Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2007, 05:47 PM   #111
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Another Scary Story Contest...

omg i am scared!! i am like never going to sleep again!! or having a sleepover!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2007, 05:49 PM   #112
Lil'NewYorker

22 huckle berry avenue

CREEK!! Huh what was that!? Misty the Lil'gray/white cat said. She woke up all of the other lil'kinz at the sleepover. "Stop worrying so much!" said rosie the Lil' chihuahua."Yeah this is the 5th time you woke us up!" Mimi the lil' black/white cat yelled."I am sorry guys it was those scary stories you told me!" misty said shaking. "It is not real! It is a myth! Don't beleive us!" Valiry yelled."Umm guys, do me a favor and tell me where Lily(Lil' yorkie) is!" Everyone just stood there silent staring with whoa at the empty sleeping bag."Maybe it was the creek i heard, Or maybe she is MISSING!" misty then knew she should not have said that. In a millisecond everyone started screaming and running around the room. Sheba(Big gold and white cat) came into the room and turned the light switch."What is going on with you!? Where is that yorkie lily up to now?Did she scare you guys AGAIN?" sheba asked."No she is missing! Misty heard a creek and we think it is a bad guy! Or maybe even godzilla!" "Okay rosie there is something wrong with godzilla would have eatn' her and the roof would be gone!" replied Valiry. "It is not my fault i am a smarty p-an-t-s like you are! rosie said with an attitude. Guy's it is okay it was her probably going to the bathroom or maybe even going to get a snack. Good night guy's." Sheba left the room and the kinz went back to sleep.
"Misty come on! Wake up!" rosie whispered. "What is it now!?"Misty said half awake."We are going to find godzilla!"Rosie yelled. "ROSIE!" the rest of the Lil' kinz said."Go back to bed me and misty have a mission!" rosie gradually said.Sigh! "Umm guys look it is two hours from when we last woke up and Lily is still not back!" "Maybe you guys can come with me and misty to find godzilla!Or maybe even Lily!" rosie asked."GASP! Look it is godzilla!" said Mimi. Rosie looked every where saying OMG! someone grab the net! Everyone started laughing. "Hey let the smart one handle this" Said valery."It seems that it is definitly NOT godzilla but there is SOMETHING in the house.We should go into groups just in case.Here are these walkie-talkie's a broung"Valery added."If it is godzilla you owe me that extra holiday tubby tummies you have!" pepperment requested."Fine do that i do not care cause there is none!"valery tried to talk rosie out of this but somehow rosie left the room with misty and ran into the undersea bathroom.They heard noises but that was those stinkin fishes from the undersea porthole they had.Rosie was fixing her nightime bow and then suddenly something began to appear through the mirror...
"Are you looking for me?! I was here for like ever! Come out and try to get me!" Lily said.Is this really lily? What happened? Lily hates the game hid and seek! Something strange was in the air. Or shall i say some thing FISHY. "Ahh! It was like one of those horror movies my mom watched!" Rosie screamed. "What are you talking about!? I see nothing!" Misty ran over to rosie and stared in the mirror.The same thing happened. Misty ran of from room to room while rosie was so scared she followed her. Running so fast she barely had time to pant Something caught rosie's eye.Soon misty found that rosie was not where misty was."We have a problem. 2 down and mystery mirror. Come to room kitchen. Misty out" Misty spoke into that handy walkie talkie. "PSH this is my Lily coming to get you" Misty was so cunfuzzled that she stood there until IT was there. No it was not godzilla it was the ghost of Lily.

So like misty had nothing to do but run away but there was a strange feeling inside her so she yelled to lily "Is this a joke!? Are trying to scare us so hard like this? What happened! Lily?Lily what are you going to do to me!" Misty was jabbering so much that lily said some thing. "Help me. I was murdered in the undersea bathroom and buried in the produce garden. Save that little rosie before it is to late. I am trapped in the mirror and also i am not me. Some ONE is controlling me. I do not know who.Run before he kills you! Before I KILL YOU. Lil's ghostly eyes turned red and misty had no time to spare. She ran to the produce garden and heard a scream from downtown. Misty ran out of the house and it was not rosie. She ran back in but there was no sign of rosie....

Already panic to death Misty had to call valery's walkie talkie. No reciption some one changed it to a different channel. "Oh no who changed it!" Misty said with fear. Misty was too confuzzled to run or do anything. All she did was faint."WAKE UP!" said lily. "AHH! GET A WAY FROM ME!" misty screamed. Misty soon found something strange. Lily had no knife in her hand and was nice again. "Look i have no contact with anyone and i have been seeing and hearing strange things. How come there is a grave yard in the produce garden? Better yet why i am in there right next to you.

"WHAT? i am SO not dead! You are!"Misty said so confuzzled. "What do you mean? I am alive!Wait a minute. That thing. It does look like me. Oh no.... SHE STOLE MY BODY!" Lily said."We have other lives to worry about then our alive ones" added sheba."Wait, You mean!? We have to split up!" replied Lily. NO! do not split up! If we do then.." Before misty could say another word. they saw that black thing again. the so called "lily"."Are you looking for your friends? While here is a rhyme that will make this nightmare end.

Go to the yard and find all there names. Go to the serial killer whose name is james. Go up THAT hill and around the corner. Yes misty we are looking for you and don't even bother, to try to save all of your friends cause it is YOU misty that will have the black heart and will be found dead.

"Yes misty i have been looking for you. Not rosie not lily not even valery." " Look at my eyes misty look into them deeply." Misty did what that black yorkie told her. and they switched body's. Misty soon realized who it was. It would only make sense. I was her X- best friend. linsay who died in that train accident two year's ago. "Yes look at me now! I have friends and am alive once again! Now misty you have this price to pay, You aboneded me and the next day you made me so sad i killed my self! It is all of your fault!

"No! I did not mean to! I swear i did not!"And those were misty's last words. Lindsay kept her secret between lily. They were forced to be friends and lily ended up dyeing from lindsay anyways. Rosie and valery was all by them selfs and they never hung out with those people ever again. They were too scared too. They knew what happened to misty and misty was still around. She was just invicible and Only rosie saw her. To this day they are all friends and all in the same place. Even lindsay ended up there and they forgave and forgot but there is a haunting every halloween at that 22 huckle berry Avenue.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:59 PM   #113
mykinzRthebest

Be Happy

Little Sandra skipped down the street, singing the new song she had learned in preschool that day, "Be Happy, the time is now, be happy, forever more!" Sandra knew she wasn't allowed outside by herself, but she snuck out. It was so nice out! Suddenly she saw a man, out of the corner of her eye. "Don't talk to strangers" her mom always warned her. But this guy had a puppy! She went up to him and asked if she could pet the dog. He nodded his head never taking his eyes off Sandra. She pet the dog happily. "Be happy," he whispered. And in one move, Sandra was dead, a smile spread across her face, dog fur in her hand and a knife through her heart.
Sandra's friend, Tyler, ran outside singing "Be happy," He saw a man out of the corner of his eye, with a little girl holding his hand. It looked like Sandra. He ran up to his friend, a smile on his face. Sandra didn't look as happy. "Be happy," he sang to her. "Be happy," she reapeted, and Tyler was dead, a smile on his face and Sandra next to him both with knives in their chest.
An hour later, both moms of the children went to look for their kids. They were so worried. They spotted a man, holding two children by the hand. "Be happy," the kids called, not exactly happily. THe mothers were overcome with relief, as they ran to their kids. "I'm happy!" they cried. "Be happy" the two children whispered. The mothers were dead, smiles on their face, their children next to them, with kinives in their hearts.
"Be happy," the man whispered.

bump it hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't you know bump it up you've got to bump it up

Last edited by mykinzRthebest; 09-28-2007 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-28-2007, 06:07 PM   #114
Lil'NewYorker

View Post Originally Posted by juicy_J
there was a girl named sara and she bought a toy clown that was holding up 2 fingers Click the image to open in full size.. she played with it until she went to bed. when she went to bed she heard a faint voice that was saying "sara im on the stairs" "sara in in the kitchen" "sara im on the stairs" She started to get kinda scared now "sara im at your door" she saw her door open a bit, but didnt see anything, but she was scared "sara im at your bed" she screamed. in the morning, her parents saw her dead with a knife in her chest. so they were freaking out and they heard the dog barking. then they saw the clown, and it was holding up 3 fingers
That was so scary! I know why it was holding up two and then three.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:08 PM   #115
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned
dachshundlover1 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Another Scary Story Contest...

