Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2007, 03:32 PM   #51
hsm123rox
Gifted
persiarules is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Another Scary Story Contest...

in a dark dark wood their was a dark dark house and in the dark dark house their was a dark dark stairs and up the dark dark stairs their was a dark dark room and in the dark dark room there was a closet and in the dark dark closet there was a dark dark chest and in the {bump ba bump ba bump} DARK DARK DARK CHEST THEIR WAS DRRACULA
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2007, 03:39 PM   #52
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

ok, i'm making one LIKE the baby-sitter one but different... NUMBER 1: on September 21,2006 there was a girl named Annie Lee with a whole buncha webkinz rite? and she kept asking her parents for more, but they said,"we spent enough money buying you them, buy them your self!" she was poor so she decided to baby-sit to get enough money. She is baby-sitting a few kids, Linda a 5 year old, Mikey a 3 year old and Hanna the 6 month old baby. Annie Lee turned on tv to the Disney Channel but the remote ran out of batteries just as she got to the news. "There is a serial killer out! Everyone lock your doors and everything! Rumors say he goes ONLY in Springfield,Illinois in a neighborhood called "Goldencreek"! (I made up the neighborhood) Annie Lee got spooked so she gathered all the kids around and kissed Hanna,hugged Mikey,and kissed Linda as well. She put them to bed and said "Nite Nite, don't let the bed-bugs bite!" to Hanna and went to Mikey's and Linda's bed but they were covered in red....ketchup? no it was....BLOOD!!!!! Linda was in the most awkward position with a stab in her chest,neck, and face,same with Mikey. "aaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Annie Lee screamed. She grabbed Hanna and fled to a windowless closet. "It's the murderer, it's that serial killer on the news!"she whispered nervously but no it was NOT! "don't worry Annie Lee." Said a voice. Annie Lee felt like her heart was a piece of dynamite ready to go. "Are... Are... you the murderer? come out! don't kill Hanna! i want to at least protect her!" Annie Lee grabbed a nearby knife. wait... it was, covered in new blood! Hanna cocked her head to Annie Lee. "your next!" Her stubby fingers grabbed the knife and stabbed at Annie Lee at least several dozens of times. The next day, the police officers came in here cuz they heard Annie Lee screaming a bunch. They found Hanna alive, but didn't know she killed them all. "aww poor baby, the survivor yet AGAIN" a police officer sighed and picked up Hanna and took her to the orphanage. YES, Hanna has done this a million times, killing the people that are near here on the date SEPTEMBER 21 at 9:00. She attacks ONLY in Springfield,Illinois at that time. to avoid her,DON'T BABYSIT A BABY WITH BLOND CUrLS THAT ARE 3 FEET LONG THAT CAN SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH AT 6 MONTHS OLD (FALSE!) How 'bout that? It took me FOREVER to type that!
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2007, 03:46 PM   #53
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned
dachshundlover1 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by gamegirl808
ok, i'm making one LIKE the baby-sitter one but different... NUMBER 1: on September 21,2006 there was a girl named Annie Lee with a whole buncha webkinz rite? and she kept asking her parents for more, but they said,"we spent enough money buying you them, buy them your self!" she was poor so she decided to baby-sit to get enough money. She is baby-sitting a few kids, Linda a 5 year old, Mikey a 3 year old and Hanna the 6 month old baby. Annie Lee turned on tv to the Disney Channel but the remote ran out of batteries just as she got to the news. "There is a serial killer out! Everyone lock your doors and everything! Rumors say he goes ONLY in Springfield,Illinois in a neighborhood called "Goldencreek"! (I made up the neighborhood) Annie Lee got spooked so she gathered all the kids around and kissed Hanna,hugged Mikey,and kissed Linda as well. She put them to bed and said "Nite Nite, don't let the bed-bugs bite!" to Hanna and went to Mikey's and Linda's bed but they were covered in red....ketchup? no it was....BLOOD!!!!! Linda was in the most awkward position with a stab in her chest,neck, and face,same with Mikey. "aaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Annie Lee screamed. She grabbed Hanna and fled to a windowless closet. "It's the murderer, it's that serial killer on the news!"she whispered nervously but no it was NOT! "don't worry Annie Lee." Said a voice. Annie Lee felt like her heart was a piece of dynamite ready to go. "Are... Are... you the murderer? come out! don't kill Hanna! i want to at least protect her!" Annie Lee grabbed a nearby knife. wait... it was, covered in new blood! Hanna cocked her head to Annie Lee. "your next!" Her stubby fingers grabbed the knife and stabbed at Annie Lee at least several dozens of times. The next day, the police officers came in here cuz they heard Annie Lee screaming a bunch. They found Hanna alive, but didn't know she killed them all. "aww poor baby, the survivor yet AGAIN" a police officer sighed and picked up Hanna and took her to the orphanage. YES, Hanna has done this a million times, killing the people that are near here on the date SEPTEMBER 21 at 9:00. She attacks ONLY in Springfield,Illinois at that time. to avoid her,DON'T BABYSIT A BABY WITH BLOND CUrLS THAT ARE 3 FEET LONG THAT CAN SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH AT 6 MONTHS OLD (FALSE!) How 'bout that? It took me FOREVER to type that!
I am so glad that I don't live in Springfield, Illinois!!! Hallelujah!!
Old 09-21-2007, 03:54 PM   #54
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by kinzdreamer
There once was a girl form New York. Ever since she was little she wore a red scarf around her neck and never removed it. She grew up and got married to her true love. But then she was diagnosed with cancer and was going to die. On her deathbed she called in her husband and whispered she had a secret. He leaned in closer and watched in horror as she reached up with feeble hand and grasped her red scarf and tugged. In came unraveled and you know what happened? Her head fell off.
Classic I heard that one a million x but I'm not good at scarry storys.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 09-21-2007, 03:55 PM   #55
wouldntyouliketoknow
Gift Guru

