Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 07:19 PM   #11
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Big Bro+Little Sis! ~From the creator of WI's Next Top Chef!~ Your Webkinz and Lil'Kinz compete as a team in all types of contests!

i guess we wait....cuz writer girl is not on yet....so i'm proably going to go to open mike and start postin away on the DCT...anyone wanna come with me?
♥wanda259♥
wanda259 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #12
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Big Bro+Little Sis! ~From the creator of WI's Next Top Chef!~ Your Webkinz and Lil'Kinz compete as a team in all types of contests!

Sorry! I didn't see your post until afterward!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 06:10 PM   #13
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

its ok
♥wanda259♥
Old 06-05-2008, 07:54 PM   #14
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

What now? Ummm.....DCT?
carrierocks is offline Female
Old 06-06-2008, 05:52 PM   #15
ohai
Gifted

too late now...
Old 06-06-2008, 06:47 PM   #16
I may be....
Gifted

Huh? I'm confused. BUMP!
Old 06-07-2008, 11:34 AM   #17
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Sunflower:

Sorry for being late! For some reason, I forgot to subscribe and couldn't find the thread!

Oh well.

For Round 1,
you must post a picture of the outfit your webkinz wears everyday.
If you don't know how to post pics, or you're on a Mac, I can take the picture for you.

Add writergirl7 on your WW phone.

Also, each pet must answer the 3 questions assigned to them. Remember to make it match your pets personality.

For the Big Kinz:

1. Who in WW is your role model?
2. Scenario: What would you do if a burgular broke into your house?
3. Scenario: If your little bro/sis recked your room and stole your superbed, how would you react?

For the Lil'Kinz:

1. Who in WW is your role model?
2. Scenario: What would you do if a burgular broke into your house?
3. Scenario: The big kids aren't letting you into the pool. What would you do?

One team will be eliminated this round!

Good luck.

Sunflower
Old 06-08-2008, 04:04 PM   #18
ohai
Gifted

big kinz:Click the image to open in full size.
little kinz:Click the image to open in full size.

For the Big Kinz:

1. Who in WW is your role model? Arte. i love to discover hidden treasures.
2. Scenario: What would you do if a burgular broke into your house?quietly grab the littler ones and sneak out of the house.
3. Scenario: If your little bro/sis recked your room and stole your superbed, how would you react?fight fire with fire...just take it back and maybe put a lock on my door...

For the Lil'Kinz:

1. Who in WW is your role model? persephone. she has a great sense of style.
2. Scenario: What would you do if a burgular broke into your house? scream and hide under my bed
3. Scenario: The big kids aren't letting you into the pool. What would you do? stomp my feet and warn them that i would tell my mommy.

♥wanda259♥
Old 06-13-2008, 08:38 PM   #19
I may be....
Gifted

Will get in soon....I haven't forgotten.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:51 PM   #20
I may be....
Gifted

Here come the pics!

Click the image to open in full size.

Mick prefers to be outside most of the time. He's very active and loves playing soccer and hide-and-go-seek with his yourger brothers and sisters.

Who is your WW role model? Ms. Birdy. She helps bring new webkinz into webkinz world; she's kinda like a hero.
What would you do if a burglar broke into your house? Our family is deticated to safety, so we have an emergency plan. We all meet in the backyard by the lagoon with our assigned buddy. Mine is Jellybean. So, therefore, my job would be to find Jellybean and make sure she gets safely out of the house. We don't bring anything out of the house with us, either; as our family is more important than anything we have in the house.
What if Jellybean wrecked my room and stole my Superbed? I ,of course, would be angry. I would try to work things out with her, and maybe try to come to a compromise. I could take her to the arcade and read to her if she would return the Superbed and help me claen my room, for example.

Jellybean, like her brother, enjoys being outdoors. She tends to spend her time in the garden or reading by the lagoon, which happens to be her favorite spot in the house. She does play a little soccer or volleyball when her siblings do.

Who is your WW role model? Quizzy because he helps Webkinz to learn even while they are playing. He's taught me a lot and I like to help hime come up with quesyions, especially form the books I read.
What if a burglar broke into your home? As Mick said, I would follow the family's emergency plan. I would locate Mick and he would help me get out of the house.
The big kids won't let me into the pool, what do I do? This would make me very upset. I would try to talk to the big kids and see if we coud take turns being in the pool every so often.

Thanks for letting us be part of the competition!

Thanks!
carrierocks
Closed