Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2008, 06:48 AM   #31
doggiegirl11
Webkinz :)

michellem13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Best Large Room Ever Contest!!! Great Prizes! Ends At 10:00pm Next Saturday!

keep em' comin'
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2008, 10:43 AM   #32
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Best Large Room Ever Contest!!! Great Prizes! Ends At 10:00pm Next Saturday!

Heres my Hockey Room named
Harold's Hockey Rink here we see Truman and louis cheering on there favorite teams in the comfort of their couch, Harold and Waddle playing a quick game of Air Hockey, Tad sitting at his desk and polishing his trophy, and Bruno, Sophie, and Hamilton chatting away about the latest hockey games.

Last edited by Sparky1109; 07-13-2008 at 01:46 PM..
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2008, 12:55 PM   #33
jemurdough

View Post Originally Posted by sydney123212
I tried to do that, it didn't work
try going to download.com and search for a free print screen program

i have printkey 2000, but it wasnt free
Old 03-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #34
sharpay_fan12

this is candy corn and her daughter Mittens :ccat: mittens dad is they don't reallt know where so here is there house

---------- sharpay_fan12 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

stink the pic didn't work let me try again

---------- sharpay_fan12 added 5 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

ok i think it worked

---------- sharpay_fan12 added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

it won't let me post a large room bc it is to big for the file

Last edited by sharpay_fan12; 03-18-2008 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-18-2008, 03:02 PM   #35
jemurdough

use a photo resizer program like fast stone photo resizer - i found that on download.com for free - quick and easy way to shrink the image so that its easier to upload and post
Old 03-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #36
Call me kitten! :

cutekitten48 will become famous soon enough

Umm I have a little question...does anyone like mine? (Exclusive room. First Page.) I think all the others here are awesome!
cutekitten48 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2008, 05:19 PM   #37
Rocks out loud!

Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cutekitten48
OK here's my Exclusive Room! I have many other exclusives too but I started to run out of room in the Exclusive Room so I built a Exclusive Room 2 but I ran out of room in there (It was medium sized) so I just put them in my pet's rooms. Here it is!

Attachment 73996
OMG my velvety elephant is named Peanut too!!!

---------- Fluffyhoney123 added 20 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

k here's my best large room. it was hard to pick!

Click the image to open in full size.

^^this is my Luxury Hotel, where Pop Star the , Peanut the, and Max the :cs: all sleep. Peanut and Pop Star are enjoying their favorite episode of Chef Gazpacho and the soothing sounds from the music box, while Max is snoozing away. Hope you like it!

Last edited by Fluffyhoney123; 03-18-2008 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-18-2008, 06:07 PM   #38
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cutekitten48
Umm I have a little question...does anyone like mine? (Exclusive room. First Page.) I think all the others here are awesome!

I like your room, I wish I had some of the egyptian items but maybe down the road I can get some. You did a really great job on your room.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2008, 12:51 PM   #39
jemurdough

Only a little more than 3 days left for people to post their rooms right?
Old 03-19-2008, 05:14 PM   #40
doggiegirl11

michellem13 is on a distinguished road

i need more awesome romms! come on peeps! so far all the rooms are REALLY good, it will b hard to choose winners!
Closed