Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 07:14 PM   #211
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model- COUPLE STYLE! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest! No more spots, but feel free to watch!

DEFINITELY. it was so much fun judging and getting to know all of you guys. i just need more ideas for themes!
m00c0w is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2008, 08:25 AM   #212
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model- COUPLE STYLE! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest! No more spots, but feel free to watch!

okay, does it have to be 2 outfits from this thread or new outfits?
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 09:17 AM   #213
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

2 outfits that you previously entered in this contest. The ones that you think you did the best on and that represent your pets, as models.
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 10:57 AM   #214
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

okay
chosen them

---------- popcornkernel added 98 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.
Hershys watching goat swim, Hersh is da lifeguard on their date

Here they are Hiking in Wyoming. They have the boots to get a grip on the snow and soil and the hats to keep um warm

Last edited by popcornkernel; 06-28-2008 at 10:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-28-2008, 02:45 PM   #215
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

awesome! now we only need GanzWebz!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 06:07 PM   #216
Webkinz :)

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

Ah I'm so curious!!!! I'm gonna go ProM Ganzwebs...
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 11:03 AM   #217
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

I'm sooo excited
Old 06-29-2008, 02:22 PM   #218
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

Me too! It's gonna be a hard choice for the voters!!!!!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 07:39 PM   #219
kat6194
Webkinz :)

GanzWebz is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry for being so late! Seems like I'm the last one every time!
My entry starts.... HERE!

Female pet's name and pet type: Heather, Cow

Male pet's name and pet type: Snoopy, Black and White Cheeky Dog

Why they make a great pair: They are both very optimistic and creative. They like to look at the brighter side of life, and they love spending time with their friends and each other.

Why they want to be AMERIKINZ NEXT TOP MODELS!: Snoopy and Heather want to set a positive example for everyone. Heather was my second webkinz (so old she doesn't have a W on her paw) and Snoopy is my newest. Heather took him under her wing and helped him out, and they both want to be positive role models.

Here is Heather and Snoopy's outfits for their very first week of the competition. Here they are as Danny and Sandy from Grease:

Here is Heather and Snoopy's most recent entry. Here they are as snow and rain:

Please vote for us. Even if they don't win, both Heather and Snoopy agree that this was a great experience! =)

END OF ENTRY =)

Thanks! so are we allowed to vote in the poll?
Old 06-29-2008, 07:40 PM   #220
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

wow you guys are soo awsome
Closed