Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 06:07 PM   #31
tree lover

Default Re: AnimalLover96's and monkiesrule116's AwsomE Fashion contest!! Moving on to Round 3!!1 person elliminated! If u are not a contestant u may watch.

I'll do mine in a sec.....

---------- tree lover added 15 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.sorry! only thing i could find!!! I did joe jonas!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by tree lover; 07-14-2008 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 08:11 PM   #32
Frankie Jonas has
Webkinz :)

AnimalLover96 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: AnimalLover96's and monkiesrule116's AwsomE Fashion contest!! Moving on to Round 3!!1 person elliminated! If u are not a contestant u may watch.

WOW!!! great tree lover! and now a word from... Ella " WOW that is sooo great very persice!! fashionable amazing great choices u picked very wisley!"

---------- AnimalLover96 added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

OK we will move onto the final round....but we have to wait for Webkinzgirl55! i will contact her! if she does not enter her new pic in time she will be disquailified!

Last edited by AnimalLover96; 07-14-2008 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
AnimalLover96 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:31 PM   #33
jalow09

jalow09 will become famous soon enough

Cute tree lover!
jalow09 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #34
Dixiestorm

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

Click the image to open in full size. Mine looks bad because I had the same as someone and then I wasted all my money on the outfit and UGH mine is of course horrible now(I mean I had to take forever to get the money and everything.) LOL Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Webkinzgirl55; 07-18-2008 at 10:17 AM..
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #35
jalow09

jalow09 will become famous soon enough

It looks great! And please enter my fashion contest! (I git the idea from AnimalLover96)

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t343716.html
jalow09 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 12:34 AM   #36
Frankie Jonas has

ok i think it's judging time this is gonna be VERY HARD! thanx webkinzgilr55 u did great u ALL did great! and for webkinzgirl55 a word from our judge Ella" It looks great u matched it as best as u could !!!!!"

---------- AnimalLover96 added 9 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

ok now the judging.........
tree lover......u are in FIRST PLACE congrats!

now Webkinzgirl55 and Jalow09 this was very hard to decide u both did great jalow09 u had the wrong colored pants on and Webkinzgirl55 u had the wrong colored shirt on now webkinzgirl55 there is NO orange shirt in the Wshop so i give u credit for really closley matching now Jalow09 there was black pants in the W-Shop
.......and Jalow09...u are........not moving on to the next round and is elliminated! That means this next round the last and final round is between tree lover and Webkinzgirl55!!!! dress your pet up in their fav and most stylish out fit!

Last edited by AnimalLover96; 07-18-2008 at 12:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-18-2008, 07:40 AM   #37
Obsessed with

WIluver345 will become famous soon enough

I'm cheering for both of you guys! You both have come so far from bieng fashion confused to fashionitas!! Good luck
Old 07-18-2008, 10:18 AM   #38
Dixiestorm

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

Thanks WIluver345!

Here is my outfit:
Sarah uses this outfit wherever she goes! She loves the Yellow Tank top because she thinks it is very relaxing.
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 12:54 PM   #39
Frankie Jonas has

ok i will contact tree lover to get her pic in
Old 07-18-2008, 10:16 PM   #40
tree lover

Default Re: AnimalLover96's and monkiesrule116's AwsomE Fashion contest!! Final ROUND!!!! If u are not a contestant u may watch.

ok i will get mine in....

---------- tree lover added 5 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Hold on... i am looking at the my page thing!! it is so cool!

---------- tree lover added 6 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Here it is;

Last edited by tree lover; 07-18-2008 at 10:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed