Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 03:22 AM   #1
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Default Amerikinz Next Top Model, couple style SEASON TWO! ENTER NOW! Nine spots open!! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest!!

We all know and love Amerikinz Next Top Model... but I'm here to mix it up a bit! Enter TWO of your Webkinz pets in this modeling contest... one male and one female! They will model as a pair!

Rules! READ THEM ALL!

1. No "stealing" outfits- either from this thread, a previous season of this contest, or any other modeling contest.
2. CHECK THE THREAD OFTEN. I do try to PM contestants when the results are up, but it's alwyas good to check back as often as you can.
3. If you are going out of town, or will not be able to access a computer for any reason, let me know ahead of time. There will be deadlines. If you do not enter in time, you WILL be disqualified.
4. NO whining! Always be happy and cheerful!!!! This is more important than you think! Usually contestant's attitudes affect my judging!
5. Have a ton of fun!

Please fill out this form before entering.

Female pet's name and pet type:

Male pet's name and pet type:

Why they make a great pair:

Why they want to be AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODELS!:

The theme for the first round is... Halloween pair! Dress your pets up in a "pair" Halloween costume- for example, the sun and the moon, or a rainbow and a pot of gold!

Spots open:
TWELVE!! Hurry and sign up, you don't want to miss out!
1. gorawr[luv]
2. ljfyle
3. kateykatey
4. webkinzfanatic3

Prizes are TBA! (To Be Announced!)

---------- m00c0w added 852 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Any entries?

Last edited by m00c0w; 07-21-2008 at 12:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
m00c0w is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2008, 03:47 AM   #2
furrypalthesecond
Webkinz :)

webkinzfanatic3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model, couple style SEASON TWO! Twelve spots open!! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest!!

I would like to enter!

Periwinkle the yorkie
Mr. biscuits the cocker spaniel
They make a great pair because they both work very hard at job's and activities
They think that this would help people understand they're personality more. LOL!
Just one question: what do I have to do? Do I take a pic of them on webkinz world?

First post!!
webkinzfanatic3 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 11:11 AM   #3
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model, couple style SEASON TWO! Twelve spots open!! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest!!

Great! Just be sure to take a screenshot of them in their outfits on WW and post it!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 04:30 PM   #4
furrypalthesecond

ok I will when they're ready!
Old 07-15-2008, 06:38 PM   #5
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

awesome!
m00
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 07:19 PM   #6
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I would love to enter!

Female's Name and Pet Type: Safari, Webkinz Leopard
Male's Name and Pet Type: Mackley, Webkinz Dalmation
Why they make a great pair: They truly have such a great friendship that they have made the choice to get married (in my world) and to raise a lil'kinz dalmation. It takes commocation to do such things and that's why they are such a great pair!
Why they want to be Amerikinz Next Top Models: They love photography and they would love to try things without looking into the lens. They also need jobs to support their small family.

Pic will come soon!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 10:52 PM   #7
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

awesome! Thanks!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 12:03 AM   #8
clownfish207

clownfish207 is an unknown quantity at this point

Female pet's name and pet type: TicTac the Clydesdale

Male pet's name and pet type: Mumbo the Cheeky Monkey(friend's)

Why they make a great pair: They are both recent or soon-to-be POTMs!

Why they want to be AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODELS!: They have entered many contests & have always delt with the discouragement of losing.

---------- clownfish207 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Hmm.. my post got all messed up

Last edited by clownfish207; 07-16-2008 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
clownfish207 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 12:58 PM   #9
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

Does anyone have their picture ready?
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 12:39 AM   #10
furrypalthesecond

I almost do.......

---------- webkinzfanatic3 added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Here it is!

Alvin and Theodore

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by webkinzfanatic3; 07-17-2008 at 12:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed