Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 03:13 PM   #1
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Best Dressed - Halloween/Fall Style!

Hey! This is a contest with fun mixed in! This contest is for the pet that is best dressed!

You must enter two entries: One Halloween costume & One Fall outfit! You will be judged on Creativity, Uniqueness, Names, and Style. Your outfits must include a Pant, Top, and Shoes. Optionals are Hats, Belts, and Eyewear. Good optionals may boost your Style points! Total points are 15. Make sure you name your creation, it counts! This contest starts on November 3 and Ends November 10. Enjoy! (prizes are listed below!) Now you NEED to have a pic. Only picture entries will enter! Because some of you do not really own these items and that is just unfair! When you take your pictures, make sure the Webkinz is in a room (in your house.) Also make sure that you click on the plus at the top, so you can zoom in!

Don't Know How to Post a Pic? Need Help! Here ya Go!-
Guides and How To's:
How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site along with How to give Thankz points!

Prizes:

1st Place: Cheeky Dog PSF

2nd Place: Chocolate Lab/Black Stallion PSF

3rd Place: Cocker Spaniel PSF/Apple

Important Info:

Requirements-
  • Must enter two entries
  • Must have top, pants, and shoes
  • Must be Halloween and Fall styled
  • Must have a name
  • Must have a *zoomed in* Picture *that was taken in a room in your house*!

Extra Info-
  • Optionals: Hats, Belts, and Eyewear. may boost Style Points
  • Total points are 15
  • Starts November 3
    • You have one WHOLE week to enter!
  • Ends November 10 (you have the WHOLE day to enter)
  • I will be the Judge
  • You can use ANY webkinz you want! They can be two different pets or two same pets! (You just have to own them!)
  • Awards Ceremony will be on November 11
  • Have fun!
GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
10/15
(No Uniqueness)
Bee Costume

Click the image to open in full size.
15/15
(Nice Styling, Good use of Uniqueness, and Nice Creativity)
:goo:Frankenstein Student:goo:

Last edited by Webkinzlover525; 11-06-2007 at 06:38 PM..
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2007, 03:19 PM   #2
izzio456
Gifted

izzio456 is just really niceizzio456 is just really nice

Default Re: Best Dressed - Halloween/Fall Style!

cool contest!
Old 11-03-2007, 03:22 PM   #3
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by izzio456
cool contest!
Thanks! Are you gonna enter? Refer this to others! I really want alot of entries
Old 11-03-2007, 03:52 PM   #4
pugluvr10
Webkinz :)

pugluvr10 is on a distinguished road

can i tell you an outfit since i cant post pics.
here they are a maple leaf sweater that yellow orange fall toque black and white sneakers faded jeans on my lil unicorn and a school skirt black mary janes a flower clip school sweater on my lil unicorn
hope you like em.

---------- pugluvr10 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

are the prizes webkinz codes i realy hope so

Last edited by pugluvr10; 11-03-2007 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-03-2007, 03:52 PM   #5
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by pugluvr10
can i tell you an outfit since i cant post pics.
here they are a maple leaf sweater that yellow orange fall toque black and white sneakers faded jeans on my lil unicorn and a school skirt black mary janes a flower clip school sweater on my lil unicorn
hope you like em.

---------- pugluvr10 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

are the prizes webkinz codes i realy hope so
Sorry but you must post them! check the help section for how to post it!
And the prizes are webkinz PSFs! (Pet specific food)
Old 11-03-2007, 03:58 PM   #6
pugluvr10
Webkinz :)

pugluvr10 is on a distinguished road

ok thanks for the tip

---------- pugluvr10 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

wheres the help secetion

Last edited by pugluvr10; 11-03-2007 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-03-2007, 06:15 PM   #7
sarahhermitcrab

good luck!
Old 11-03-2007, 08:10 PM   #8
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

fall: autumn toque, maple leaf sweater, soft suede botts, brown corduroy pants
halloween:frankenkinz cap, elephant shirt, green pants, black boots
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 08:26 PM   #9
Call me Loomy!
Gifted

minunbreloom has a spectacular aura about

The Fall outfit is sparkly pink bow, fall leaf sweater, kinzville acadamey skirt, and soft suede boots.
The Halloween outfit is what I call Stylin' Frank: Frankenkinz Cap, Acadamy blazer, academey pants, and those penny loafers.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:08 PM   #10
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

STOP! Please please please provide pics! Only Pics will actually enter! Because I want to see the clothes you *ACTUALLY HAVE!*
Closed