Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2007, 10:43 AM   #1
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Default Best Webkinz Yard - ends 6/29

Post your webkinz yards here. You may use as many rare items as you wish. But there is a limit that you can only enter the contest once. There shall be no copying. The prizes are:
1st place gets a recipie food from the stove, blender, and sandwichmaker
2nd place gets 2 webkinz foods from ethier the pnada, alley cat, cow, horse, rabbit, or lion and a recipie food from the stove
3rd place gets 3 webkinz foods from the webkinz listed above

So, have fun with this contest. It will end on Friday, June 29th.
ouscream is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2007, 10:43 AM   #2
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Default Re: Best Webkinz Yard

Click the image to open in full size.

Oooh.. I hope I win!
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2007, 10:50 AM   #3
Gift Guru

googles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to behold

Here is my yard!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:54 AM   #4
peanut1796 :)
Webkinz :)

peanut1796 is an unknown quantity at this point

idk how to post it!
Old 06-26-2007, 11:01 AM   #5
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Okay, here's how you post. Go to your room in webkinz world. Once you get to your yard or whatever you want to take a picture of press the ctrl button and the prt scm button at the same time. (They should be on your keyboard some where) Then, go to paint. (If you don't have paint you can use word or anything that lets you paste.) Go to edit and paste. Then your picture should appear. Go to file and save as. Save it then come back to WI. When you go to type in your message look for the button that says Go Advanced. It should be right under the text box. Then, and lastly find a box that says manage attachments (I think that's what it says) click browse and you can find the picture of your room that you saved there. Then upload the picture and click submit. I know I wrote a lot but I hope this helps!!!!!
Old 06-26-2007, 11:47 AM   #6
lydie95
Gifted

KinzQueen is on a distinguished road

Those are weird prizes. 3rd place gets the best one and 1st place gets the least best one.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:06 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Default Re: Best Webkinz Yard - ends 6/29

Okay, change in prizes. The top 3 winners get to choose anything they want from the prizes I listed before. (The webkinz food and secret recipies.) So, are you covinced to enter my contest now????

Thanks for your post KinzQueen. I changed it for you.

Last edited by ouscream; 06-26-2007 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-26-2007, 01:15 PM   #8
toco0range
Gift Guru

Sandy has a spectacular aura about

As you can see I was reading the directions when I did this!
Old 06-26-2007, 01:24 PM   #9
toco0range
Gift Guru

Sandy has a spectacular aura about

Is'nt working won't uploed sorry!
Old 06-26-2007, 02:13 PM   #10
PM me please :]
Gift Guru

TAMMYxL0V3SxW3BKiiNZ will become famous soon enough

Here's my outdoor paradise.