Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model- COUPLE STYLE! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest! No more spots, but feel free to watch!

Awww that stinks they have to be disqualified. It makes me feel bad And what was with dribbler? lol
CocoLion is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2008, 12:06 PM   #142
Lauren(:

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Amerikinz Next Top Model- COUPLE STYLE! Enter two of your Webkinz pets (one male, one female) in this fashion contest! No more spots, but feel free to watch!

yeah me too Coco
yeah dribbler that was random i dont think she new what we were doing lol
softballgirl17 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 01:05 PM   #143
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

yup they're eliminated. im gonna post on their profiles in a second....

---------- m00c0w added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

but now for the RESULTS!!!!!!!!

---------- m00c0w added 11 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

softballgirl17
CocoLion
carrierocks
GanzWebz

Woah, looks like it's just the 4 of you! Next time I am taking more entries! But I have really loved getting to know you all so much better and would like to say, before I start judging, that I really hate that I'm going to have to eliminate one of you. Ya'll are all so sweet, responsible (I love how often ya'll chekck the thread, and how quickly you get your designs in!), and are GREAT designers! Without further ado, the results....

HEather and Snoopy- OMGSH! That's so cute! Love it!

Salley and Tigger- So cute! I ♥♥♥ it!

June and Elvis- I love it! SO creative and different! But, why is Elizabeth wearing glasses? I don't recall from the movie, although I've never read the book, so it's very possible I'm wrong and she did wear glasses! If she did, please lmk, and I apologize!

Pete and Izzy- I love the idea, but I'm not so big on the costumes. Why are they wearing crowns? And is Izzy dressed as Elizibeth when she wasn't a pirate or when she was?

Who will be eliminated?

Pete and Izzy. I'm so sorry ,I really truly loved having you both. I'm definitely hoping to see you next season! And I'm so, so sorry!

Last edited by m00c0w; 06-07-2008 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 01:45 PM   #144
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

I was outta town for a long time. And I wasn't on yesterday, that was a relative checking my messages. It was fun doing this, but I guess I shouldn't enter anymore modeling contest before I go outta town
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 02:57 PM   #145
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

oh i am sorry for jumping to a conclusion! that doesn't count, since you were out of town! you're back in!

and the theme for tis round is.... vacation!

Heather and Snoopy are going to Hawaii
Salley and Tigger are going skiing in Colorado,
June and Elvis are going to a dude ranch in Texas.
Goat and Hershy are going hiking in Wyoming!

design a pair of outfits appropriate to your location!

Have fun!

The deadline is in 4 days.
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 03:08 PM   #146
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

OMG, Thanks you sooo much I'm soo glad. I'll get mine in right now!
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 05:07 PM   #147
kat6194

GanzWebz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by m00c0w
oh i am sorry for jumping to a conclusion! that doesn't count, since you were out of town! you're back in!

Have fun!

wow, thats a cool idea for a theme! wow, im glad i got hawaii cuz i actually went there! lol =)
Old 06-07-2008, 09:20 PM   #148
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

super duper!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 01:12 AM   #149

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

Sweet- Colorado is very cose to me and I know personally what it looks like and how to dress You are a VERY good guesser! Oh and popcorn, I am out of town too but I have been trying to get on as much as I can. You may not have had internet though Entry in just a minute

---------- CocoLion added 39 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Here is my entry! Tigger and salley decided to go in simalar outfits again! While picking out the outfits, Tigger kept complaining on 'How hard it is to find something that matches this awesome hat!!!'. I forgot to add the white flooring to the room (Great...XD) so right now Salley and Tigger are just practicing going down the slopes. Salley is shutting her eyes tight when she goes down- She told us about 50 times. They had SO much fun after this picture was taken. In colorado, they explored the slopes, went snowboarding and skiiing, and so much more! I heard tigger whispering: Why couldn't we have gone to hawahii?!?!?' to Salley a few times, and told him how much fun this would be. Turn out I was right! For once, Salley and tigger are in different positions too- As they were practicing. This one was SO much fun- Great idea for having TWO 'kinz btw...

-CocoLion

Click the image to open in full size.
Salley and Tigger Going Down The Slopes

---------- CocoLion added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by m00c0w

Have fun!

Rotlol! I just realized- Goat is Hiking How very appropriate.

---------- CocoLion added 25 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

I do want a chance for either Tigger or Salley to dress like an other animal without using coustumes- That would be very cool (I think I'd want them to be chipmunks it'd be chalenging to make )

Last edited by CocoLion; 06-08-2008 at 01:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 03:06 PM   #150
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

cool! i lvoe it!
m00c0w is offline Female
Closed