Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 10:27 PM   #51
SugarySwirl
Webkinz :)

SugarySwirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model- COUPLE STYLE! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest! No more spots! Carrierocks, and Holly12 we just need your pics!! Please enter them soon! :)

Awesome! Great job everyone. I wish I had access to the Kinzstyle shop, but yeah... I don't
Bailey and Shimmer are now shopping for their clothes. Picture coming soon.

---------- SugarySwirl added 9 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.
Here they are, Bailey and Shimmer, hanging out by the pool to cool off this summer. Bailey's going for a simple look with his swim trunks, and Shimmer is looking just plain summer stylin'!

Last edited by SugarySwirl; 05-22-2008 at 10:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2008, 10:39 PM   #52

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

Smile Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model- COUPLE STYLE! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest! No more spots! Carrierocks, and Holly12 we just need your pics!! Please enter them soon! :)

This is Salley and Tigger. Salley is in her summertime outfit- A yellow tank top because it's hot, long shorts, flip flops, shades to protect her eyes and a pink bow to acsessorize! Tigger is using his own style in his favorite color, aqua, shirt, cacky shorts, flip flops, shades, and his kinzville academy hat- The sun hurts his head! They both are SO excited about summer- And today is actually the first day of summer vacation for me, so it's perfect timing! I love both of their styles together, because it's very feminine, yet guy-like, and it shows alot about them and me! Salley and Tigger can't wait for the next judging- They just know it's going to be filled with more great entries!

Best Wishes,
~CocoLion

---------- CocoLion added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SugarySwirl
Awesome! Great job everyone. I wish I had access to the Kinzstyle shop, but yeah... I don't
Bailey and Shimmer are now shopping for their clothes. Picture coming soon.

---------- SugarySwirl added 9 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Here they are, Bailey and Shimmer, hanging out by the pool to cool off this summer. Bailey's going for a simple look with his swim trunks, and Shimmer is looking just plain summer stylin'!
Don't worry, to make it fair, I'm using slim to none kinzstyle

Last edited by CocoLion; 05-22-2008 at 10:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 12:24 PM   #53
kat6194

GanzWebz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model- COUPLE STYLE! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest! No more spots! Carrierocks, and Holly12 we just need your pics!! Please enter them soon! :)

I'll post mine in a few hours, because I have to get off now. So I can't use kinzstyle?
Old 05-23-2008, 03:49 PM   #54
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

no, only the #1 winner can use kinzstyle. last round the winner was SugarySwirl
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 06:15 PM   #55
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model- COUPLE STYLE! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest! No more spots, but feel free to watch!

Hope you enjoy June and Elvis on their date!!!

Thanks!
carrierocks
carrierocks is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 07:06 PM   #56
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model- COUPLE STYLE! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest! No more spots, but feel free to watch!

awesome! love it!

---------- m00c0w added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

1/3 of the entries are in!!

Last edited by m00c0w; 05-23-2008 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 06:22 PM   #57
SugarySwirl

SugarySwirl is on a distinguished road

I can't see carrierocks' picture...
Old 05-26-2008, 12:39 PM   #58
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

i used to able to see it, but now i can't..... man...
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 01:22 PM   #59
kat6194

GanzWebz is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model- COUPLE STYLE! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest! No more spots, but feel free to watch!

Here is Snoopy and Heather on their Summer Date.
Heather is cool and cute in her light white jeans and daisy top, and of course her daisy hairbow to add a little summer to her outfit. Her flip flops and sunglasses are perfect for summer.
Snoopy is dressed up in his green polo, and is looking stylish in his cargo pants. He loves his sneakers, even on the beach, and his sunglasses look summer-cool.

They are very excited! Here is their picture (attached)
Attached Images
File Type: bmpsummerdate.bmp (270.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 05-26-2008, 06:07 PM   #60
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

This might sound wierd.... I can't see the picture either....
carrierocks is offline Female
Closed