Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2007, 07:40 PM   #11
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The Best Outfit On Any Webkinz Contest!

I want to enter!

First is my chocolate lab in her Girls Night Out outfit:

Attachment 6051

Another picture of it:

Attachment 6054

Second is a picture of my black lab in her everyday outfit:

Attachment 6052

Another picture of it:

Attachment 6053

Tell me what you think!
Oh and my webkinz username is DKMagoo3...add me!

Last edited by DKMagoo; 04-18-2008 at 07:13 PM..
DKMagoo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2007, 08:01 PM   #12
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

I have two more, but I can't have them all in one post. When I try to upload them it says I have too many uploaded files. But it won't let me delete my old ones! Is that because they are being used in a forum or post or something?? Its weird because I have seen people with over 30 pictures posted (on a few different posts). If anyone knows why I can't post them, or how I can fix it let me know! I would really like to post my other two outfits!

For now I guess I'll just list out what I used:

For SweetStuff's cheer outfit:
Blue Jersey
Cuffed Jeans
Blue Bow
White Sneakers

For Scruffy's Outfit:
Red Jersey
Cuffed Jeans
Red Bow
White Sneakers

I like these two a lot, but I think my other ones were a bit better. Still I would love to post the pictures if someone can help me!

Last edited by DKMagoo; 04-18-2008 at 07:13 PM..
Old 07-10-2007, 08:15 PM   #13
platupus
Banned
platupus is on a distinguished road

GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 08:20 PM   #14
Sugarcraze
Gifted

SugarCraze will become famous soon enough

Thanks very much.
I love your outfits, DKMagoo!!!

Last edited by SugarCraze; 07-10-2007 at 08:20 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 07-10-2007, 08:23 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Thanks you guys!!! I love these kind of contest!! I have to say, I love fasion!!

My webkinz world username is: DKMagoo3
Ask to be my buddy! I always accept =)
Old 07-10-2007, 08:23 PM   #16
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

Great outfits everyone!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 08:34 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Does anyone know how I can post my last two outfits as pictures or no (I know how to make them pictures, it just won't let me post them). I wrote all about my deliema above, so if anyone knows please tell me! It would be easier if you could pm me your response instead of posting it here. If anyone doesn't get my problem, but thinks they might know how to do it, please pm me! Thanks everyone!
Old 07-11-2007, 11:21 AM   #18
platupus
Banned
platupus is on a distinguished road

Im sorry I dont
Closed