Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Here are the instructions that I found. Another memeber, webkinzlvr29, had posted these on another thread. I used these:
Instructions on how to post pictures:
1. Go to the room you want on Webkinz. Press the Print Screen button.
2. Go to the Paint Program.
3. At the top of the page (on paint) press edit then paste.
4. A picture of the room will come up.
5. Put a box around what you want to show on your post.
6. Inside the box right click and then click "cut".
7. Then at the top go to Image and click "clear image"
8. Your picture will go away, so click paste.
9. What you choose to be the box will show up. Click save as and save your pic.
Uploading your picture
1. Go to www.tinypic.com
2. Click "browse" and find the picture you saved.
3. Then click "Upload" and copy the IMG code.
4. Click paste on the box where you'd usaully post the message and the code will come up.
5. Clcik "Post Quick Reply" and your picture will come up in your post.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.