Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2008, 05:24 PM   #121
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Avatar Contest! Win 12 PSFS!

Actually I have decided the top 3, not 2.

---------- buggirl28 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Top 3!

Last edited by buggirl28; 04-27-2008 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
buggirl28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2008, 05:30 PM   #122
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

yay 2 of mine are in there
bigduck is offline Female
Old 04-27-2008, 05:35 PM   #123
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

And the winner:

Isn't

The one that says buggirl28 with the rainbow background by bigduck.

---------- buggirl28 added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

The winner of 12 PSFs is:

The Ice Ice Baby one by Bigduck! Congrats! I loved everyone's avvies!

Last edited by buggirl28; 04-27-2008 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-27-2008, 05:37 PM   #124
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

yay!!! I knew you would like that one do I really get 12? wow!
Old 04-27-2008, 05:39 PM   #125
Bailey is
Gifted

Yup you get 12! Pick whichever PSFs ya want! I'll send 3 today and 3 everyday for 4 days.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #126
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

oh, well. i got lots of practice in for my shop! and it was fun!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 04-27-2008, 05:47 PM   #127
bigduck
Gifted

ok here they are that was really fun hope to see another one of these contest floating around soon

and my WW id is bigduck

1.basset hound
2.horse
3.white mouse
4.love frog
5.reindeer
6.seal
7.duck
8.kangaroo
9.unicorn
10.black cat
11.collie
12.b/w cheeky dog
Old 04-27-2008, 07:02 PM   #128
Bailey is
Gifted

rattyjol-what's your ww username? i am gonna send you a prize for effort and the most entries.

---------- buggirl28 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Ok Bigduck I'll send 3 once you accept.

Last edited by buggirl28; 04-27-2008 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-27-2008, 08:22 PM   #129
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

rattyjol96. that's very nice of u, thanks!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 04-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #130
bigduck
Gifted

don't mean to be rude but your online and I didn't get a request yet
Closed