Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2007, 09:05 AM   #61
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Another Scary Story Contest...

mmk.... NUMBER 2: a boy named Harold was left home alone with his baby sister. His baby sister was 10 months old and was very cute! Harold was on the PC playing Webkinz and went invited a friend over in his Webkinz house. Harold had Kinz Chat Plus on so he could type in what he wanted.The other person, IAMHERE874 and he typed out, "CHECK ON THE BABY" and he did, his baby sister was GONE! "aaaaaah!" he screamed, he looked every where and she was in the BACKYARD on the clothesline, choked, DEAD. He went back on and IAMHERE874 said this time "LOOK BEHIND YOU" so Harold did. He saw a murder with a knife in his hand with a laptop that said the Webkinz account on it was IAMHERE874 an hour later his parents found him in his room DEAD. they were killed by IAMHERE874 too! beware.... he'll kill you.... IAMHERE874 will kill u!!!!
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2007, 09:10 AM   #62
juicyjewson
Gifted

juicy_J is a jewel in the roughjuicy_J is a jewel in the rough

o, ok, well, cant kill me for trying!
Old 09-22-2007, 12:20 PM   #63
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

darn it! SHOOT! NO ONE IS QUIVERING!!!!!!! fine let's try NUMBER 3!: One day, a girl named Marie Ann had a girls only slumber party at her house with her 6 friends,Sara,Milly,Jenna,Kaila,Holly,and Dana with a rock-star preforming at Marie Ann's house and goodie bags filled with hundreds of Webkinz's and Webkinz products and they went to Disney World! The boys were JEALOUS so they were thinking of a practical prank they could do to the girls until they would let the boys join the Party too! The jokester Jack said, "I have a good idea,all boys in favor of scaring the girls say,"BOO!" "BOO!" screamed all the boys as they gathered round. They whispered in front of Marie Ann's house while the girls were saying who they had a crush on for like, FOREVER! "Ok... I have a crush on.... JACK!" squealed a girl named Dana, Jack unfortunately heard this, and EVERYONE knows Dana is freaky and ugly! This made Jack want to do pranks more. A few minutes later, a black spider that looked extremely fake came out the window, the girls knew the boys were doing pranks on them so they ignored the fake spider, but NO! it was a BLACK WIDOW! The black widow scurried across the room and bit a girl on the leg named Holly, her face turned black and spewed with blood! Marie Ann noticed the black widow and said,"Holly was allergic to black widows!" Another girl named Jenna took a magazine and smashed the black widow dead. Marie Ann was in tears, she yelled at the boys and said,"you guys killed Holly! you knew she was allergic to black widows!" "what?we didn't do that!?" yelled Jack. "Shut-up you *****'s!!!!!" said Marie Ann.(I purposely made the letters stars,I didn't type anything bad) Jack was FURIOUS. Nobody, and he means NOBODY calls him a swear.This calls for revenge he thought. Holly was taken to the hospital and the girls were all terrified,the phone rang, Marie Ann suspected that would be Holly's parents so she picked it up, "hello?" She calls nervously "Hi Marie Ann...I hoped you liked the black widow!" said a voice she never heard of. "Oh that's it! Jack stop using your stupid voice disguiser! we all know you are!" "Jack?you mean that kid I'm keeping hostage in here? And I killed all his friends too..." the voice said. Marie Ann was about to crack up when she heard Jack screaming and crying on the other line,"Marie Ann! Call the police! Please! He killed them all! Tell them he's in 4564 Mills Creek.." "BOOM!" Marie Ann heard a gun shot on the phone. "Lousy kid..." the man whispered, "makes me waste a bullet?not on my dime.." Marie Ann screamed, 4564 Mills Creek was a few blocks down from her house. All her friends followed her to Marie Ann's parents room but too late, her parents were dead on the bed, they each had a knife just stuck in their backs. On the wall written in blood read, "IF YOU WANT ME, COME AND GET ME, BUT WATCH YOUR FRIENDS." She glances at her friends, Sara,Milly,Jenna,and Kaila.(Holly is dead now) Wait! where was Dana!? Everyone searched the house when Kaila opened the pantry, Dana's dead body flung onto Kaila. "HELP! IT'S THE MURDERER! HE KILLED DANA!" She screamed. on Dana's back it read AGAIN in blood,"I DIED BECAUSE I'M FREAKY AND UGLY." They ran to the police station which was luckily in the opposite direction of 4564 Mills Creek, and told the police officers what happened. One officer said "Why don't you and your friends go to beddy-bye land?" another one said "Nightmares.." and sighed. Kaila showed them Dana's body and the police officers followed them all. when they came back, they re-searched the house when all the police officers were gone. Later all the girls found the police officers in the bathroom on the wall read "THANKS FOR BRINGING SOME MORE TO KILL" the girls all ran off when Sara stumbled and fell. they didn't know and kept running. They later found her in the same spot they found Dana and her back read "I DIED BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MANY FACIAL PROBLEMS" which was right, Sara was known as Acne-Princess at school. Later Jenna disappeared too so Kaila and Marie Ann searched the Pantry. This time the body was in the refrigerator. In red ice it said one Jenna's back, "I DIED BECAUSE I HAVE KNOTTY HAIR." Which was also a characteristic of Jenna. Later Marie Ann and Kaila disappeared at the same time. the murder looked at them with his right black eye, and dark teal eye.he was dressed in black and had an extremely bloody finger. He killed Marie Ann and wrote on her back. "I WAS A SURVIVOR UNTIL I WAS KILLED." And now Kaila is known as the "slumber party murder princess". she is always brought along by the murderer when he does the same thing he did at Marie Ann's party. Rumor's say, he does this on October 1st, 11th, 21st, and the 31st. And her party was... OCTOBER 31ST 2003. He does the same day every 4 years.... Will he attack your party and will you get to see the "Slumber party murder princess"?

-----------------THE END hope i gave you the creeps!
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2007, 12:49 PM   #64
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

ohhh ahhhh maybeeeeeeee
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 09-22-2007, 12:52 PM   #65
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

webbyz484Jussy will become famous soon enough

wow that was really creepy
Old 09-22-2007, 01:07 PM   #66
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned
dachshundlover1 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by gamegirl808
darn it! SHOOT! NO ONE IS QUIVERING!!!!!!! fine let's try NUMBER 3!: One day, a girl named Marie Ann had a girls only slumber party at her house with her 6 friends,Sara,Milly,Jenna,Kaila,Holly,and Dana with a rock-star preforming at Marie Ann's house and goodie bags filled with hundreds of Webkinz's and Webkinz products and they went to Disney World! The boys were JEALOUS so they were thinking of a practical prank they could do to the girls until they would let the boys join the Party too! The jokester Jack said, "I have a good idea,all boys in favor of scaring the girls say,"BOO!" "BOO!" screamed all the boys as they gathered round. They whispered in front of Marie Ann's house while the girls were saying who they had a crush on for like, FOREVER! "Ok... I have a crush on.... JACK!" squealed a girl named Dana, Jack unfortunately heard this, and EVERYONE knows Dana is freaky and ugly! This made Jack want to do pranks more. A few minutes later, a black spider that looked extremely fake came out the window, the girls knew the boys were doing pranks on them so they ignored the fake spider, but NO! it was a BLACK WIDOW! The black widow scurried across the room and bit a girl on the leg named Holly, her face turned black and spewed with blood! Marie Ann noticed the black widow and said,"Holly was allergic to black widows!" Another girl named Jenna took a magazine and smashed the black widow dead. Marie Ann was in tears, she yelled at the boys and said,"you guys killed Holly! you knew she was allergic to black widows!" "what?we didn't do that!?" yelled Jack. "Shut-up you *****'s!!!!!" said Marie Ann.(I purposely made the letters stars,I didn't type anything bad) Jack was FURIOUS. Nobody, and he means NOBODY calls him a swear.This calls for revenge he thought. Holly was taken to the hospital and the girls were all terrified,the phone rang, Marie Ann suspected that would be Holly's parents so she picked it up, "hello?" She calls nervously "Hi Marie Ann...I hoped you liked the black widow!" said a voice she never heard of. "Oh that's it! Jack stop using your stupid voice disguiser! we all know you are!" "Jack?you mean that kid I'm keeping hostage in here? And I killed all his friends too..." the voice said. Marie Ann was about to crack up when she heard Jack screaming and crying on the other line,"Marie Ann! Call the police! Please! He killed them all! Tell them he's in 4564 Mills Creek.." "BOOM!" Marie Ann heard a gun shot on the phone. "Lousy kid..." the man whispered, "makes me waste a bullet?not on my dime.." Marie Ann screamed, 4564 Mills Creek was a few blocks down from her house. All her friends followed her to Marie Ann's parents room but too late, her parents were dead on the bed, they each had a knife just stuck in their backs. On the wall written in blood read, "IF YOU WANT ME, COME AND GET ME, BUT WATCH YOUR FRIENDS." She glances at her friends, Sara,Milly,Jenna,and Kaila.(Holly is dead now) Wait! where was Dana!? Everyone searched the house when Kaila opened the pantry, Dana's dead body flung onto Kaila. "HELP! IT'S THE MURDERER! HE KILLED DANA!" She screamed. on Dana's back it read AGAIN in blood,"I DIED BECAUSE I'M FREAKY AND UGLY." They ran to the police station which was luckily in the opposite direction of 4564 Mills Creek, and told the police officers what happened. One officer said "Why don't you and your friends go to beddy-bye land?" another one said "Nightmares.." and sighed. Kaila showed them Dana's body and the police officers followed them all. when they came back, they re-searched the house when all the police officers were gone. Later all the girls found the police officers in the bathroom on the wall read "THANKS FOR BRINGING SOME MORE TO KILL" the girls all ran off when Sara stumbled and fell. they didn't know and kept running. They later found her in the same spot they found Dana and her back read "I DIED BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MANY FACIAL PROBLEMS" which was right, Sara was known as Acne-Princess at school. Later Jenna disappeared too so Kaila and Marie Ann searched the Pantry. This time the body was in the refrigerator. In red ice it said one Jenna's back, "I DIED BECAUSE I HAVE KNOTTY HAIR." Which was also a characteristic of Jenna. Later Marie Ann and Kaila disappeared at the same time. the murder looked at them with his right black eye, and dark teal eye.he was dressed in black and had an extremely bloody finger. He killed Marie Ann and wrote on her back. "I WAS A SURVIVOR UNTIL I WAS KILLED." And now Kaila is known as the "slumber party murder princess". she is always brought along by the murderer when he does the same thing he did at Marie Ann's party. Rumor's say, he does this on October 1st, 11th, 21st, and the 31st. And her party was... OCTOBER 31ST 2003. He does the same day every 4 years.... Will he attack your party and will you get to see the "Slumber party murder princess"?

