Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 10:22 AM   #71
I have 20
Webkinz :)

sns1077 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL: WIN BIG, BIG, BIG!!!!! YOU CAN WIN RETIRED PSFs, SEASONAL PSFs, SENSATIONAL RECIPES, AND, YES THERE IS MORE! YOU CAN ALSO WIN CHARM CANDY.

o[pps! it didnt work hope it works this time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfc.jpg (38.6 KB, 8 views)
sns1077 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 10:28 AM   #72
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL: WIN BIG, BIG, BIG!!!!! YOU CAN WIN RETIRED PSFs, SEASONAL PSFs, SENSATIONAL RECIPES, AND, YES THERE IS MORE! YOU CAN ALSO WIN CHARM CANDY.

YAY! Is it time to judge?
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 01:25 PM   #73
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

not yet. we still got til thurs!

---------- mypetszrock added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

dazy, did u put purple on ur bow???

---------- mypetszrock added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

we r waiting on webkinzgirl98.

Last edited by mypetszrock; 06-30-2008 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 01:47 PM   #74
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Okay....... Did anyone Pm her?
Old 06-30-2008, 05:08 PM   #75
Bring back WNTM!

Default Re: AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL: WIN BIG, BIG, BIG!!!!! YOU CAN WIN RETIRED PSFs, SEASONAL PSFs, SENSATIONAL RECIPES, AND, YES THERE IS MORE! YOU CAN ALSO WIN CHARM CANDY. FEEL FREE TO WATCH!!! WE LUV VISITORS!!!

********Important: I have changed the deadline to tues. not thurs. I will not be home on wed. or thurs.!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 05:24 PM   #76
Bring back WNTM!

Results are up.....

texasgirl8 with Darcy: I thought it waz cute! I loved the boots! You get ****.

goldenpuppylover with Lola: I liked ur outfit!!! I thought the bow added a nice touch! I will give u ****.

dazyandoreo! with cloe: I liked how u didnt just put a purple shirt with some blue jeans. The shirt and the pants both had purple and blue in it! You will get****.

webkinzgirl: u didnt enter pic.

sns1077: I REALLY liked ur outfit!!! Yours waz kinda hard, but u pulled it off! I liked the hat and glasses! You get*****.

The winner is.....

Spoiler: show
sns1077!!!!

The person going home is...

Spoiler: show
webkinzgirl

Good job to everyone! I waz VERY impressed!!!
The next round is jobs. I will assign each one of u a job.

texasgirl: zoologist/ bird watcher

goldenpuppylover: teacher

dazyandoreo!: marine biologist

sns1077: YOU CAN CHOOSE UR JOB CAUSE U WON!!!

If any of u have trouble with ur job, let me know and I can change it!
The dealine is fri., maybe thurs. depending when yall turn the pics in. Good luck to all!!!!

Last edited by mypetszrock; 07-01-2008 at 05:26 PM..
Old 07-01-2008, 06:02 PM   #77
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

ok here is penny as a marine biologist!!! She is sooooooo cute in her matching new HIP ouitfit
Penny likes to add style to her outfits instead of those Ugly black outfits marine biologist wear

Click the image to open in full size.
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 07:43 PM   #78
Gift Guru

I might have an idea..... maybe.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:17 PM   #79
Bring back WNTM!

ok... ideas r good!!!! and great job dazy!!!!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:48 PM   #80
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

thanks i spent like 500 kc tring to find the right outfit

hope i win
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Closed