Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 11:02 AM   #61
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: America's Next Top Webkinz Hosted By Summer3379

Well, I would've knew because I didn't get a PM or I would've check the first paage of this thread. Thank You! Thanks for giving me a chance to win
ariel95a is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 04:33 PM   #62
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

Ok, i am going to mine tomorrow
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 01:42 PM   #63
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

Wink Re: America's Next Top Webkinz Hosted By Summer3379

Heres mine:
Click the image to open in full size.
~~~~~~~~~~Pirates of the Webbibean~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It all began on June 24th for Hershy Kiss. She was walking along the beach when suddenly a pirate ship came up. She knew they came to pilage her Town. Her dad was mayor off Webkinz Land. As they unboarded the ship they ran off looking for treasure. Jack the Cheeky Monkey (thier captain) saw Hershy and grabbed her. "Come On" he called and they boarded the ship. They tied her up torward the plank and set off. Then she was able to learn about the crew. She already knew about Jack but later she learned the the racoon's name is Bandit and the polar bear's name is Blizzard. They 3 pirates thought she was tied up but little did they know that Hershy had a nail filer so she untied herself and outwitted Jack and his crew. She soon had controll over the ship. But it turned out the all had liked the same things so they instantly became friends. They sailed off in the horizon singing "Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life For Me".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(yeah its kinda yeah hope you like it)
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 04:25 PM   #64
Glitter147
Gifted

Glitter147 is on a distinguished road

One Stormy Night Shelby was up late again, it was 1:24 am and she was working on a moster!!! after she was picked on in high school she developed a dark side..i side that hungered for evil!!! she was ajusting bolts and screwing in nails when she twisted the last turn she heard her monster COME TO LIFE!!!!!! '' GRRRR!!! it moned '' MY MONSTER!!! IT IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!! I SHALL NAME IT SHELBINSTEINE!!!! MUHAHAHAHA NOW ALL OF WEBKINZ WORLD WILL BOW DOWN TO MY COMMAND!!! MUHAHAHAHA...'' she laughed and laughed and admired the monster she had just created!!! when she dressed it up and made sure its head was on tight...she let it loose! '' GO! GO MY BELOVED MONSTER! AND SCARE THE TOWNS MEN BEOND THERE WILDEST DREAMS!!! RETURN! RETURN ONLY WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR JOB IS DONE! WHEN ALL OF WEBKINZ WORLD BEGGS FOR ME TOO TAME YOU! AND AGREES TO DO MY EVERY COMMAND IF I TAME YOU THEN! THEN ONLY MUST YOU STOP! NOW GO! GO ! SHELBINTEINE MAKE ME PROUD!'' shelby the evil scientist laughed her evil laugh! while shelbintine obeyed her masters every command she grr'ed at people until they screamed there voice out! she growled at people until they agreed to obey shelby THE EVIL SCIENTISTS EVERY COMMAND!!!! but after shelby the evil scientist had the whole town in her hand she realized she didnt want the power and much as she tought...so she sent everyone home and locked up shelbinsteine...but late at night in the mansion of shelby the scientist ( she was not evil ANYMORE ) you could still hear the growns coming from deep inside the floors down in the science lab you can still her growns...and cry! her cry for freedom...

hope you like my story...

---------- Glitter147 added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

picture is coming soon

Last edited by Glitter147; 01-17-2008 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-17-2008, 04:27 PM   #65
Webkinz :)

XoXELENAXoX is a splendid one to beholdXoXELENAXoX is a splendid one to beholdXoXELENAXoX is a splendid one to beholdXoXELENAXoX is a splendid one to behold

can i be a model
XoXELENAXoX is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 04:40 PM   #66
Glitter147
Gifted

Old 01-20-2008, 05:09 PM   #67
Glitter147
Gifted

I Just Wanted To Say Im SoOo Honnerd To Still Be In The Running To Become ANTW

---------- Glitter147 added 1147 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

I dont understand...the assingment

Last edited by Glitter147; 01-20-2008 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2008, 08:23 PM   #68
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

Here's Hershy:
If we can't do In Love shes Happy
Old 02-09-2008, 02:41 PM   #69
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

(who won?????????)
Old 02-09-2008, 09:00 PM   #70
Band Geeks Unite!
Webkinz :)

wookie101 has a spectacular aura aboutwookie101 has a spectacular aura about

Hello? There have been no updates on the competition. I would like to know when it ends.
Closed