Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 10:00 AM   #101
hptonks425

Default Re: AmeriKinz Idolz Season #1 Hosted By: Astro77677

ummm, i am so happy u picked musicals, but im feeling its a little unfair

i mean, from what we saw last time, tons of ppl voted for the jo bros, obviously because they were fans
and tons of ppl voted for this is me, becuase they liked it.

i think its unfair to either choosea song from the jo bros, or do this is me again because....

1. if u have been all over WI, u know that tons of the girls on here r jo bro fans, so if someone picked a jo bro song, they wold know they would get a ton of votes.
2. this is me has already been used, and it got alot of votes, so it would be unfair to do it again

thats just my opinion!

and my choice of song is.....

"seasons of love" from RENT! i am sooo glad u picked musicals becuase now i can choose a song from the thing im obsessed with!! RENT!!!!! LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2008, 10:06 AM   #102
Lauren(:
Webkinz :)

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

well maybe some people like those kinds of songs! thats why i picked mine, because i like it. and also, i dont know alot of other musical songs that i like, so i think that we should be aloud to do this.
softballgirl17 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 10:09 AM   #103
hptonks425

i see ur point, but u can always look up songs from musicals.

i just have a feeling that in the future, or even now, ppl are picking songs that they know will get the majority of votes........
Old 07-03-2008, 10:23 AM   #104
Lauren(:

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

no im not. I really like that musical!
softballgirl17 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 11:52 AM   #105
astro77677

astro77677 has a spectacular aura about

i love musicals so thats y i picked it as the weeks topic. i will do way different one next time!! btw u have tell Sunday to post your song.

---------- astro77677 added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

we need...

Spongebobrocksny
Doggyhugga26
Pianolover

Amazinggal123
Squiresrd01

Sandstorm22020

Webkinzluvme

Merry312
Duffmontana

Webkin1cutie

Webkinzluver0

Hunterpence
Squiresrd01
Sandstorm22020
Webkinzluvme

Last edited by astro77677; 07-03-2008 at 11:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-03-2008, 01:30 PM   #106
radical
Gift Guru

madolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by hptonks425
ummm, i am so happy u picked musicals, but im feeling its a little unfair

i mean, from what we saw last time, tons of ppl voted for the jo bros, obviously because they were fans
and tons of ppl voted for this is me, becuase they liked it.

i think its unfair to either choosea song from the jo bros, or do this is me again because....

1. if u have been all over WI, u know that tons of the girls on here r jo bro fans, so if someone picked a jo bro song, they wold know they would get a ton of votes.
2. this is me has already been used, and it got alot of votes, so it would be unfair to do it again

thats just my opinion!

and my choice of song is.....

"seasons of love" from RENT! i am sooo glad u picked musicals becuase now i can choose a song from the thing im obsessed with!! RENT!!!!! LOL
1: It was a FREE round. Now that there's themes, people won't do that as much.
2: Actually, I enjoy these competitions with no polls, because it's up to 1-2 people. No offense Astro.
3: I'm sorry you thought my song wasn't fair. But I shall repeat, FREE round.

Old 07-03-2008, 09:21 PM   #107

squiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud ofsquiresrd01 has much to be proud of

I sent you a PM of what song I was entering.
squiresrd01 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 11:06 AM   #108
astro77677

oh ya i got it. my bad.
Old 07-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #109
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

Season 2:

Squirt my lil elephant will be singing How Does She Know by Amy Adams- Enchanted
merry312 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 11:54 AM   #110
astro77677

ok great!!!

---------- astro77677 added 1116 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

ok tomorrow is the last day to get it in. if u don’t u are voted out. if u went on vacation and didn’t get it in u r voted out bc nobody told me they were going to be gone.
we still need...

Spongebobrocksny-
Doggyhugga26
Amazinggal123
Duffmontana
Webkin1cutie
Webkinzluver0
Hunterpence
Sandstorm22020

Last edited by astro77677; 07-05-2008 at 11:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed