Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 07:58 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

puppiesrule543 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: April Fool's Day Contest!!!!!

ok, if anyone in your family has contacts, go in your parents room, PRETEND to take their contacts, then PRETEND to drop them down the toilet, then flush the toilet, and say, i flushed your contacts down the toilet. then show them the flushed toilet, then say,April Fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 08:00 PM   #42
Unknown0013

Unknown0013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: April Fool's Day Contest!!!!!

There's a major drawback to this trick: the perp suffers along with everybody else--but early risers should find it's worth the lost sleep. Barry sprang this one on his kids last April after they switched his sugar for salt the year before. "I knew the kids would be expecting something," says Barry, "so here is what he did. As usual, he got the three children up for school. His wife and himself were all ready for work. The kids were a little slow getting dressed, but they all made it to the breakfast table in time to eat--at least according to the clock. When breakfast was over, He asked his daughter to open the patio curtains, and when she did, her brothers and she saw a large sign that read, 'It's 3 A.M.--April Fool!'"
Old 04-01-2008, 08:00 PM   #43
moon91

weathergirl13 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by puppiesrule543
ok, if anyone in your family has contacts, go in your parents room, PRETEND to take their contacts, then PRETEND to drop them down the toilet, then flush the toilet, and say, i flushed your contacts down the toilet. then show them the flushed toilet, then say,April Fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
i will try that!
Old 04-01-2008, 08:09 PM   #44
puppy10207 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have three:
1) Today B4 i went to school my bro was brushing his teeth so then i put my sisters creme instead of the tooth paste and he used it and i could've sworn he was gonna puck!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 08:09 PM   #45
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Switch your dad's homepage to Webkinz, if you know how!
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 08:10 PM   #46
moon91

Old 04-01-2008, 08:12 PM   #47
puppy10207 is an unknown quantity at this point

2) My mom told us she was gonna make a cake for this fancy dinner party and not to touch the cake she was gonna make! So I, replaced the sugar with salt. SHe didn't realize the difference and used the salt. I think ya'll no wat happens next!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 08:22 PM   #48
iloveme668

Step 1: When a family member is asleep, get whipped cream, shaving cream, lip stick, a toothbrush and a feather
Step 2: Put whipped cream on the toothbrush and brush their teeth.
Step 3: Now put lip stick all over the face.
Step 4: Put shaving cream on the hand and tickle the nose with a feather.
Step 5: In the morning you laugh your head off!!!!!!!!

I do this all the time. The victim HAS to be a heavy sleeper or else u will get in HUGE trouble.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:09 AM   #49
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

ok i got on my webkinz account (i share an account w/ my friend) and i made the whole backyard a garden, except for a cross so u can walk through it. She started freaking out and i just sat there laughing
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 01:50 PM   #50
moon91

Closed