Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 08:59 PM   #1
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

Default THE AWESOME AVATAR COMPETITION!! You could win! This week's Contest ends Thursday, Oct. 16!!!

Ok, this is what to do. First off, I will do a Avatar contest each week. I will chose a theme. Then you will create an Avatar based on that weeks theme. Avatar contest thread will be posted on Saturday night of each week! Next are the rules.

1. The avatar has to be the right size. Someone should be able to use them as there WI avatar
2. NOTHING INNAPROPRIATE! A 3 year old should be able to see it!!!!
3. It needs to be creative and easy to understand!

That's it for rules. Next is a warning!

1. People MAY use your Avatars. I will be posting the winners at the end. They may use them so make sure that you are ok with that!!!!

Ok, now to the fun part..... THE THEME!!
This weeks theme is: COLORS!!!
Make an avatar that uses lots and lots of colors!!!! Good luck. Next are the prizes!!!

1st place: Raccon PSF and St bernard PSF
2nd place: B and W cheeky dog PSF
3rd place: Horse PSF and Lemon lime gecko PSF

15 honarable mentions: Pig PSF
Most creative: 2 Black and white cat PSF

All winners will be posted in my winners thread and people will be open to get an avatar!!!!
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR WW USERNAME WITH YOUR ENTRY!!!!

Good luck! I will let you know when I have a judge. I kinda do, but I gotta make sure she will do it! Have fun!

Last edited by webkingirl9819; 10-16-2008 at 09:45 PM..
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2008, 09:11 PM   #2
iluvanimals1996
Webkinz :)

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: THE AWESOME AVATAR COMPETITION!! You could win! This week's Contest ends Next Sunday Oct. 19!!!!

Guess what ??? Im joining this sounds like a fun contest and you might get famous in the avvie/siggy world in WI, just a question like my avvy/siggy?
iluvanimals1996- username
~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 09:28 PM   #3
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: THE AWESOME AVATAR COMPETITION!! You could win! This week's Contest ends Next Sunday Oct. 19!!!!

Cool! Thank you for joining! Can't wait to see your entry!!! Please tell your friends about my contest! Cool Avatar!
Old 10-11-2008, 09:30 PM   #4
SUMMER LOVER

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

I'll join.
make sure you tell me when judging and stuff is up though!

lemme make the pic.
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 09:31 PM   #5
Call me Shelley (:

green skater is a jewel in the roughgreen skater is a jewel in the rough

I will enter!Click the image to open in full size.well?! Okay well im minni021 on WW and so yea PM if I win anythingg
green skater is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 09:32 PM   #6
SUMMER LOVER

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

j.k.
sorry i can't join right now!

SORRY!!
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 09:33 PM   #7
Call Me web or wr231

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

Okay It will be my avatar for the next week. Not this one.
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 02:15 PM   #8
iluvanimals1996

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

If anyone wants to get this avvie i can change the name on it Remind them to pm me if they want it please.Also if u want more of my created siggy/avvy for free go here:http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t404511p4.html
I hope im not being rude
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by ~Kate~; 10-12-2008 at 02:18 PM..
~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 02:35 PM   #9
Graystripe is a
Banned

Thanks Kate! Judging will be on Sunday oct 19 at 12:00!!! Oh and Green Skater, I can't see the pic!
Old 10-12-2008, 02:41 PM   #10

1Zaphod will become famous soon enough

How about the avatar I am using now?
1Zaphod is offline Female
Closed