Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2007, 09:13 PM   #91
MAG2468
Webkinz :)

webkinzlvr5 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Another Scary Story Contest...

classic, but i luv it!!!

THE BRIDE

there once was a woman who had just gotten married, it was all fun & games, until hide & seek. she decided to hide in her grandfathers trunk. "they'll never find me here!", & boy, was she right! when she was climbing in, it snaped shut, locking her in. she screamed & screamed, but nobody heard her. meanwhile, the groom, and everyone else, looked everywhere, but never thought of looking in the trunk! they finnaly gave her up for lost.
a few years later, somebody was looking for something and thought "maybe its in the trunk!" she opened it, and screamed! for she didn't find the thing she was looking for, but the bride, but now she was only a sceloten!!!

i've been telling this story to my friends scince i was six

corny, i know, but awsome!!!
webkinzlvr5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2007, 09:18 PM   #92
look out BADGUYS I'm
Gifted

Pumpkin_Pie will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Alcnor
hi, try to scare me
ha thats funny (i know its supposed to be scary so BOO)
Pumpkin_Pie is offline Female
Old 09-23-2007, 09:24 PM   #93
Desertpearl
Gifted

Texasmiley will become famous soon enough

look at this on youtube it gives me nightmares
http://www.************/watch?v=eCcGQ...related&search=
Texasmiley is offline Female
Old 09-23-2007, 09:25 PM   #94
look out BADGUYS I'm
Gifted

Pumpkin_Pie will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Texasmiley
http://www.************/watch?v=eCcGQ...elated&search=
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Pumpkin_Pie is offline Female
Old 09-23-2007, 09:43 PM   #95
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

hmmm. keep em coming!!
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 03:20 PM   #96
MAG2468
Webkinz :)

webkinzlvr5 will become famous soon enough

another of my favorites!!!

OH SUSAHNAH!

Jane & Susahana were roommates at the college they went to. one night Susanah was at the libary late and by the time she got home Jane was already asleep, so she quickly got ready for bed and almost went to sleep. She was dozing, & she heard the tune of "oh susanah!" "Jane, please stop, its late & I want to sleep!", and the humming stopped.
Susanah woke up up early the next morning, too early, she decided, and almost fell asleep when she heard the tune of "Oh Susanah!" "Jane, stop!",when it didn't stop, Susanah lost her temper & pulled off the sheets on Janes bed & screamed! Janes head was gone!
webkinzlvr5 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 04:24 PM   #97
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

These are good stories! That video is weird...
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 05:57 PM   #98
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

i know, creepy but not that much...
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 09-26-2007, 05:19 PM   #99
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned
dachshundlover1 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Texasmiley
http://www.************/watch?v=eCcGQ...related&search=

what video did u want 2 show us? I keep getting a menu on youtube.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlvr5
classic, but i luv it!!!
THE BRIDE
there once was a woman who had just gotten married, it was all fun & games, until hide & seek. she decided to hide in her grandfathers trunk. "they'll never find me here!", & boy, was she right! when she was climbing in, it snaped shut, locking her in. she screamed & screamed, but nobody heard her. meanwhile, the groom, and everyone else, looked everywhere, but never thought of looking in the trunk! they finnaly gave her up for lost.
a few years later, somebody was looking for something and thought "maybe its in the trunk!" she opened it, and screamed! for she didn't find the thing she was looking for, but the bride, but now she was only a sceloten!!!

i've been telling this story to my friends scince i was six

corny, i know, but awsome!!!

just wanted to let you know about your spelling mistakes!

snaped- snapped
finnaly-finally
sceloten- skeleton
scince- since

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlvr5
another of my favorites!!!

OH SUSAHNAH!

Jane & Susahana were roommates at the college they went to. one night Susanah was at the libary late and by the time she got home Jane was already asleep, so she quickly got ready for bed and almost went to sleep. She was dozing, & she heard the tune of "oh susanah!" "Jane, please stop, its late & I want to sleep!", and the humming stopped.
Susanah woke up up early the next morning, too early, she decided, and almost fell asleep when she heard the tune of "Oh Susanah!" "Jane, stop!",when it didn't stop, Susanah lost her temper & pulled off the sheets on Janes bed & screamed! Janes head was gone!

here's more!

Susahana- Susana
libary- library

I know, I'm very bored!

Last edited by dachshundlover1; 09-26-2007 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-26-2007, 05:20 PM   #100
xx PINK xx

i couldn't see the video. they said it had been removed by the user. what was it called?
Closed