Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 07:35 PM   #151
Pony326

Default Re: Ariel95a's Webkinz World's Next Top Model SEASON 5! WIN Great Winning PSFS!

Wheres Ariel? I want the results!!! lol
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2008, 07:53 AM   #152
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ariel95a's Webkinz World's Next Top Model SEASON 5! WIN Great Winning PSFS!

Sorry I was late!

Results-

Eliminated-

This was very hard I loved everyone's so much but I have to go with what I think is best for top model history......Sorry Pony326, Thanks for entering P.S. you didn't get eliminated because of the time thing.

Winner-
ButterCup1994
no more immunity!

Still in competition:
wikylo
kylieq99
ButterCup1994

The finale is here! You will be given a choice of outfits to do then I will make a thread in the poll section which will go for about 3-5 days and the pet with the most votes wins.

Next Round- Your pet will be modeling a outfit for anything from the list choose one then post it here, Your outfit can be any type of clothing but it must match the category you have chosen.

LIST:
Awards Show
Runway Walk show
Elimination Ceremony
Shopping Day at the Mall
Red Carpet Premiere
Talk Show Host

See ya later and remember LOOK FIERCE!

You have till: June 23th

ariel95a is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 12:26 PM   #153
Pony326

Its okay! This prooves my theory is right about WI + School + Summer not mixing... lol! You prob. dont get what I mean but.... yeah...
Old 06-20-2008, 07:28 PM   #154
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

okay . here is aniston on her talk show . she is with her husband chip . he owns the chocolate factory in my room . they are talking about the construction that is going on in my ww house . it kinda makes them nervous . lol . they are talking about how i am making a fashion designing closet and making them fabulous rooms . hope that you like it .
Click the image to open in full size.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-20-2008, 08:23 PM   #155
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Buttercup!
Old 06-20-2008, 08:32 PM   #156
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

you are welcome . i tried my hardest . lol .
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-21-2008, 10:01 PM   #157
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Here is Creme at the Valentino Kisselaught'S (My ) Ultra Avant Guarde(Very beautiful but not wearable in real life) Couture Fashion Show! Titled:

Godz&Goddessez!

Creme Brulee is posing as Valentino's Prized Piece

Goddess of the Rainbows!

(Ariel we want to thank you sooooo much for allowing us to the finale I have been trying since December to win yours and we are so close! Yours is by far the most challnging yet most rewarding contest and it has been an HONOR to be a part of it! Thanks again!

wikylo & Creme!)

And now we give you:

Goddess of the Rainbows!

Attached Images
File Type: bmpGoddess of the Rainbows!!!.bmp (86.3 KB, 13 views)
Old 06-22-2008, 07:34 AM   #158
hoo! I'm
Gifted

Oh thank you so much wikylo if you entered my first season that means you improved to be in the finale and wonderful outfit by the way!
Old 06-23-2008, 04:11 PM   #159
hoo! I'm
Gifted

Kylie is left I will wait for her
Old 06-23-2008, 04:25 PM   #160

kylieq99 will become famous soon enough

ok i will post in a few hours---promise...i have to leave rite now and will be back at 7:00
kylieq99 is offline Female
Closed