-----------------THE END hope i gave you the creeps!
note to self: do not have slumber party on Halloween this year!
Old 09-22-2007, 01:38 PM   #67
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned

Who thinks that I should try a scary story?
Old 09-22-2007, 01:51 PM   #68
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

once opon a time there was 3 guys the fist guy went to a hotel and found a key to a room he asked the guy at the front desk if he could have the room the guy at the front desk told him he could have the room but he said people have been running ot of the room screaming and they would all drop the key he said to him self i'm not scared i'll take it so he went up to the roon and heared once i getch ya i'm gonna eat ya so he got scared and ran away screaming and droped the key on the ground so the next guy finds the key and asks the guy at the frount desk if he can have the key the guy told him he can have the key but people have came running out and droping the key on the ground so he took the key and while he was brushing his teath he heared once i getch ya i'm gonna eat ya so he left his tooth brush and ran away screaming an droped the key so then this really dumn guy carlessly takes the key and goes to the room and startes brushing his teeth with the other guys tooth beush and hears once i gech ya i'm gonna eat ya he looks in the closet and sees a big macho man picking thi nose saying once t gech ya i'm gona eat ya!!!this is connies daughter alyssa and its more of a joke then a story!!!!
Old 09-22-2007, 01:59 PM   #69
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned

Smile Re: Another Scary Story Contest...

Once upon a time,

There was a girl named Jessica. She loved her webkinz. One day she went to the store and saw the webkinz rabbit. She loved rabbits and bought it to take home to her other 20 webkinz rabbits. She registered it and then threw the plushie on her bed when she left for church. She ignored the plushie all week, and at the end of the week she went into her bedroom and saw her rabbit.

Click the image to open in full size.

She was terrified and fainted. When she woke up, she realized that the evil bunny was on top of her! the bunny said,"I am so glad you picked me out!"

Jessica took her scissors off of her desk and said,"I-I have sci-scissors. Yo-you don't sca-scare m-me!"

Then the evil bunny took out a knife. He said,"Yes, but I have a knife! Mwah-ha-ha!"

Her dad knocked on her door and said,"Honey, are you all right in there?" He opened the door and was hypnotized. The evil bunny said,"You will be my minion!"

The dad took out another knife and attacked the girl. The girl is said to haunt that house this very day. Every October 29, she comes out of 3411 Creek Court. She is said to haunt anybody that has more than 2 rabbit webkinz! If you are her lucky victim, there is no explaining what she'll do to you.

(The point of the story is to play with your webkinz plushies even if you are over 6! Or Jessica WILL haunt you!)

Last edited by dachshundlover1; 10-10-2007 at 05:01 PM..
Old 09-22-2007, 02:04 PM   #70
None of your beeswax
Gifted

tigeress3 will become famous soon enough

okay, I'm NOT sleeping tonight!
Closed