Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

harrykinz123 is on a distinguished road

Smile Become the next Webkinz superstar sensation! Do you have what it takes to survive fame? Enter this contest! Contestants go on different quests, which tests talent, ability, courage, and intelligence. Space is limited, so enter today!!!

Hello everyone, and welcome to Webkinz Superstar, the contest/show that tests talent, ability, courage, and intelligence! Before you enter, you need to audition. Here's how you audition:

1. Before you do anything, fill out this form:

Your talent:______________
Why you should win:_________________
What superstar qualities do you have:__________________

2. Then, I will let you know that I have read your entry form and that you may audition. To audition, please post a demonstration of your talent/s. Please, do something that requires words, such as singing, comedy, acting etc. NOT dancing or any visual talents. And if you're good at drawing or designing, feel free to post your sketches, drawings, and designs.

3. I will PM you after you audition to let you know if you were accepted into the contest/show!

Now, I'm not having a contest without rules.

Rule 1. Absolutely NO complaining if you were eliminated. That will only make things worse.

Rule 2. No innapropriate words or actions. I will report you to an admin if you do not follow this rule.

Rule 3. Be respectful to me, fellow contestants, audience and visitors. If you are not, I will report you to an admin.

Got it? The rules are pretty easy to follow.

Now here's how the contest/show works:

There is a maximum of 10 contestants. The 10 contestants will compete to see who will be named Webkinz Superstar and honored with prizes such as retired pet PSFs and a special avvie+siggy. You will compete in numerous challenges. Every round, at least one person will be eliminated. Don't be mad if you were eliminated.

At the end of the contest/show there will be two contestants left. They will compete in one more HUGE compitition, then it's the audience's choice. The audience will PM me who they think performed the best.

The winner gets three retired pet PSFs, a special avvie+siggy and the title of Webkinz Superstar.

Excited? Then start entering! I won't be back 'till tommorrow, so be patient with my replies!

Good luck, contestants!

---------- harrykinz123 added 630 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

C'mon, enter, enter, enter! You'll be glad you did!

And did I tell you there are audience prizes, too?

KinzVille Island Getaway Sweepstakes!!!

All you have to do is say: KVIGS! to let me know you want to enter. I will put the usernames of all the audience members that enter in a hat and pick a username. The winner gets:

Three retired pet PSFs
A trip to KinzVille Island, which is a mile away from the coast of the beautiful continent Munimuniland, with the winner of Webkinz Superstar.

Please include your username when you enter.

Good luck!

Last edited by harrykinz123; 06-14-2008 at 08:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
harrykinz123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 05:10 PM   #2

Smile Re: Become the next Webkinz superstar sensation! Do you have what it takes to survive fame? Enter this contest! Contestants go on different quests, which tests talent, ability, courage, and intelligence. Space is limited, so enter today!!!

Enter, please! It won't hurt you to enter!
Old 06-25-2008, 05:12 PM   #3
got3bros

got3bros will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Become the next Webkinz superstar sensation! Do you have what it takes to survive fame? Enter this contest! Contestants go on different quests, which tests talent, ability, courage, and intelligence. Space is limited, so enter today!!!

cool contest!
got3bros is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 05:16 PM   #4

Default Re: Become the next Webkinz superstar sensation! Do you have what it takes to survive fame? Enter this contest! Contestants go on different quests, which tests talent, ability, courage, and intelligence. Space is limited, so enter today!!!

Are you gonna enter?
Old 06-25-2008, 05:22 PM   #5
got3bros

um....I wish! my computer dosent let me take pics and I have to get off! But I might later! well I'll enter now!

Your talent: Soccer
Why you should win:Because i love doing it! And i'm good!

What superstar qualities do you have:I'm not afraid to get hurt!
Old 06-25-2008, 05:25 PM   #6
I have way too many

cocomeli is on a distinguished road

i'd love to enter but i can't think of a talent that i can show you
cocomeli is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 05:32 PM   #7

It doesn't have to be a real talent, if you know what I mean. Just something you can post on the computer. And you don't need photos.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:22 PM   #8
got3bros

ok! Thanks!
Closed