View Post Originally Posted by Lil'NewYorker
22 huckle berry avenue

CREEK!! Huh what was that!? Misty the Lil'gray/white cat said. She woke up all of the other lil'kinz at the sleepover. "Stop worrying so much!" said rosie the Lil' chihuahua."Yeah this is the 5th time you woke us up!" Mimi the lil' black/white cat yelled."I am sorry guys it was those scary stories you told me!" misty said shaking. "It is not real! It is a myth! Don't beleive us!" Valiry yelled."Umm guys, do me a favor and tell me where Lily(Lil' yorkie) is!" Everyone just stood there silent staring with whoa at the empty sleeping bag."Maybe it was the creek i heard, Or maybe she is MISSING!" misty then knew she should not have said that. In a millisecond everyone started screaming and running around the room. Sheba(Big gold and white cat) came into the room and turned the light switch."What is going on with you!? Where is that yorkie lily up to now?Did she scare you guys AGAIN?" sheba asked."No she is missing! Misty heard a creek and we think it is a bad guy! Or maybe even godzilla!" "Okay rosie there is something wrong with godzilla would have eatn' her and the roof would be gone!" replied Valiry. "It is not my fault i am a smarty p-an-t-s like you are! rosie said with an attitude. Guy's it is okay it was her probably going to the bathroom or maybe even going to get a snack. Good night guy's." Sheba left the room and the kinz went back to sleep.

"Misty come on! Wake up!" rosie whispered. "What is it now!?"Misty said half awake."We are going to find godzilla!"Rosie yelled. "ROSIE!" the rest of the Lil' kinz said."Go back to bed me and misty have a mission!" rosie gradually said.Sigh! "Umm guys look it is two hours from when we last woke up and Lily is still not back!" "Maybe you guys can come with me and misty to find godzilla!Or maybe even Lily!" rosie asked."GASP! Look it is godzilla!" said Mimi. Rosie looked every where saying OMG! someone grab the net! Everyone started laughing. "Hey let the smart one handle this" Said valery."It seems that it is definitly NOT godzilla but there is SOMETHING in the house.We should go into groups just in case.Here are these walkie-talkie's a broung"Valery added."If it is godzilla you owe me that extra holiday tubby tummies you have!" pepperment requested."Fine do that i do not care cause there is none!"valery tried to talk rosie out of this but somehow rosie left the room with misty and ran into the undersea bathroom.They heard noises but that was those stinkin fishes from the undersea porthole they had.Rosie was fixing her nightime bow and then suddenly something began to appear through the mirror...

"Are you looking for me?! I was here for like ever! Come out and try to get me!" Lily said.Is this really lily? What happened? Lily hates the game hid and seek! Something strange was in the air. Or shall i say some thing FISHY. "Ahh! It was like one of those horror movies my mom watched!" Rosie screamed. "What are you talking about!? I see nothing!" Misty ran over to rosie and stared in the mirror.The same thing happened. Misty ran of from room to room while rosie was so scared she followed her. Running so fast she barely had time to pant Something caught rosie's eye.Soon misty found that rosie was not where misty was."We have a problem. 2 down and mystery mirror. Come to room kitchen. Misty out" Misty spoke into that handy walkie talkie. "PSH this is my Lily coming to get you" Misty was so cunfuzzled that she stood there until IT was there. No it was not godzilla it was the ghost of Lily.

So like misty had nothing to do but run away but there was a strange feeling inside her so she yelled to lily "Is this a joke!? Are trying to scare us so hard like this? What happened! Lily?Lily what are you going to do to me!" Misty was jabbering so much that lily said some thing. "Help me. I was murdered in the undersea bathroom and buried in the produce garden. Save that little rosie before it is to late. I am trapped in the mirror and also i am not me. Some ONE is controlling me. I do not know who.Run before he kills you! Before I KILL YOU. Lil's ghostly eyes turned red and misty had no time to spare. She ran to the produce garden and heard a scream from downtown. Misty ran out of the house and it was not rosie. She ran back in but there was no sign of rosie....

Already panic to death Misty had to call valery's walkie talkie. No reciption some one changed it to a different channel. "Oh no who changed it!" Misty said with fear. Misty was too confuzzled to run or do anything. All she did was faint."WAKE UP!" said lily. "AHH! GET A WAY FROM ME!" misty screamed. Misty soon found something strange. Lily had no knife in her hand and was nice again. "Look i have no contact with anyone and i have been seeing and hearing strange things. How come there is a grave yard in the produce garden? Better yet why i am in there right next to you.

"WHAT? i am SO not dead! You are!"Misty said so confuzzled. "What do you mean? I am alive!Wait a minute. That thing. It does look like me. Oh no.... SHE STOLE MY BODY!" Lily said."We have other lives to worry about then our alive ones" added sheba."Wait, You mean!? We have to split up!" replied Lily. NO! do not split up! If we do then.." Before misty could say another word. they saw that black thing again. the so called "lily"."Are you looking for your friends? While here is a rhyme that will make this nightmare end.

Go to the yard and find all there names. Go to the serial killer whose name is james. Go up THAT hill and around the corner. Yes misty we are looking for you and don't even bother, to try to save all of your friends cause it is YOU misty that will have the black heart and will be found dead.

"Yes misty i have been looking for you. Not rosie not lily not even valery." " Look at my eyes misty look into them deeply." Misty did what that black yorkie told her. and they switched body's. Misty soon realized who it was. It would only make sense. I was her X- best friend. linsay who died in that train accident two year's ago. "Yes look at me now! I have friends and am alive once again! Now misty you have this price to pay, You aboneded me and the next day you made me so sad i killed my self! It is all of your fault!

"No! I did not mean to! I swear i did not!"And those were misty's last words. Lindsay kept her secret between lily. They were forced to be friends and lily ended up dyeing from lindsay anyways. Rosie and valery was all by them selfs and they never hung out with those people ever again. They were too scared too. They knew what happened to misty and misty was still around. She was just invicible and Only rosie saw her. To this day they are all friends and all in the same place. Even lindsay ended up there and they forgave and forgot but there is a haunting every halloween at that 22 huckle berry Avenue.
Observe. My two kitties.

Candice (Gold & White Cat)- "Yuchi, aren't you scared?"

Yuchi (Gray & White Cat)- "Why would I be sc-scared?
"

Candice (Gold & White Cat)- "You're so scared!"

Yuchi (Gray & White Cat)- "You are, too!"

Candice (Gold & White Cat)- "Can we sleep in Trick and Treat's room tonight?" (Trick and

Treat are my black cats.)

Yuchi (Gray & White Cat)- "Yeah, please?!"

Yes, you may! I spoil my cats TOO much! (Don't tell them I said that because then it will get to their heads! I think my kitties are so cute!)

Last edited by dachshundlover1; 09-28-2007 at 06:12 PM..
Old 09-28-2007, 06:14 PM   #116
Lil'NewYorker

View Post Originally Posted by dachshundlover1
Observe. My two kitties.

Candice (Gold & White Cat)- "Yuchi, aren't you scared?"

Yuchi (Gray & White Cat)- "Why would I be sc-scared?"

Candice (Gold & White Cat)- "You're so scared!"

Yuchi (Gray & White Cat)- "You are, too!"

Candice (Gold & White Cat)- "Can we sleep in Trick and Treat's room tonight?" (Trick and

Treat are my black cats.)

Yuchi (Gray & White Cat)- "Yeah, please?!"

Yes, you may! I spoil my cats TOO much! (Don't tell them I said that because then it will get to their heads! I think my kitties are so cute!)

Yeah that took me two hours. It is not scary but it is for my kitty's!I used some of there names. I have to stop reading these cause i will start sleeping with my REAL dog with my light on and door wide open!
Old 09-28-2007, 06:48 PM   #117
mykinzRthebest

any 1 like my stroy abe happy or headlights?

Clowns
"This week's victim is Jeff Smith. Murdered by the Killer Clown. Do not leave your house tonight. THe killer is still at large" The news repoter announced.
Dana laughed. The killer clown? What a joke. Dana always loved clowns. She thought they were cute.
That night Dana was reading a book about a storm. Wind rattled against her windows and lightning flashed across the sky. Spooky, Dana thought. She shook her head. She went upstaris to see if her sister wanted to play. In her sister's bed was a lump. "what the...?" Dana thought. She pressed the lump and it stirred. She threw the covers off and screamed.... In the place of her sister, was a clown suit and a clown wig.
"Still think clowns are funny?" it read in blood on the sheets.
Dana wnted to scream. She was dreaming. She was asleep. She yelled for her mom. She heard footsteps on the stairs. "Mom???" she called out.
"I'm coming Dana," the voice whispered. THe voice sounded like rustling leaves in a snow storm. It rattled Dana's bones.
"M-mom???"
"I'm almost here, Dana. We will be together again," the creepy voice rattled.
"M-mom? please!!!"
"I'm right here Dana,"
Dana screamed as the clown ripped his nails across her throat.
"Still think clowns are funny?" the voice whispered. "Now you will walk forever as the Killer Clown, for all
ETERNITY.....

bbbbbbbuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmpppppppp

Last edited by mykinzRthebest; 09-28-2007 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-28-2007, 07:33 PM   #118
Webkinzrockmysocks

I love reading these, but most of them are not scary..

I have one of the people who wrote something is pretty much the same story as me but i am going to put it in different words.

I'm always somewhere.
(I made up the name.)

There was once a little girl who got a doll for her birthday. She played with it all the time, and she loved it. After a while, she grew bored of the doll, and decided to put it in the glass cabinet in the basement. She went to sleep that night, nothing bothering her. After a few weeks, she went to bed, only to hear the cabinet door from downstairs open. Then shortly after, She heard: "Sara, I'm on the stairs." She decided it was either her imagination or her brother trying to scare her, so she fell back asleep. The next night, she heard: "Sara, I'm in the kitchen." She ignored it, then in the morning told her brother to cut it out, and of course he denyed it. That night, she heard: "Sara, I'm in the hall." When she heard that, she kind of got freaked out, ok she was terrified. She got up, when to her door, OPENED IT, WENT TO THE HALL, AND!!! Nothing was there. She did an angry sound, glaring at her brothers bedroom door. The next night, when she was hoping she wouldn't hear the voice, she did. Not only did she hear the voice, she heard her door open, followed by, "Sara, I'm in your room." Sara popped up and examined the room. her heart was pounding and she felt as if she was going to die by having her heart beat so fast. She got up, but nothing was there. She walked into her hall, and discovered her living room lamp was on, so she walked quickly to it to turn it off. But before she could, she heard: "Sara, I'm right behind you." The next morning, she was found dead, with a bloody knife on the floor beside her. And you know what? That doll, was in that cabinet still. Maybe you should check your dolls, who knows..?

THE END.

I know this won't scare you, because you never get scared. Just thought I'd say it. I got shivers as I typed it..

What does it mean? Why did it have the fingers up??

What does it mean? Why did it have the fingers up??

Last edited by Webkinzrockmysocks; 09-28-2007 at 07:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-28-2007, 07:43 PM   #119
mykinzRthebest

If Only

Ahshley stared at the new girl, trying to size her up. She was ugly, with acne, but she looked pretty nice. So finally, she talked to this girl. Her name was Kara. Ashley and Kara were stuck together like glue for the next few weeks! They were inseperable.
One day, Ashley's best friend, Kristin, told Ashley she hated Kara and if they wanted to stay friends, Ashley had to dump Kara. Ahsley was so sad, but she told Kara she never wanted to see her again.
"You will be sorry. I guarantee it," Kara whispered before running off.
Ashley was so sad. Kara was so nice. But Kristin WAS her best friend. That night, Ashley was home alone. Still thinking about Kara, she went downstairs to get a snack. Suddenly the lights went out. Ashley wasn't scared at all becuase this had happened before. She grabbed a flashlight and ate.
"Ashley," a voice whispered.
"W-what?" Ashley asked. She looked around but couldn't see. Her falshlight went out, leaving her in darkness.
"Ashley... You will be sorry..."
"Who's th-there?"
"It's ME!"
"Wh-ho?"
"KARA!"
Ashley screamed. THe next day Ashley wass found dead and Kara was reported missing. A week later, another girl was killed and a new girl was reoprted missing. The new girl's name was Ashley.

If you listen each night hard enough, you will hear Ashley whispering in your ear, "If only, if only," while she points a knife at your heart....

Old 09-28-2007, 07:47 PM   #120
Iveyandangie
Gift Guru

Jumper2295 will become famous soon enough

i just bet that was how many kids he has killed!! lol!!!! (about the clown one)
Jumper2295 is offline Female
Closed