Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #1
orangejuice12
Webkinz :)

neon-pink-monkeys is on a distinguished road

Default Answer the Riddles to win a PSF! I have Sherbert Bunny, Unicorn & LOTS more!

Ok, Welcome to my riddle contest. So I will have 5 riddles. The person who gets the most correct will win any PSF that I have! You cannot change your answer & you only have 1 try so think hard. You don`t have to answer all 5. If one is too hard just write Skip. If 2 people get it correct then the person who posted first will win. Try not to skip a riddle. Just guess. What have you got to lose?
Here are the Riddles:

1. What goes up, but NEVER comes down?

2. Imagine you are on a Desert Island. You are trapped. The water is shark infested & they`re surrounding the island. There is no food or any boats, planes, cares etc. You NEED to get off the island! How do you get off the island??

3. You are trapped in a room with NOTHING in it. no windows, NOTHING.. except 3 doors. You have to pick a door. In the first door there are lions that haven`t eaten in 30 years! The 2nd door has an army waiting to kill you! The third door has a burning raging fire! Which door do you go out of and why?

4.You are in a house. There are 3 light switches downstairs. Up stairs there is 1 light. only ONE of the switches will turn on the light. You can flip each light switch as many times as you want. BUT... you can only go up the stairs ONCE. You can`t see the light from downstairs, so that isn`t the answer. How would you find out which light switch turned on the light (remember , upstairs only one time!!)

5. I am a white treasure chest with NO key hole & I have yellow treasure inside. What am I?

Write your guesses! Have fun & Good Luck!!

* These are my PSF`s: Alley cat, basset hound, black bear, black cat, cheeky monkey, chocolate lab, clydesdale horse, frog, hippo, koala, monkey, pig, pink google, pink poodle, polar bear, poodle, pug, reindeer, samoyed, sherbert bunny & unicorn. =)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 05:36 PM   #2
DancePrincessKim101

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Answer the Riddles to win a PSF! I have Sherbert Bunny, Unicorn & LOTS more!

1. A balloon
2. You don't get out
3. The one with the lions cause they would be dead
4. You go up with a flashlight
5. idk ..

Last edited by kimandkylee; 09-02-2008 at 06:26 PM..
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 06:16 PM   #3
Mudtail

Mudtail is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Answer the Riddles to win a PSF! I have Sherbert Bunny, Unicorn & LOTS more!

#3 is the lions because they would be dead.

---------- Mudtail added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

# 5- a door?

---------- Mudtail added 3 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

#4- is that u leave one light switch on 4 a half hour, another 4 5 mimutes and leave one off., if u go up if the light bulb is hot it is the 30 minute one, if its warm it will be the 5 minute one, and if its cold it will be the one u left off.

---------- Mudtail added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

sorry bad spelling

---------- Mudtail added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

ww id is Doglover1313

Last edited by Mudtail; 09-01-2008 at 06:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2008, 06:23 PM   #4

doxxiesnow is on a distinguished road

1 Your Age
2 IDK
3 The door with the lion because they would be dead
4 IDK
5 IDK
doxxiesnow is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 06:32 PM   #5
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

1. Your age.

2. Just imagine yourself off the island. You just imagined yourself on the island, so you're not really there.

3. I'd go out the first door, the one with the lions, since they'd be dead if they hadn't eaten in 30 years.

4. Leave the first switch off, turn the second switch on for a few minutes then turn it off, turn the third switch on and go upstairs. If the light is on, it's switch 3: if the light is off but the bulb is hot, it's switch 2: if the light is off and the bulb is cold, it's switch 1.

5. An egg
cpom is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 06:40 PM   #6
xoxotoria509xoxo

wierdox373 is an unknown quantity at this point

1.balloon because it floats2.if its a desert there would be no water( this is my guess enless you made a typo and meant to say desseted)3.the first door with the lions because they would be dead4.seee if the switches turn on anyother light?5) i have no idea
Old 09-05-2008, 02:30 PM   #7
orangejuice12

neon-pink-monkeys is on a distinguished road

Nobody got all answers right (well, it was kinda correct, but not the answer I was Looking for.)

1. What goes up, but NEVER comes down?
Your Age...It can never come down!

2. Imagine you are on a Desert Island. You are trapped. The water is shark infested & they`re surrounding the island. There is no food or any boats, planes, cares etc. You NEED to get off the island! How do you get off the island??

Stop Imagining... at the beginning it says IMAGINE

3. You are trapped in a room with NOTHING in it. no windows, NOTHING.. except 3 doors. You have to pick a door. In the first door there are lions that haven`t eaten in 30 years! The 2nd door has an army waiting to kill you! The third door has a burning raging fire! Which door do you go out of and why?

The First door. The lions would be dead if they didn't eat in 30 years!

4.You are in a house. There are 3 light switches downstairs. Up stairs there is 1 light. only ONE of the switches will turn on the light. You can flip each light switch as many times as you want. BUT... you can only go up the stairs ONCE. You can`t see the light from downstairs, so that isn`t the answer. How would you find out which light switch turned on the light (remember , upstairs only one time!!)
Ok, This was tricky and nobody got the answer I was looking for. There were similar answers but here is the real one: You turn on light switch #1 and leave it on for a few mintutes. Turn on #2 and quickly go upstairs. If the light is off touch the light bulb. If it is warm/hot it was switch #1. If it is on, then it was switch #2. If it is neither, then it's switch #3.

5. I am a white treasure chest with NO key hole & I have yellow treasure inside. What am I?
An Egg. Eggs are white, no keyhole & have yolk in them.

---------- neon-pink-monkeys added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

The winner is cpom! PM me for your WW username & choice of PSF. Very creative answers everyone! I especially liked kimandkylee's answer for #4. A flashlight. Good Thinking =]

Last edited by neon-pink-monkeys; 09-05-2008 at 02:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed