Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 08:40 PM   #341
Official Mrs. Cullen
Gifted

GanzRocks11 is a jewel in the roughGanzRocks11 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: AmeriKINZ Idol. Win up to 5 psf's!! Many contestants needed!!

Yay, I'm in the middle! lol Mine is All For One from High School Musical 2. Btw, i'm going to see HSM 3 the day it comes out! Who else is going to see it?

---------- GanzRocks11 added 1 Minute and 10 Seconds later ----------

and High School Musical 2 is Disney, right?

Last edited by GanzRocks11; 09-10-2008 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
GanzRocks11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2008, 08:42 PM   #342
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

We'll step it up!

This round, Midnight decided to sing "Beauty and the Beast" from "Beauty and the Beast". It's one of the most beautiful songs (at least to us!) and it makes us hit the remind button every time.

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Ganzrocks, it is. Is it ok to do an animated movie?

Last edited by volleyuup; 09-10-2008 at 08:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #343
Official Mrs. Cullen
Gifted

oh and do we have to list pets that will be singing with our pet? Because you said it has to be a minimum of 3 singers. If more than 1 pet has to sing I choose: ok Lia my Pink Google (The contestant and also Gabriella), Don my White Google (Troy), Magilla my Gorilla (Chad), Noel my Black Bear (Taylor), Scruffy my Rotteweiler (Ryan), and Coalie my Black Poodle (Sharpay).

Last edited by GanzRocks11; 09-10-2008 at 08:54 PM..
Old 09-10-2008, 08:47 PM   #344
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Let me start again. Midnight (Gabriella) will sing with her pals Escapade the Bat (Troy) , Olivia the Yorkie (Sharpay), and Banana the Cheeky Monkey (Ryan). What are the singing? We're all in this together! Just like all the contestants are of this competiton!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 08:53 PM   #345
Official Mrs. Cullen
Gifted

hello? Are you there forlock?
Old 09-14-2008, 09:51 AM   #346
radical
Gift Guru

madolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talent

I'm going to sing. "That's How You Know" from Enchanted.

Sorry, read it wrong. I'm going to sing "Our Time Is Here" from Extended Camp Rock. It's by Demi Lovato, Meaghan Martin, Jasmine Richards, and Anna Maria Perez De Tagle.

Last edited by madolly; 09-14-2008 at 09:59 AM..
Closed

Tags
abbykinz, amerikinz idol, aquakatie, come to swags22!, contest, forlock, ganzrocks11, psf, sing