Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2007, 12:34 PM   #131
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Another Scary Story Contest...

View Post Originally Posted by dachshundlover1
I know! What is CandyMan?

whoa, cute caddy! Do you watch Ghost Whisperer? There is a new episode just about Bloody Mary! You should watch it!

MORE! SCARY STORIES!
Yes! I love that show! I can't wait for the Bloody Mary episode!!! OOOOHHH! SCARY!
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2007, 01:09 PM   #132
Gift Guru

CuteCaddy will become famous soon enough

thanks for the svary info everyone
Old 09-29-2007, 02:03 PM   #133
Flablo
Gifted

Flablo will become famous soon enough

i hope this isnt over

---

One day too girls went to a store and bought to dolls. One girls had all 10 fingers, one only had 9, The girl who owned the doll went home after it started raining from her friends and she was alone. she heard the phone ring and answered it. she said "Hello?" And the man replied "Emily. im on your first step.." he said she asked "who is this?" "im on your second..." she screamed "Im at your door.." she slammed the phone down ran upstairs and shut the door behind her, the man came in and cut off one of her fingers putting it on the doll and killed her. when the parents came back they saw emily there and her doll molly missing.

the end!

------

bye!
Old 09-29-2007, 02:07 PM   #134
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned
dachshundlover1 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Another Scary Story Contest...

View Post Originally Posted by aerialstar11
Yes! I love that show! I can't wait for the Bloody Mary episode!!! OOOOHHH! SCARY!
ooooooohhhhhh........ I am so scared! I saw the preview and it was all like,"Is it really possible to scare yourself to death?"

And I was like, "Yeah! Hide me Mommy!" And my Mom said, "If your really that scared then don't watch it." and I said," Yeah right, like I'm really going to miss that episode because I am scared!"

View Post Originally Posted by Flablo
i hope this isnt over

---

One day too girls went to a store and bought to dolls. One girls had all 10 fingers, one only had 9, The girl who owned the doll went home after it started raining from her friends and she was alone. she heard the phone ring and answered it. she said "Hello?" And the man replied "Emily. im on your first step.." he said she asked "who is this?" "im on your second..." she screamed "Im at your door.." she slammed the phone down ran upstairs and shut the door behind her, the man came in and cut off one of her fingers putting it on the doll and killed her. when the parents came back they saw emily there and her doll molly missing.

the end!

------

bye!
typical story! Heard that thing a million times. There are so many ways to tell it. "Im at your door, Im in your kitchen, I at your steps, Im on your bed"

Last edited by dachshundlover1; 09-29-2007 at 02:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-29-2007, 03:13 PM   #135
Webkinzrockmysocks

Candyman is like Bloody Mary. You go into a room, closs the door, turn out the lights, and I think you go to the mirror, and the you say candyman 3 times, and he comes. I've never done it... I'd be WAAYYYYYYYYY too scared!! Just going to bed and saying it once freaks me out!! I close my eyes real shut and I go under my covers.. I'm TERRIFIED of ghosts!!
Old 09-29-2007, 04:37 PM   #136
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

not scared yet, keep' em coming
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 09-29-2007, 07:53 PM   #137
Webkinzrockmysocks

Face it guys, shes never going to get scared. ]-8
Old 09-29-2007, 11:28 PM   #138
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

yeah, mods, could u please come and close this, i have already faced a month of being a preteen in school, nothing can scare me anymore
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 02:34 AM   #139
No day but today
Gift Guru

mods, please close, contest is done
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 08:11 AM   #140
Nature44
Webkinz :)

Nature44 is on a distinguished road

You could by my BF! I LOVE HALLOWEEN! My first three syllable word was: skeleton. Creepy is my middle name. I've got tons of stories. Especially ghost stories. want to hear one that gave me a shiver when I read it?
Closed