!!!

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Yea!!! Judging time! Time to see who gets to go to the finale!!!

---------- volleyuup added 37 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Hello, ladies. Welcome to pannel. Which of you is making it to the top three? Let's get started.

Rainbow-Not a great top to have picked but otherwise, this was a dancing outfit.

Snowy-This pic was a mess. First, why would you wear a skirt while dancing? Joey has a reason but you don't. Also, that is too fancy of a top to dance in.

Sammy-You really redeemed yourself!!! You just needed some accessories, but otherwise, GREAT JOB!!1

Joey- That was totally creative. This wasn't what we were expecting but you were creative and made it work. Congrats!

Judge's Fav's:
Nick: Joey, yes!
Ashley: Joey, of course
Miley: Sammy, ALL THE WAY!!!

So, Joey, you are safe!
And Sammy, you are safe too!

Will Snowy and Rainbow please step forward? One of you has to go home. Who will it be?

Snowy...this is the end of the road for you. You have talent but you just have to really think about the basics of your outfits! Good luck!

Here is the next theme:
Going to a wedding! Imagine going to Mackley's and Safari's Wedding (see my siggy!). Wear what you would wear! Safari and Mackley will guest judge and decide who is going to the finale!
Bye-bye everyone....I guess I'm not ready.
Anyways I'll watch and post Cascas90's pics. Thank you for the entertainment.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2008, 02:27 AM   #173
cascas90
Webkinz :)

cascas90 is on a distinguished road

Bye Van, I'll miss you but at least you'll watch. Aww, man! I just don't think I can continue, but I guess I'll stick around to watch. So good luck, Joey and Rainbow.
cascas90 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2008, 02:55 AM   #174
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by cascas90
Bye Van, I'll miss you but at least you'll watch. Aww, man! I just don't think I can continue, but I guess I'll stick around to watch. So good luck, Joey and Rainbow.
Aww...Cas, don't drop out, you've been doing so well.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:18 AM   #175
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings or anything. I will have a season 2 so why don't you enter that?
Old 04-26-2008, 01:50 PM   #176
popcorn88888

um wedding
Old 04-26-2008, 04:20 PM   #177
Goofball
Gift Guru

Um...yeah. That's the theme. Think Dresses.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:20 PM   #178
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
I didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings or anything. I will have a season 2 so why don't you enter that?
Of course you didn't hurt anyone! I'll surely enter season 2, season 1 was a blast!
Oh, yeah, and don't mind Cas, she's a bit sensitive expecially when she watches shows where people get out. I'm sure she didn't mean anything. I can't wait to see everyone's outfits!
Old 04-26-2008, 08:02 PM   #179
Goofball
Gift Guru

O.K. Well. I guess that we have a finale!
Old 04-27-2008, 11:27 AM   #180
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

hmm wedding. I cant wear the same dress. I cant wear a wedding dress (not my wedding). Can we have some details. like where it will be? I may have to go buy some clothes
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Closed