Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 06:35 PM   #61
cookiemansta

Default Re: ...:::Best Made Desktop Contest:::... ...:::Includes up to 10 PSFs:::... ...:::NO MORE SPOTS LEFT please vote in the poll, though!:::... ...::: :] :::...

If my daughter gets to the seconds round, I will have her make it, but I will post it for you!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 06:37 PM   #62
♥♥♥
Webkinz :)

BananaPop is just really niceBananaPop is just really nice

Default Re: ...:::Best Made Desktop Contest:::... ...:::Includes up to 10 PSFs:::... ...:::NO MORE SPOTS LEFT please vote in the poll, though!:::... ...::: :] :::...

Alright! Thanks cookiemansta :]
BananaPop is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 06:39 PM   #63
cookiemansta

your welcome.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:04 PM   #64
♥♥♥

**Results are tomarrow!**
Old 08-05-2008, 08:09 PM   #65
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Eep! I only have 2 votes!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 08:13 AM   #66
♥♥♥

I think I am going to send out like one or two PSFs to the people who get eliminated anyway. :]

---------- BananaPop added 721 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

**RESULTS**
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who entered in this and made ah-mazing desktops. They were all so unique! But, today, 4 people will have to go.

Now. Our first place winner for our first poll, is...

iSmile!!
Congratz, you are still safe! Great job!

And our second place winner is,....

Me! xDD :]

And in third place, we have..

cookiemonster96!
Congratz, you are also safe! Good job!

And the other two that are safe are...

Buggirl28 & whiteterrierlover43!
Congratz & good job!

We also have our bottom... 5? Well, since we can only eliminate 4 people, everyone else should send me a private PM saying who should stay.
Our bottom 5 are -

nabbyabby
Lissyla12
webkinz4ever
Connie
Elly-Rose

Ok, so 4 of you guys will go... and one will stay.
The others will decide.
PM me.

Everyone did a great job! the people who are safe PM me and start working on those desktops! Our next theme is Rainbow anything!

GOOD LUCK!!!
:]

Last edited by BananaPop; 08-06-2008 at 08:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-06-2008, 09:18 AM   #67
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

Default Re: ...:::Best Made Desktop Contest:::... Results are IN!!! ...:::Includes up to 10 PSFs:::... ...:::NO MORE SPOTS LEFT please vote in the poll, though!:::... :]]]

awesome!!!!i cant believe im still in!!i didn't even no the poll was up!!
~shooshness~
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:23 AM   #68
♥♥♥

Default Re: ...:::Best Made Desktop Contest:::... Results are IN!!! ...:::Includes up to 10 PSFs:::... ...:::NO MORE SPOTS LEFT please vote in the poll, though!:::... :]]]

Lol! Well yeah atleast you are still in xD
Old 08-06-2008, 10:00 AM   #69
Elly-Rose

Aw, I didn't even get to see how many votes I had...Oh well.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:53 AM   #70
♥♥♥

Ok, I am just going to judge myself.
I am going to judge the bottom 5 on style, unique stuff, and how hard I think the worked on it.
P.S. Don't get offended if I picked you for elimination. If I make another contest, be sure to enter in one, and remember, all you entries were FANTASTIC.

Well, sadly, Connie got the least amount of votes. So sadly she is out.
Say a good-bye to Connie.

So, now we need one to stay.

nabbyabby
Lissyla12
webkinz4ever
Elly-Rose

lets start with nabbyabby...

wait, no, lets start with someone else.

accually, no. nabbyabby....

is..

I am terribly sorry, nabbyabby, but you are going to leave us today. If I have another contest like this, be sure to enter.

So, now we have webkinz4ever, Lissyla12, and Elly-Rose.

Lets start with webkinz4ever.

is...

no, lets do Lissyla12..

she is

sadly, also going home. Same thing as I said to nabbyabby. You did great, though!

And now, I can't really decide between Elly-Rose and webkinz4ever.
I really think they should both stay....

so....

webkinz4ever.

I REALLY LOVED your desktop! I thought it should be bigger, but it was great.

Elly-Rose.

The colors are really good.
It was a great size.
I luved it.

webkinz4ever....

Very sorry....

but you willl sadly be leaving us tonight. But you are very good at graphics, I LOVED it. Wow. Please, if I make another contest like this, enter it!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!
And congratz Elly-Rose, you are STAYING with us.

Everybody make those desktops! Congratz!
And say good-bye to our friends who are leaving us tonight, and they all had very good talent in desktop making stuff. :]
Connie
nabbyabby
Lissyla12
webkinz4ever

Good bye, friends.
Until next time.

Now, lets get those desktops in!
Closed