Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 04:20 PM   #11
moon91
Webkinz :)

weathergirl13 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: April Fool's Day Contest!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by nisha1rocks
Ok, This one is halarious! You know how some people have that spray thing at their sink? When you turn the water on and you squeeze the handle water sprays out. Well, I put a rubber band around the squeez part so it would always be squeezed. I pointed the spray thing to the front of the sink so that whoever turns the water on gets sprayed! It fooled my whole family, and my older sisters friends! I accidentally fell for it because I forgot to take it off! So, it backfired! LOL!!
i have done that to my dad!!

---------- weathergirl13 added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by maxnmitch
Really? Cool. Here is one I made up one day that is so cool it would be impossible to do (Well, immpossible for me anyway.)
Step 1: Go to victim's room and **** all the air out of it, thus creating a vacuum.
Step 2: When the victim tries to go into his/her room, the higher pressure air outside the room will rush in, sucking in the victim and some of the loose items outside.
Step 3: Wake yourself up, because if this works you are most likely dreaming.

Last edited by weathergirl13; 04-01-2008 at 04:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 04:21 PM   #12
nisha1rocks

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

I have another one... Ok, one day me and my two friends were having a sleepover. Me and one of my friends took the other one's deoderent aand cut a chunk off. We filled the chunk with creamcheese! She actually fell for it, but she had a cheesy arm!
Old 04-01-2008, 04:22 PM   #13
angelsweets2

angelsweets2 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by weathergirl13
that's funny! i love freaking out my parents!!!
Thanks so much!
Old 04-01-2008, 04:22 PM   #14
nisha1rocks

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

how many times can you enter?
Old 04-01-2008, 04:23 PM   #15
moon91

I have another one... Ok, one day me and my two friends were having a sleepover. Me and one of my friends took the other one's deoderent aand cut a chunk off. We filled the chunk with creamcheese! She actually fell for it, but she had a cheesy arm!
funny!!!!!!!

---------- weathergirl13 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

how many times can you enter?
you can enter only 2.

Last edited by weathergirl13; 04-01-2008 at 04:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-01-2008, 04:24 PM   #16
Lil Kinz
alishapink is an unknown quantity at this point

WHO WINS ???????
Old 04-01-2008, 04:29 PM   #17
Leave me alone.
Gifted

xsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to behold

My aunt drinks coffe EVERY morning and she uses sugar. The night before April Fools my cousin and I went downstairs and switched the sugar w/ salt. The next morning my aunt got up before we did. She kept telling us that her coffe tasted horrible. Finally she went and got more "sugar" to put in her coffee. She comes back, takes a huge gulp and my cousin and I started cracking up. After she spit out her gulp of coffee we told her what we had done and she was mad. My parents thought it was really funny though.

Parnk #2: My dad gets up for work early every morning. My cousin (same one) and I did the same prank that nisha1rocks posted about the rubberband and the sprayer. SO my dad went to turn on the water to clean his bowl (BTW it was like 5:30 in the morning) and he turns the sink on and it sprays everywhere on his brand-new suit. He was really mad.
xsmartypants97o is offline Male
Old 04-01-2008, 04:30 PM   #18
babymarshmallow

maxnmitch is an unknown quantity at this point

You can enter two? Good. This is one that I actually did. If you open your freezer/fridge/wherever you get water you can usually find a hole where the ice comes out. Fill that hole with assorted small items (I used plastic bunnys) that can't be choked on. When anybody tries to get ice, your items will fall out instead. I did this once on my dad, and he didn't even notice until I walked by and pointed out that he had bunnies in his Pepsi.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:30 PM   #19
moon91

View Post Originally Posted by alishapink
WHO WINS ???????
i will announce that until the end of the contest. and the contest will end Sunday. even if it isn't April fool's day, this contest will still be on.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:34 PM   #20

pawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to behold

"OMG! The school buses are cancled today!"

So then your sibling's mom ends up taking them to school!
pawprint123456 is offline Female
Closed