Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 02:49 PM   #31
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Webkinz :)
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Default Re: AWESOME CONTETS!! POST A PIC OF YOUR FAVE WEBKINZ ROOM AND YOU COULD 21 PSF's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my favorite, not sure about the size though
Click the image to open in full size.
Wavbug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2008, 03:18 PM   #32
twinliz

twinliz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: AWESOME CONTETS!! POST A PIC OF YOUR FAVE WEBKINZ ROOM AND YOU COULD 21 PSF's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGN! Those are awsome rooms! Please tell ur friends to enter! Ends on the first! I am twinalisha sis! Thats y I have been talking for her!
twinliz is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 04:27 PM   #33
Lil Kinz

AMIGUITA is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: AWESOME CONTETS!! POST A PIC OF YOUR FAVE WEBKINZ ROOM AND YOU COULD 21 PSF's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY HOCKEY ROOM
WW UN-MERYS
AMIGUITA is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 06:25 PM   #34
twinliz

AWSOME! Thx for entering! Please keep entering! We need moore!!
Old 08-30-2008, 06:28 PM   #35

doxxiesnow is on a distinguished road

I'll enter I'll post my pic in a sec
doxxiesnow is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 06:42 PM   #36
twinliz

thx! Shes really happy everyones entering! She was just here saying AWSOME, AAWSOME, AWSOME AND AWSOME!!!!!! LOL!
Old 08-30-2008, 07:04 PM   #37
twinalisha

twinalisha is an unknown quantity at this point

THX for entering! Keep it up please! Tell ur friends! It ends monday so only two more days! ENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thx for all the enteries so far but we want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
twinalisha is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 08:23 PM   #38
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

This is my jungle room, another one of my favorites
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 09:32 PM   #39

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow, Great rooms you guys!

---------- SaltyMac added 4 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Here's my favorite room. It has seating for a large group, so it's great for birthday parties, or just for a sunny breakfast.

Thanks for hosting this awesome contest! I appreciate getting to see everyone's great ideas.

Last edited by SaltyMac; 08-30-2008 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-30-2008, 09:45 PM   #40
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

here is my tv room:

naomiglasc is offline Female
Closed

Tags
called we care cafe