Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2008, 08:34 PM   #21
tree lover

Default Re: AnimalLover96's and monkiesrule116's AwsomE Fashion contest!! Moving on to Round 2!! 2 people elliminated! If u are not a contestant u may watch

i cant wait for round 3!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 10:10 AM   #22
Frankie Jonas has
Webkinz :)

AnimalLover96 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: AnimalLover96's and monkiesrule116's AwsomE Fashion contest!! Moving on to Round 2!! 2 people elliminated! If u are not a contestant u may watch

ok since i have everyones entery in i think i will decide who is elliminated

---------- AnimalLover96 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

ahh i cannot decide this is not cheating but i will have my mom help me!! since monkiesrule116 is on vacation

---------- AnimalLover96 added 4 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

ok here we go.....

Webkinzgirl55 plzz step forward i think u were...the best dressed so u are in first place!!!

tree lover plz step forward.....u are now...in second place

ok now Jalow09 and ljfyle

Jalow09 u......are in third place that means ljfyle is now elliminated! good job every one! We are now on to round 3 dress em up like a celeb!

---------- AnimalLover96 added 707 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Everyone When i pm'ed u the info i said u can not have the same celeb but i looked back and u can make sure to read this if u wnat to get it right

Round 3: celebrity-dress them up like a celebrity(can have same celebrity as others but must not use the same outfit)(must post pic of celebrity in the same outfit as pet)

Last edited by AnimalLover96; 07-14-2008 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
AnimalLover96 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 11:14 AM   #23
jalow09

jalow09 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: AnimalLover96's and monkiesrule116's AwsomE Fashion contest!! Moving on to Round 3!!1 person elliminated! If u are not a contestant u may watch.

Is it okay if the celebraty is in an outfit similar to the pet because webkinz may not have the exact same thing.
jalow09 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 11:22 AM   #24
Dixiestorm

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: AnimalLover96's and monkiesrule116's AwsomE Fashion contest!! Moving on to Round 3!!1 person elliminated! If u are not a contestant u may watch.

View Post Originally Posted by jalow09
Is it okay if the celebraty is in an outfit similar to the pet because webkinz may not have the exact same thing.
Yeah, it has to be similiar.
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 11:23 AM   #25
Frankie Jonas has

yes that uis what i mean try to match it pretty close!
Old 07-14-2008, 11:30 AM   #26
jalow09

Okay well here is round three. It was harder for Cloudy and I because we needed a full length picture. We worked hard. Hope you love it!! Also we couldn't get a microphone!
Is it good??

Last edited by jalow09; 03-12-2009 at 04:32 PM..
Old 07-14-2008, 11:36 AM   #27
Frankie Jonas has

yes it is good just one little thing u could of changed! everyoen since this is close to the last round soem of our judges are going to give u tips for next time but u
CANNOT change what i tell u u should of! these are just some pionters for next time.

ok this si a word from our judge ella" It is very nicely put together but instead of jeans u could have put the balck jeans sold on the w shop in stead of regular jeans that will mark u down some points!

Last edited by AnimalLover96; 07-14-2008 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: added words
Old 07-14-2008, 11:53 AM   #28
Dixiestorm

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

Here is my entry!

Sarah is dressed as Demi Lovato.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Webkinzgirl55; 07-14-2008 at 11:57 AM..
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 11:55 AM   #29
jalow09

I am not being mean but I put that picture of Demi first. Is that fair?
Old 07-14-2008, 11:58 AM   #30
Frankie Jonas has

yes that is not fair it is the same outfit! u can use demi but not in the same outfit!
Closed