Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 10:19 AM   #1
Tecytoc2142

Default Americas (and Wis) Next Top Chef!!!!!

Hello this is Brady Cane your ghost of Americas (and wis) next top chef!!!!!!!!!!
In this contest you will Go through 15 rounds There will be 16 People and lots of fun! There will be no fashion required just good cooking flair! Each round there will be a different judge and situation and they will tell you what you have to cook in each round! You also have to tell me what the ingredients are! NO PICs RERQUIRED BUT THEY ARE ALLOWED! So I will have special judgwes and everything but what about prizes here they are!!!!

1st- 12 PSFs! And The winning recipe foods!
2nd- 9 Psfs! A recipe food of your choice that was featured by someone in the challenge!
3rd- 6 Psfs and A W shop food of your choice!

Honorable Mention- The two last contestants food!
Most Improved- The winning recipe
Most enthusiastic cheerer (this award goes to the person that cheers the most for others has to be from audience!)- 12 PSf and a recipe food!

Random prize drawings will take place for the audience so remeber to come cheer on your friends or if your eliminated cheer the others on too!!!

So start posting heres the info i need!
WW Id:
WI Id:
Name of pet:
Gender of Pet:
Why you want to be Americas (and Wis) next top chef:

Gooooooooooo!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2008, 10:27 AM   #2
GymnastGirl724

Default Re: Americas (and Wis) Next Top Chef!!!!!

did you get permission from writergirl? cause if not your copying. also your copying mine. also, you are giving 12 psf's to the person who CHEERS the most? that's the grand prize! so your bascially encouraging people to NOT enter! also, you can join mine if you'd like. the link's in my siggie.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:32 AM   #3
Tecytoc2142

im in writergirlsd and its not copying cause i dont have the same exact stuff and I mean 2 PSFs!
Old 05-11-2008, 10:41 AM   #4
GymnastGirl724

it IS copying, though, because she was the first person on WI to start a next top chef. it was her idea, so yeah. also, it doesn't matter if the prizes are diff.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #5
Tecytoc2142

gymnast girl pm a mod if you have a problem with it you dont have to be so mean *cry* *cry*
Old 05-11-2008, 12:07 PM   #6
GymnastGirl724

excuse me, i was just letting you know *that sentence was not supposed to be rude or mean*. it's not being mean, i was just telling you you need permission from writergirl. Also, if you still like the idea, you could join mine! There's a link in my siggie!
Old 05-11-2008, 01:10 PM   #7
sodapop907

i will enter here is my info:
wwid: sodapop907
wi id: sodapop907
name of pet: kong
gender of pet: boy
why you want to be americas (and wi's) next top chef: i LOVE to cook. from apples to....... anything that starts with z's!
Old 05-11-2008, 02:03 PM   #8
Tecytoc2142

thank you sodapop907 at least someone didnt come on this thread to complain! (gymnastgirl)
Old 05-11-2008, 02:31 PM   #9
dbdribbler

i would like to enter
w-dbdribbler
ww-dbdribbler
name of pet-oinkers
gender-girl

why i would like to be americas next top chef- i love to cook and i love to have fun
Old 05-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #10
Tecytoc2142

thabnks guys heres the list so far

sodapop907
dbdribbler
Closed