Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #11
lollipop7983hgl
Webkinz :)
 
lollipop7938hgl's Avatar
lollipop7938hgl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Become My Official Song Writer Contest!!!

tanx so much

---------- lollipop7938hgl added 6 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

ouscream when will this end

Last edited by lollipop7938hgl; 06-27-2008 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lollipop7938hgl is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 07:44 PM   #12
Gift Guru
 
ouscream's Avatar
ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Become My Official Song Writer Contest!!!

Lollipop7938hgl :This contest ends July 4th but winners will not be determined untill the 5th. I apologize about the misunderstanding earlier once again. I didn't get to fully give you myi thoughts on your song, it's very entertaining and clever, I love your ideas. It's very creative



Rocky654: Yours is very pretty and meaningful. It's a very soft song, the ones I like to sing Do you have a title? Don't forget the * (read rules if you don't understand) lol, sorry for being a bother about that stuff in the rules guys, I just wanna make sure we have a good clean contest running here.

Thanks for the entries! Keep em coming people! ....................... lol
ouscream is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 08:16 PM   #13
lollipop7983hgl
Webkinz :)
 
lollipop7938hgl's Avatar
lollipop7938hgl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Become My Official Song Writer Contest!!!

tanx alot. one question. why do you need a song writer
lollipop7938hgl is offline
Old 06-27-2008, 08:52 PM   #14
Gift Guru
 
ouscream's Avatar
ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Become My Official Song Writer Contest!!!

View Post Originally Posted by lollipop7938hgl
tanx alot. one question. why do you need a song writer

good question, well basicaly, I am a very passonate singer. I love to sing, and the only thing is I have nothing to sing, lol. I am not a very good song writer myself, so maybe if I got one it could help my singing and song writing improve.
ouscream is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 09:14 PM   #15
keylimecutie
Webkinz :)
 
frogzmonkeyz's Avatar
frogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the roughfrogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Become My Official Song Writer Contest!!!

*

title: you and me
ww username: can i tell you if and when i win?

Sometimes i wonder
if i'll ever get away
life is just holding me down
and i've gotta say

i have realized
what surrounds me
and i need you
to reach out and see


that...

you and me
is all we'll ever need
it is not a disgrace
to look in your face
and say...
i need you
and you need me
naturally

one day i was walking
on that crystal road
it was like i was the princess
and you were the toad

cuz once we meet
something magical came
we fell in love
and thats not a shame

cuz...

you and me
is all we'll ever need
it is not a disgrace
to look in your face
and say...
i need you
and you need me
naturally

iiiiiiiiiiii waaaaaaaaaant
someone to believe in
and a shoulder
to rest my chin

yes indeed...

you and me
is all we'll ever need
it is not a disgrace
to look in your face
and say...
i need you
and you need me

ooohhhhhhhhhhhh

you and me(you and me)
is all
we'll ever need

it's true...

it is not a disgrace (no no)
to look in your face
and say..

and saaaaay...

i need yoouu
and you need meeee

So nat-ur-all-y!!!!!

yeah!

---------- frogzmonkeyz added 8 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

OMG!! i just sang this song outloud and not to brag but it sounds really good!!

---------- frogzmonkeyz added 7 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

i came up with another one! i actually wrote it a long time ago but none knows about it except my bff.

The Chocolate Song
1) Chocolate, chocolate, go go go. We will not throw throw throw. You in the air, anywhere. Sooooooo…
2) And slide, and slide, and do the chocolate dive. And dip and dip and eat my fondue, I want you and you to eat it with me too.
3) When it’s gone (clap clap clap) We will sing ( clap clap clap) a little song ( clap clap clap) a chocolate song (clap clap clap)
4) Hey mr. chocolate. Mr. Chocchoclate. I gotta simple song for ,you you you, listen well and I will ,tell tell tell, you all about it.
5) I want some more fondue. Make it for me and you. Whoo woo yeah yeah. Come on now!!

(repeat verse 1 and 2 then throw chocolate in the air and say wooooh)

Last edited by frogzmonkeyz; 06-27-2008 at 09:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
frogzmonkeyz is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 09:02 AM   #16
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted
 
rocky654's Avatar
rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Become My Official Song Writer Contest!!!

* sorry-skipped that part in the rules. my title is "Think". thanks, my bad!
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 09:17 AM   #17
T0MMY! xD
Gifted
 
sp0ngeb0br0cksny's Avatar
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: Become My Official Song Writer Contest!!!

Okay, here is my song! *

All Alone

I woke up to find nobody there
Walk downstairs, quiet as ever before
I think about it, and think, and think
Think, think, think

I am all alone in this world of wonders
I am all alone in this maze of opprutunities
All alone.. what will I do
All alone is who I am..

Whats the point
Just move on
You have to leave them all behind
Start your own life.. life, life, life, yeah

I am all alone in this world of wonders
I am all alone in this maze of opprutunities
All alone.. what will I do
All alone is who I am

This life, means nothing to me
Nothing at all
If I don't have you... ooooh
Because I need you.. ohhhh

I am all alone in this world of wonders
I am all alone in this maze of opprutunities
All alone.. what will I do
All alone is who I am

Who I am...
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 06-28-2008, 09:32 AM   #18
Gift Guru
 
ouscream's Avatar
ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Become My Official Song Writer Contest!!!

