Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 06:04 PM   #141
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model Season 3!!!! No spots left! But please feel free to watch!!! ROUND 2 RESULTS POSTED! Check it out!!!!!!!

Zoologists can basically wear what they want i think Click the image to open in full size.

i dont really want the glasses but it froze up and wouldnt let me move or dress my pets
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2008, 11:27 AM   #142
xxTemarixx
Webkinz :)

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model Season 3!!!! No spots left! But please feel free to watch!!! ROUND 2 RESULTS POSTED! Check it out!!!!!!!

Ok! We need Dazy!
Old 09-27-2008, 11:56 AM   #143
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

i am coming.........

---------- dazyandoreo! added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

there is dakota.

Last edited by dazyandoreo!; 09-27-2008 at 11:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 11:59 AM   #144
xxTemarixx

Good job!!
Old 09-27-2008, 12:03 PM   #145
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

thanks! and i was looking back in the last post, and i saw mine kinda looks like urs, is that ok? i realized that after i posted.
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #146
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

yay! Result time! x]
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 10:03 AM   #147
xxTemarixx

It is fine!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:21 PM   #148
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

RESULTS!!!

Yall did real good this round! Thank u all for entering ur pics. on time! Ok. Ihave a guest judge tonight! Plz welcome....

:cdee: Zoe! She has not yet been in any contest. But she knows fashion. She is the bird that helps me create my outfit. Sometimes I call her Zoe Channel!!!

SwimGirl4Life: Zoe says, " Nice job! I absolutely love the top!"

ljfyle: Zoe says, " Great outfit! I thought it could've used more color. But still, I liked it."

xxTemarixx: Zoe says, " I loved it! I loved that retro hat!"

webkinzgirl24: Zoe says, " It was ok. It didnt look like a flight attendent. But it was pretty cute!"

thekatie0409: Zoe says, " NIce job! I liked the shoes!"

dazyandoreo!: Zoe says, " AWESOME! I really liked it. U have a great sense of fashion!"

The person going home is...
Spoiler: show
webkinzgirl24

I hope to see u next year!

The winner of this round is....

Spoiler: show
dazyandoreo!

Great job to everyone! The next round is dress as ur fav. food. And EVERYONE can wear kinzstyle! Good luck!
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:47 PM   #149
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for having me, I had fun. I have been having lots of homework, so now I can focus more on my homework. Plus my mom is in the hospital from surgery so, now I can spend more time with her now. I want to wish everyone else the best of luck and, I will see you next time around.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #150
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

see next time!
mypetszrock is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kool contest!!!