Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 05:25 PM   #181
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ...:::... BC1994's Project Runway Season UNO ☺ We Need 0 More Entries - OFFiCiALLY FULL ...:::...

I am going to. I am eating right now. My life is really hectic right noww.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 05:38 PM   #182
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: ...:::... BC1994's Project Runway Season UNO ☺ We Need 0 More Entries - OFFiCiALLY FULL ...:::...

Okay, ButterCup ..

EAT EAT EAT! You cannot live without the proteins!

EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!

When you are on a boat for six weeks and you only have the option to bring food or water .. BRING WATER! lOL!

Random.

I just had dinner and food makes me hyper .. don't ask.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 10-20-2008, 05:44 PM   #183
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Haha, okay then sponge.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:47 PM   #184
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

"okay then" is right.

I think I'm gonna get the Bat and Eagle today. I'll probably name them Midnight and Liberty. Unless my mom has another pet .. I definitely want the Bat, but I don't want to adopt two "winged animals" at the same time.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:54 PM   #185
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0br0cksny
Okay, ButterCup ..

EAT EAT EAT! You cannot live without the proteins!

EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!

When you are on a boat for six weeks and you only have the option to bring food or water .. BRING WATER! lOL!

Random.

I just had dinner and food makes me hyper .. don't ask.
okay... someone likes proteins... what the heck were YOU eating, lol.
View Post Originally Posted by ButterCup1994
Haha, okay then sponge.
exactly.
View Post Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0br0cksny
"okay then" is right.

I think I'm gonna get the Bat and Eagle today. I'll probably name them Midnight and Liberty. Unless my mom has another pet .. I definitely want the Bat, but I don't want to adopt two "winged animals" at the same time.
and what is wrong with winged animals?
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 05:55 PM   #186
I Hate Hackers!

Yeah. I know what you mean. I named my eagle Justice. And my bats are Hocus and Pocus I got the little yorkie and the little tiger from Walgreens earlier!
Old 10-20-2008, 06:34 PM   #187
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

I like to introduce new models that I can use in contests, and I personally don't like how the clothes work/look on birds. (I said "winged animals" because I don't think Bats are considered as birds.)
Old 10-20-2008, 06:57 PM   #188
I Hate Hackers!

Yeah. I dont like how things look on winged things too.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:26 PM   #189
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

clothes look weird on googles too.
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 08:02 PM   #190
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Yeah, I'm with you on that. I don't use Googles as my models either. I only have one bird model, but that's because it's a Bird Show contest .. lOL!

This is random, but I am extremely excited for the December Webkinz. Anyone else?
Closed

Tags
- buttercup1994 :], amanda♥thiscontest!, candy&sponge :], fritz will winnical!!! x}, good luck everyone!, pookie, project runway rocks, swimmingchic31 waz here, xkittykinz13x ♥♥