View Post Originally Posted by frogzmonkeyz
*

title: you and me
ww username: can i tell you if and when i win?

Sometimes i wonder
if i'll ever get away
life is just holding me down
and i've gotta say

i have realized
what surrounds me
and i need you
to reach out and see


that...

you and me
is all we'll ever need
it is not a disgrace
to look in your face
and say...
i need you
and you need me
naturally

one day i was walking
on that crystal road
it was like i was the princess
and you were the toad

cuz once we meet
something magical came
we fell in love
and thats not a shame

cuz...

you and me
is all we'll ever need
it is not a disgrace
to look in your face
and say...
i need you
and you need me
naturally

iiiiiiiiiiii waaaaaaaaaant
someone to believe in
and a shoulder
to rest my chin

yes indeed...

you and me
is all we'll ever need
it is not a disgrace
to look in your face
and say...
i need you
and you need me

ooohhhhhhhhhhhh

you and me(you and me)
is all
we'll ever need

it's true...

it is not a disgrace (no no)
to look in your face
and say..

and saaaaay...

i need yoouu
and you need meeee

So nat-ur-all-y!!!!!

yeah!

---------- frogzmonkeyz added 8 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

OMG!! i just sang this song outloud and not to brag but it sounds really good!!

---------- frogzmonkeyz added 7 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

i came up with another one! i actually wrote it a long time ago but none knows about it except my bff.


The Chocolate Song

1) Chocolate, chocolate, go go go. We will not throw throw throw. You in the air, anywhere. Sooooooo…
2) And slide, and slide, and do the chocolate dive. And dip and dip and eat my fondue, I want you and you to eat it with me too.
3) When it’s gone (clap clap clap) We will sing ( clap clap clap) a little song ( clap clap clap) a chocolate song (clap clap clap)
4) Hey mr. chocolate. Mr. Chocchoclate. I gotta simple song for ,you you you, listen well and I will ,tell tell tell, you all about it.
5) I want some more fondue. Make it for me and you. Whoo woo yeah yeah. Come on now!!

(repeat verse 1 and 2 then throw chocolate in the air and say wooooh)


WHOA! your songs are AMAZING! I loved the first one, it was so beautiful, creative and adorable. And it's a perfect song for my voice. I think you are a GREAT song writer. The seccond one was cute, and funny. And just in case you guys didn't kno, I AM ADDICTED TO CHOCOLATE lol, thanks for sharing. And yes, you absoulutly can wait on giving me your WKW username untill winners are decided if you wish. Thanks for the entry! Keep em comin' guys!

---------- ouscream added 4 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0br0cksny
Okay, here is my song! *

All Alone

I woke up to find nobody there
Walk downstairs, quiet as ever before
I think about it, and think, and think
Think, think, think

I am all alone in this world of wonders
I am all alone in this maze of opprutunities
All alone.. what will I do
All alone is who I am..

Whats the point
Just move on
You have to leave them all behind
Start your own life.. life, life, life, yeah

I am all alone in this world of wonders
I am all alone in this maze of opprutunities
All alone.. what will I do
All alone is who I am

This life, means nothing to me
Nothing at all
If I don't have you... ooooh
Because I need you.. ohhhh

I am all alone in this world of wonders
I am all alone in this maze of opprutunities
All alone.. what will I do
All alone is who I am

Who I am...
Wow, you have a great song going there! I love how your song shows such emotion and it makes you wonder about all the things in life. I am really enjoying reading all of your songs! Thanks guys! You ALL are doing fantastic!

---------- ouscream added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by rocky654
* sorry-skipped that part in the rules. my title is "Think". thanks, my bad!

Thanks! Good luck!

Last edited by ouscream; 06-28-2008 at 09:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ouscream is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 10:47 AM   #19
T0MMY! xD
Gifted
 
sp0ngeb0br0cksny's Avatar
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: Become My Official Song Writer Contest!!!

View Post Originally Posted by ouscream
WHOA! your songs are AMAZING! I loved the first one, it was so beautiful, creative and adorable. And it's a perfect song for my voice. I think you are a GREAT song writer. The seccond one was cute, and funny. And just in case you guys didn't kno, I AM ADDICTED TO CHOCOLATE lol, thanks for sharing. And yes, you absoulutly can wait on giving me your WKW username untill winners are decided if you wish. Thanks for the entry! Keep em comin' guys!

---------- ouscream added 4 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------



Wow, you have a great song going there! I love how your song shows such emotion and it makes you wonder about all the things in life. I am really enjoying reading all of your songs! Thanks guys! You ALL are doing fantastic!

---------- ouscream added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------




Thanks! Good luck!
Thank you ouscream!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 06-28-2008, 10:56 AM   #20
skeay
Webkinz :)
 
skeay bunny's Avatar
skeay bunny is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Become My Official Song Writer Contest!!!

otay Im gonna post my song in a little bit beacause I gotta go somewhere soon so I dont have time to post it and this way I can save where this thread is
skeay bunny is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts