Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 03:08 PM   #11
Call me Mooney! =D
Webkinz :)

Dolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ○ The Author's Criterion • Think You're a Good Writer? • Put Your Skills to the Test Here for PSFs! • Positions Left: 5 ○

Writing Name: (If you don't have one, just put your WI username here.) Heather Sparrow
WW Username: Heatherdolphin
Finished Stories Written (if any): (Short, Chaptered or Diary?) Emily Smith and the Dragon's Egg--Book 1 in the Zanzi Kingdom Chronicles (Chaptered, soon to be rewritten)
Stories in Progress (if any): (Short, Chaptered or Diary?) 'To Rob A Princess', 'Journey to Dragon Country', 'The Fight for the Light'.
Favorite Genre: (Fiction, Nonfiction, Realistic Fiction, Science Fiction, Folktale, Fantasy, Biography, Autobiography, etc.) Nonfiction, Folktale, Fantasy
Easiest Genre to Write: (This can be your fav., if it happens to be!) Fantasy!
Anything Else I Should Know?: (Keep this portion relevant, please.) I ♥ to write. And, I may not be able to always trun things in on time--I've got several school projects in progress, but I promise I WILL do my best!

Whee!

~DL♥
Dolphin Lover12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 04:17 PM   #12

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ○ The Author's Criterion • Think You're a Good Writer? • Put Your Skills to the Test Here for PSFs! • Positions Left: 5 ○

Wow, Lissyla, that was a great entry! I really liked it!

DL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles* I'll go ahead and add you to the front!

Oh, and my deadlines will probably be about two weeks after the round's started, because I know people - like you and me - have school. I may take acceptions to do 3 weeks, but at most cases it'll be 2.

♫ ♪ Cherio ♪ ♫
Old 10-13-2008, 04:27 PM   #13
Call me Mooney! =D

Dolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of lightDolphin Lover12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ○ The Author's Criterion • Think You're a Good Writer? • Put Your Skills to the Test Here for PSFs! • Positions Left: 4 ○

Two weeks? Oh, I'll be able to make that deadline then. xD

*screams as is tackled*

xD You know me, I couldn't stay away from a thread like this for too long, dude!

~DL♥
Old 10-13-2008, 04:46 PM   #14
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: ○ The Author's Criterion • Think You're a Good Writer? • Put Your Skills to the Test Here for PSFs! • Positions Left: 4 ○

No, you don't need to lower the limit for me. My short stories are not short at all. It's just that there's really nothing else I could call them. :]
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 10-13-2008, 06:12 PM   #15
Call me Padfoot

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

Writing Name: Katherine Calypso
WW Username: Born2Surf
Finished Stories Written (if any): Login
Stories in Progress (if any): too many to name but a few faves: Dragon Keeper, Chilled Mocha, Alesica
Favorite Genre: Romance, Mystery, Fiction, Fantasy
Easiest Genre to Write: Fiction/ Fantasy
Anything Else I Should Know?: My stories can get very lengthy and when I write, I put my heart and soul in it (unless its a school report... )
Born2Surf is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 06:18 PM   #16
Call me Mooney! =D

LOL, 'unless its a school report'. Amen to the 'long and lengthy thing!

Oooh, btw--SURF! *screams, tackling*

Nice writing name

~DL♥

PS: ^--look, I sign my username with my posts, now, don't it look professional? xD
Old 10-13-2008, 06:23 PM   #17
Call me Padfoot

Born2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to allBorn2Surf is a name known to all

LOL, I know, I've seen yours....

LOL!

Thanks, I like it too.... Never seen it before, eh?

Ya, it does!
Old 10-13-2008, 06:30 PM   #18
Call me Mooney! =D

'Oh, yes, two pages is good class'. I handed in an 8-paged story. xD

I's hyper....

Nope. Never.

~DL♥
Old 10-13-2008, 06:33 PM   #19

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Writing name: Serena DeBlande`
WW username: cutiebug343
Finished stories: (If any) None
Stories in progress: 2 ebkinz stories, one chaptered and the other a diary story
Favorite genre: Mystery, fantasy, realistic fiction
Easiest genre to write: Fiction
Anything else I should know?: My stories have my heart and soul put into them, and include unique words in place of boring words (Monstrous instead of big, itty-bitty instead of small, etc.)
They also are fun to read, and you get lost in them even at the first chapter!

Last edited by cutiebug343; 10-13-2008 at 06:36 PM..
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 06:35 PM   #20
Call me Padfoot

*grins sheepishly* I've handed in.... *rest is muttered*

No duh....

LOL!
Closed