Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 03:51 PM   #71
xxTemarixx
Webkinz :)

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model Season 3!!!! Tons of retired, seasonal, and new psfs! Charm candy and Alyssa Charm cookie too! I have toucan, lil gray and white cat, lil gold and white cat, and raccoon psfs! 8 Spots left! U will have lots of fun!!!

5 more!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 05:26 PM   #72
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model Season 3!!!! Tons of retired, seasonal, and new psfs! No spots left! But please feel free to watch!!!

bbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuummmmmmmpppppppp
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 05:31 PM   #73
xxTemarixx

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model Season 3!!!! Tons of retired, seasonal, and new psfs! No spots left! But please feel free to watch!!!

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 09:43 PM   #74
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

Results!!!

WOW! Wat a great way to start off the new season! Great job to everyone! I waz very impressed! Ok, now for the winner! Or should I say WINNERS!

The winners are:

Spoiler: show
ljfyle and SwimGirl4Life

And the person going home is:

Spoiler: show
tarsky78

And I dont know how geros9's sister is, but geros9 told me to save her a spot, but I dont think she entered. And I didnt see nicolekirk's pic. so she is out too. And sea magic didnt enter his either. Oh yeah, sry I didnt tell u wat I liked about each outfit, but I just had a death in the family, and I have my cousin's wedding that I had to get fitted for, so there is alot going on in my life. From now on, I will try to describe each outfit! Sry! So for the next theme, u will dress as another webkinz! ljfyle and SwimGirl4Life gets to wear kinzstyle! I will assaign u webkinz!

sp0ngeb0br0cksny: sherbert bunny
dazyandoreo!: cheeky cat
ljfyle: tie dye frog
geros9: manatee
SwimGirl4Life: turtle
thekatie0409: eagle
queenofblosomes: rhino
*JuIcY*: love puppy
webkinzgirl24: lemon lime gecko
Dolphin Lover12: penguin
buttercup1994: pink and white cat
*KinzXluver*: raccoon
Raccoon999: toco toucan
xxTemarixx: whimsy dragon

I know these r kinda hard. But I did that for a reason. Cause sometimes this round is to easy, so i made it a little hard. I know yall will do fine! Deadline is Wed. Sry it is late, I gotta lot of reading to do that is due Wed. Good luck!

Last edited by mypetszrock; 08-23-2008 at 09:46 PM..
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 09:58 PM   #75
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model Season 3!!!! Tons of retired, seasonal, and new psfs! No spots left! But please feel free to watch!!! ROUND 1 RESULTS POSTED!

Peanut's a turtle! It was sort of hard, but here it is:
Click the image to open in full size.
The shirt is like it's stomach and everything else is like the green around the stomach.
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 08:36 AM   #76

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model Season 3!!!! Tons of retired, seasonal, and new psfs! No spots left! But please feel free to watch!!! ROUND 1 RESULTS POSTED!

Here is rosy as a manatee.Click the image to open in full size.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 10:05 AM   #77
xxTemarixx

I will post later.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:47 AM   #78
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Here is Ella as a Tie-Die Frog, the Green Pants and Shirt are the light green on the Tie-Die Frog, and the shoes and hat are the dark green

She is using Kinzstyle Pants.

---------- ljfyle added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

and here is a Tie-Die FrogClick the image to open in full size.

Last edited by ljfyle; 08-24-2008 at 10:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-24-2008, 11:05 AM   #79
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

cute! nice job guys! thanks for entering ur pics. so early!
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 11:29 AM   #80
xxTemarixx

Here is Amara:Click the image to open in full size.
Closed

Tags
kool contest!!!