Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 09:55 PM   #41
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model- COUPLE STYLE! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest! No more spots! Carrierocks, and Holly12 we just need your pics!! Please enter them soon! :)

uh huh, it did! i like it!
m00c0w is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 10:01 PM   #42
SugarySwirl
Webkinz :)

SugarySwirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model- COUPLE STYLE! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest! No more spots! Carrierocks, and Holly12 we just need your pics!! Please enter them soon! :)

yay, everyone's entered, right? Can't wait for judging!
Oh, shoot... I just realized that my girl Unicorn was dressed up as Piglet, and Piglet's a boy... hehe, oh well! I used to think Piglet was a girl anyways!
Old 05-19-2008, 03:15 PM   #43
kat6194

GanzWebz is an unknown quantity at this point

cant wait for the results =)
snoopy and heather are very nervous!!
Old 05-20-2008, 04:45 PM   #44
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

i pm'ed them about their pictures.....

---------- m00c0w added 1241 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

bbuummpp!!

---------- m00c0w added 40 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

ugh something always goes wrong with my contest.

Last edited by m00c0w; 05-20-2008 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 05-21-2008, 06:14 PM   #45
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry. I've been really busy. (I know....no excuses...) I have exams tomorrow, so I'm "relaxing" for a little while b4 American Idol comes on. Sorry about the glitter....tinypic is blocked.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks!
carrierocks

I think I posted my story, right?
carrierocks is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 04:41 PM   #46
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

no problem! i have exams next week..... BLAAAAH! now we just need holly12

---------- m00c0w added 1315 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Jen and JJ- cute outfits, but you don't look much like the characters you were supposed to be portraying!

Daisy and Webster-Daisy, I love your outfit, but Webster's is only so-so.

Izzy and Pete- Adorable! I love it!

Goat and Hershy- Cute, but Hershy's outfit isn't very girly!

Sally and Tigger- Ya'll go together so well! And VERY cute, creative outfits!

Heather and Snoopy- Cute! I love "danny's" outfits!

Snow White and Snowy Joey- Love it!!

Shimmer and Bailey- I love it! SO creative, and... ADORABLE!

Elvis and June- Love it!!

Goat and Hershy, please step forward. Jenn and JJ, please step forward.

Gorshy (Ya, I made celebrity names! ) Hershy's outfit was not feminine.
Jen-J, you looked nothing like Shrek and Fiona.

Who will be going home? Find out... after the break.

---------- m00c0w added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Jen and JJ, I'm sorry to say that this is the end of your road. Thanks for participating!

The #1 couple this week was:
SHIMMER AND BAILEY! you guys can use Kinzstyle the next round!!
Speaking of which, the category for the next round is... Summer Lovin'! Dress your pets up for a summer date!!

Last edited by m00c0w; 05-22-2008 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 05:53 PM   #47
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

I'm sorry but Hershy isn't just the girly type. I'm kinda dissapointed that you are judging me because I'm not "girly" enough.
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 06:36 PM   #48
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

no, no, im sorry, thats not what i meant... i meant that she kinda justlooked like goat. you know, they just weren't very different. im really sorry i wasnt clear!

.... ps you were really never close to being eliminated, but i had to call up two couples, and i knew jen and jj should be eliminated, so i chose another random couple ... i really, really liked your outfits!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 06:43 PM   #49
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

okay, I thought I was violating a rule because it was guyish. Hershy is a tomboy so yeah Thanks though
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 09:53 PM   #50

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

Cool! I'll post mine in a second
CocoLion is offline Female
Closed