Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 07:08 PM   #31
Call me Mooney! =D
Webkinz :)

Dolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ○ The Author's Criterion • Think You're a Good Writer? • Put Your Skills to the Test Here for PSFs! • Positions Left: 2 ○

*grins and glances at FP's writing utensils* He-he, what do you plan on using those for, FP?

Yeaness to what, Surf?

Wow backwards is still wow. xD
Dolphin Lover12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 07:11 PM   #32

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ○ The Author's Criterion • Think You're a Good Writer? • Put Your Skills to the Test Here for PSFs! • Positions Left: 2 ○

Thanks for joining, Lydie! I'll add you to the front!

I understand, that they're often either not finished or drag on. I'll occasionally ask for a short little finish-up of a scenario, maybe a chapter of something....I'll try not to do chapters too often for our short-story writers.

One more member, and we're gonna start!

♫ ♪ Cherio ♪ ♫

---------- FairwayPup added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

And it looks like we have our final contestant -- webkinz! Thanks for joining, I'll add you up front, too!

Great, we have a long-story writer! It's good to have a variety!

We'll start as soon as I can get a topic going -- and come back from dinner.

♫ ♪ Cherio ♪ ♫

Last edited by FairwayPup; 10-13-2008 at 07:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-13-2008, 07:15 PM   #33
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ○ The Author's Criterion • Think You're a Good Writer? • Put Your Skills to the Test Here for PSFs! • All Spots are Filled, But You Can Read Along! ○

Cool! I have never seen a food contest like this! I will join!

Writing Name: Atlantic Ocean
WW Username: Oceanblue111
Finished Stories Written (if any): I wrote an Autobiography about me, and a Biography on Animals around the world, and many others.
Stories in Progress (if any): Not yet...
Favorite Genre: Fiction, Realistic Fiction
Easiest Genre to Write: Ficiton, Realistic Ficiton
Anything Else I Should Know?: I won 2nd Place in a writing contest at school, and I won First Place at a writing contest for WW Prizes (Not food), here on WI.

---------- OceanBluue added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Oops nevermind, I didn't notice you had everyone, sorry!

Last edited by OceanBluue; 10-13-2008 at 07:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 10-13-2008, 07:27 PM   #34
Yo mama's a

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ○ The Author's Criterion • Think You're a Good Writer? • Put Your Skills to the Test Here for PSFs! • All Spots are Filled, But You Can Read Along! ○

Sorry, oceanblue, all spots are filled, but you can still read are stories!
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:29 PM   #35

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

I am soo sorry, Ocean, you just barely missed it! But don't worry, I'll probably hold a second one in the future!

Going to add the names to the front post, and then think up some sort of topic or scenario for you guys...

♫ ♪ Cherio ♪ ♫
Old 10-13-2008, 07:31 PM   #36
Call me Mooney! =D

Dolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of light

Yea, okie-dokie

~DL♥
Dolphin Lover12 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 07:33 PM   #37
Yo mama's a

I looked across the room at Ollie (Oceanblue) I felt bad for him. I am always dissapointed when I am one-too-late. I saw the look on his face when I told him, at first surprised, then confused as his eyebrows shifted, then, sad. He said "Okay," and walked away, eyebrows hanging, face downcast. I felt bad, but there was nothing more I could do. I tried to focus on the happy parts. I made it into the contest. I thought to myself, over and over. I chewed my gum, chomp chomp, I wondered when the first round would be. Soon, it'll be soon enough at least. I thought to myself. I've really got to work on waiting!
Old 10-13-2008, 07:33 PM   #38
MEH! ▼

Ok, Thank You anyway! Good Luck Everyone!
Old 10-13-2008, 07:34 PM   #39
Yo mama's a

Just trying to work on creativity!
Old 10-13-2008, 07:36 PM   #40
MEH! ▼

That was pretty good Lydiebug24!
Closed