Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 07:37 PM   #41
Yo mama's a
Webkinz :)

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ○ The Author's Criterion • Think You're a Good Writer? • Put Your Skills to the Test Here for PSFs! • All Spots are Filled, But You Can Read Along! ○

Ollie wished me luck! How nice. I thought to myself, it really was nice. I kept chewing my gum, I never liked this flavor. "I hope the scenario is something fantasy or creative." I said, thinking out loud. My siblings kept chattering away. I sighed. I really did have to have patiants!

---------- Lydiebug24 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by OceanBluue
That was pretty good Lydiebug24!
Oh, thanks. It's not my normal way of writing, I normally write in 3rd person, less adjetives, more quotes.

Last edited by Lydiebug24; 10-13-2008 at 07:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 07:39 PM   #42

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ○ The Author's Criterion • Think You're a Good Writer? • Put Your Skills to the Test Here for PSFs! • All Spots are Filled, But You Can Read Along! ○

That's a good entry, Lydie! And I like how you added Ocean in there; personally, I find it nice.

On second thought...*snaps fingers for Cherio *** dragon of my creation} to come* Her power's to -- well, compare it to David Rain in the Dragons series. *writes on paper with ink that comes from claw "The pencil levetated into the air, slowly bobbing up and down. What kind of force was lifting it? No one knows. Abruptly, it pointed at DL with its eraser, and rocketted towards her..."* xD

♫ ♪ Cherio ♪ ♫
Old 10-13-2008, 07:43 PM   #43
Call me Mooney! =D

Dolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of light

*screams* What?! AH! Okay, NOT cool, man, NOT COOL! *runs*

xD

Must I set my flying omelets on you?

Dang, peoples, gotta go. Cya!

~DL♥
Dolphin Lover12 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:44 PM   #44
Yo mama's a

View Post Originally Posted by FairwayPup
That's a good entry, Lydie! And I like how you added Ocean in there; personally, I find it nice.

On second thought...*snaps fingers for Cherio *** dragon of my creation} to come* Her power's to -- well, compare it to David Rain in the Dragons series. *writes on paper with ink that comes from claw "The pencil levetated into the air, slowly bobbing up and down. What kind of force was lifting it? No one knows. Abruptly, it pointed at DL with its eraser, and rocketted towards her..."* xD

♫ ♪ Cherio ♪ ♫
Is that the scenario we're supposed to do, or are you just practicing like me?
Old 10-13-2008, 07:45 PM   #45
Call me Wormtail! xD

Webkinz Luver 101 is a name known to allWebkinz Luver 101 is a name known to allWebkinz Luver 101 is a name known to all

Writing Name: Kasandra Winks
WW Username: Webkinz luver 101
Finished Stories Written (if any): Yes
Stories in Progress (if any): I want to publish it.. so IDK, book?
Favorite Genre: Fantasy
Easiest Genre to Write: Short Stories/Long stories, (IDK)
Anything Else I Should Know?: I only write if it's a topic I like.
Webkinz Luver 101 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:47 PM   #46
Yo mama's a

I laughed at what I was about to do. I picked up an omlette, very cheesy and tomato-y. Dl wasn't looking.......... The omlette went flying through the air. Dl turned around to see what I had just done. In the blink of the eye (I really did blink so I didn't get to see his face) he was covered in tomatos, eggs, and cheese. I laughed again.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #47
Call me Padfoot

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

Katie tapper her cheek thoughtfully as a sigh escaped her lips. She was nervous and anxious for the results. Her eyes ran across the small computer room she sat in. She watched her dad walk up and down the hallway looking or things then walk out the door. He kissed hs daughter good-night and vanished into the night. She smiled to herself as she watched her small dog dance across the floor yapping and jumping around pray ing for attention. She plucked the white furball up into her arms and cradled her close. She heard her dad's car leave and sighed, wishing it was her escaping into teh cold night.

(wanted to do one too.... )

(lydiebug, DL is a girl )
Born2Surf is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 08:07 PM   #48

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, DL, RUN! *evil cackle*

I was just practicing.

WL! I'm sooo sorry, all spots got filled up! So so soooooo sorry!
(Same goes for you, of course, Ocean. )

I really like those practices, guys!

The first scenario is put up!

I hope it turns out alright....I tried to think up something creative, yet stay quick.

♫ ♪ Cherio ♪ ♫
Old 10-13-2008, 08:08 PM   #49
Yo mama's a

View Post Originally Posted by Born2Surf

(lydiebug, DL is a girl )
I gave Born2surf a questioning look. "I don't mean to be rude," I apologised, "It's just that where did I say that DL was a boy?" Dl, wiped the omlette off his face, showing a very confused expression. "YOU DIDN'T KNOW I WAS A GIRL?" She asked me, uttterly shocked. "I knew that, I must've said something that made people think I didn't know you were a girl." I said. An old women walked by, curly white hair shining in the sun. "And a very pretty young girl too." She said.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:24 PM   #50

*writes "Just then, a big white glove with an index finger pointing outward hovered right next to Lydie's writing with the omelet. The tip is found to be bobbing slowly left and right in the direction of the word 'he' in the half-sentence, 'he was covered in tomatoes, eggs and cheese.'"*

*what Cherio wrote actually occurs*

That's what B2S meant, I believe. Cherio said in telepathy.

I like writing about a writing dragon!

♫ ♪ Cherio ♪ ♫
Closed