Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2007, 02:05 PM   #71
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned
dachshundlover1 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Another Scary Story Contest...

View Post Originally Posted by tigeress3
okay, I'm NOT sleeping tonight!
Are you talking about all the stories? Did my story scare you?

Last edited by dachshundlover1; 10-10-2007 at 05:05 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2007, 02:08 PM   #72
None of your beeswax
Gifted

tigeress3 will become famous soon enough

All of these stories scared me! i hate feeling scared!
Old 09-22-2007, 02:11 PM   #73
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

webbyz484Jussy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by dachshundlover1
Once upon a time,

There was a girl named Jessica. She loved her webkinz. One day she went to the store and saw the webkinz rabbit. She loved rabbits and bought it to take home to her other 20 webkinz rabbits. She registered it and then threw the plushie on her bed when she left for church. She ignored the plushie all week, and at the end of the week she went into her bedroom and saw her rabbit.

Click the image to open in full size.

She was terrified and fainted. When she woke up, she realized that the evil bunny was on top of her! the bunny said,"I am so glad you picked me out!"

Jessica took her scissors off of her desk and said,"I-I have sci-scissors. Yo-you don't sca-scare m-me!"

Then the evil bunny took out a knife. He said,"Yes, but I have a knife! Mwah-ha-ha!"

Her dad knocked on her door and said,"Honey, are you all right in there?" He opened the door and was hypnotized. The evil bunny said,"You will be my minion!"

The dad took out another knife and attacked the girl. The girl is said to haunt that house this very day. Every October 29, she comes out of 3411 Creek Court. She is said to haunt anybody that has more than 2 rabbit webkinz! If you are her lucky victim, there is no explaining what she'll do to you.

(The point of the story is to play with your webkinz plushies even if you are over 6! Or Jessica WILL haunt you!)
do lil kinz rabbitsa count?
Old 09-22-2007, 02:12 PM   #74
None of your beeswax
Gifted

If we are going to scare Aldor, we need to know what scares her (or him, sorry)! That's what I'm wondering!
Old 09-22-2007, 02:30 PM   #75
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by webbyz484Jussy
do lil kinz rabbitsa count?

no, just da webkinz type!

Last edited by dachshundlover1; 10-10-2007 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: les colores and Book Antiqua were missing!
Old 09-22-2007, 10:47 PM   #76
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

ok, people, no scares yet, but just for the record, I AM A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 09-22-2007, 10:59 PM   #77
Webkinz :)

slushie is an unknown quantity at this point

okay dachsundlover please dont tell everyone our bunnies are gonna kill us. Webkinz are cute and cuddly and will never hurt us. You know that!
Old 09-23-2007, 08:23 AM   #78
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by slushie
okay dachsundlover please dont tell everyone our bunnies are gonna kill us. Webkinz are cute and cuddly and will never hurt us. You know that!
I was just foolin around! I was kidding! What, do you have more than 2 webkinz bunnies?

Last edited by dachshundlover1; 10-10-2007 at 05:12 PM..
Old 09-23-2007, 11:16 AM   #79
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

ok, peoples, break it up!
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 09-23-2007, 12:22 PM   #80
None of your beeswax
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Alcnor
ok, people, no scares yet, but just for the record, I AM A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, sorry. What scares you? Be specific? I write some pretty good stories, so just tell me something that gives you the chills.
Closed