Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 10:07 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Bad contest holders

I was supposed to get a couch and chair. I didn't know prizes are only supposed to be PSFs. I don't know if he knew or not, but like I said still nothing. My poor cat has to sit on the ground!

---------- haddy added 14 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

I would pm them immediately to find out what they want and make every effort to immediately get online, and add them to your buddy list. Then as soon as possible get the prize to them. Usually a week for the whole process is the max. Then ask them to make sure they post that they did get their prize so you will not be accused of anything but fair play!

---------- haddy added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Does anyone know of other threads like this that I should check before I enter any contests?

---------- haddy added 3 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Sorry that was meant for kkitten

Last edited by haddy; 04-26-2008 at 10:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2008, 07:24 AM   #12
alicetheshirt

alicetheshirts will become famous soon enough

I was promised 3 love puppy PSFs. The person didn't even say who won or ask me what my WW username is
Old 04-28-2008, 07:42 AM   #13
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I sent the people a PM about it too but they didn't respond.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-28-2008, 01:47 PM   #14
ceedar11
Gifted

Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

Post Re: Bad contest holders

View Post Originally Posted by Meerkat97
Yeah I HATE that! especially when it is a REALLY hard name guessing contest and they don't give u any hints!!! Alicetheshirts, I ♥ Brooke too! PM me and we can chat about her!
THat is gossiping, it's not polite to gossip, no matter what that person did or didn't do. Maybe he/she forgot.
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 04-28-2008, 01:49 PM   #15
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

It has happened to me. They deleted the thread, so I don't know their user name!

---------- soccergollygal added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Yes, it is gossip, and we should stop!

Last edited by soccergollygal; 04-28-2008 at 01:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 04-28-2008, 01:54 PM   #16
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

first of all this is in the wrong section and second if i don't send people their food on my threads i tell them to pm me if i didn't send them their food because one time i lost the list of all the people i needed to add and give food to except then i forgot who was on that list and i want to give people their food but the don't even pm for their food so i don't know who it is
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2008, 10:35 PM   #17

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

I don't think this thread is about gossip. I think when she said to pm her so they could talk about Brooke, they mean Brooke from AI. They both love her. That's all. This thread is intended to be like the bad traders list. No bad names have been called, just a way to protect ourselves from scammers.

---------- haddy added 4 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Tullylover97
first of all this is in the wrong section and second if i don't send people their food on my threads i tell them to pm me if i didn't send them their food because one time i lost the list of all the people i needed to add and give food to except then i forgot who was on that list and i want to give people their food but the don't even pm for their food so i don't know who it is
The people here have pm'd, no response. I understand that one time you lost your list, mistakes happen. Your human. But overall, I do think it is the contest holders responsibility to do the record keeping and pm-ing.

---------- haddy added 28 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Yes , I checked just to be sure. The bad traders list was started by Justin himself. Definitely not gossip.

---------- haddy added 404 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Great news. I sent dbzdylan a letter in webkinz saying hey guess what I won a contest, just to try and remind him. Then today, I got my prizes! So everybody mark him off the list. It might take a couple weeks, but you will get your prize from him! I think I'll even send him a little gift as a thank you.

---------- haddy added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

I'll send psf's. I know the rules now!

Last edited by haddy; 04-29-2008 at 10:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #18
kittycat971 is an unknown quantity at this point

I havn't had that happened to me but i think it has happened to my friends
Old 05-06-2008, 06:16 PM   #19

Has anyone else went to the time to copy and post a entry for a room contest and then they cancell it? It sure doesn't seem very fair. I wish WI would make a rule if you have a contest and someone enters you have to keep your word and finish the contest. Its going to get hard to get people to enter contests that are new because no one else has entered and maybe its not worth it because they'll just cancell it. What do you think?

---------- haddy added 227 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

I see a place for suggestions for ganz but where do I put them for WI?

Last edited by haddy; 05-06-2008 at 06:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-15-2008, 08:15 PM   #20

Do you think contest should have an end date?

I entered one and didn't notice it had no end date. Do you think you should have to have a stop date or should be able to drag it out as long as you want?
Closed