Maisys_mama will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by baseballguy96
i was saying like boo! to scare you...i didnt mean it in a bad way
LMBO!!! ok that's the scary story!

OK so this one time, I went to post something on a thread and thought I was being scary but I got scolded by a mod who misunderstood me! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! My nightmares have come true!!!

Sorry. Couldn't help it. That was too funny. I thought he was "booing" the story too! BOOO! is what he meant to say I think.

LOL!!!... ok really. I cant stop laughing.... and now I'm coughing I'm laughing so hard... whoa, not funny anymore.... ew! I think that might be blood I'm coughing up now. *coughcoughcoughcoughcough*
really you guys help me out here! There's so much blood now!
*falls off her chair in a pool of blood*

no really I'm fine. lol *cough*
hmmm... I hope its not contagious. lol *cough*

View Post Originally Posted by juicy_J
there was a girl named sara and she bought a toy clown that was holding up 2 fingers Click the image to open in full size.. she played with it until she went to bed. when she went to bed she heard a faint voice that was saying "sara im on the stairs" "sara in in the kitchen" "sara im on the stairs" She started to get kinda scared now "sara im at your door" she saw her door open a bit, but didnt see anything, but she was scared "sara im at your bed" she screamed. in the morning, her parents saw her dead with a knife in her chest. so they were freaking out and they heard the dog barking. then they saw the clown, and it was holding up 3 fingers
AHHHHH!!!!! Clowns scare me SO much. The pic alone creeps me out *shudders and peeks through her eyes*

*cough*

Last edited by Maisys_mama; 09-21-2007 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-21-2007, 04:00 PM   #56
wouldntyouliketoknow
Gift Guru

Maisys_mama will become famous soon enough

and why did the girl in the scary clown story have to be named Sara? *shudders again* gack! they're so creepy. Even more creepy than the cheekys LOL! *cough*
Old 09-21-2007, 04:20 PM   #57
Oh, look I'm
Gifted

Enzo is on a distinguished road

*tap* *tap* *tap* *tap*
"AUUUGGGHHH!!!!! WHO IS DOING THAT!!!"
"JOHN!" the teacher yelled
John had after school detention and was with his teacher writing lines. It was Friday, and all the other students were probably at home now, playing webkinz or something. He had gotten in trouble when he was playing outside, got mad, and punched another boy. His mom had been called down, had given him the old we'll talk at home look.
*tap* TAP* *TAP * *TAP*
"STOPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!"
"That's it! we'll continue this on Monday!" she shrieked.
All down the hall, John heard the tapping sound. As he walked by the restroom, the tapping got louder. He walked inside. *thumpthump*
"Ughhh... I can hear my own heart... not good..." someone said, probably in the stall.
"W-w-who's th-th-there?" John mumbled.
Then the tapping and the thumping stopped. Red liquid, which John secretly hoped was food coloring, dripped out of the stall on the floor. It was everywhere amongst the bodies.
BODIES!! John almost screamed, but he seemed to not be able to find his voice. Then all of a sudden, the door closed behind him and the lichts went out. But he was dead before he hit the floor.
Monday
The teachers and staff of course got to school first. But when they walked in, there were little red splatters all over everywhere. It got thicker towards the bathroom, and when they walked in there was more of it, but no bodies. Exept of course the one in the air vent, the one buried in the play ground, and last but not least the 300 others in the janitor;s closet. No students showed up on that heartbreaking monday, and neither did the janitor.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #58
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear.............
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 09-21-2007, 06:14 PM   #59
juicyjewson
Gifted

juicy_J is a jewel in the roughjuicy_J is a jewel in the rough

did you like mine? did you hide in your closet being scared, or fall off your chair laughing?!? LOL!
Old 09-21-2007, 10:39 PM   #60
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

uhhhh... neither, really....
Alcnor is offline Female
Closed