Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 03:51 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

gabee is on a distinguished road

Default Re: American Idolkinz! Season 1! Come on in! No more contestants please! Please decide on your songs contestants!

Is anyone there? How many more people do we need?
gabee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2008, 04:27 PM   #42
Call me Nikki! :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: American Idolkinz! Season 1! Come on in! No more contestants please! Please decide on your songs contestants!

is it to late to post my song if it isn't what I go to school for by the jonas brothers
Her voice is echoed in my mind I count the days till she is mine Can't tell my friends 'cause they will
laugh I love a girl from senior class

I daydream my way through freshman math While she fills our her college apps I'll show her a world where
we belong But she'll have to drive us to the prom

[Chorus]
That's what I go to school for Even though it is a real bore You can call me crazy She is so amazing
That's what I go to school for Even though it is a real bore Girlfriends I've had plenty But she's the
one that I need That's what I go to school for That's what I go to school for

Her boyfriend's just turning nineteen But that doesn't bother me He's back at college out of town I find
a reason to go round

I climb a tree outside her home To make sure she is alone She looks up and sees me there Still I cant
help but stop and stare

[Chorus]
That's what I go to school for Even though it is a real bore You can call me crazy She is so amazing
That's what I go to school for Even though it is a real bore Girlfriends I've had plenty But she's the

[Bridge]
Everyone that you see all day knows you're looking at me in a different way I guess that's why my marks
are getting so high I can see those tell tale signs telling me that I was on your mind I could see that
you want it more when you told me that I'm what you go to school for I'm what you go to school for

She's made her choice and I'm the one At least 'til graduation comes We drive past school to wave
goodbye My friends they can't believe their eyes

That's what I go to school for Even though it is a real bore You can call me crazy she is so amazing
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #43
starwarslover133

swlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud of

Of course it's not too late gerbil! You have till Friday! And Squeak is the only one who hasn't submitted her song.
swlover133 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 02:10 PM   #44

Mouse2178 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry I havent been on in a while!!!

Squeak will be singing Too Little Too Late by Jojo
Mouse2178 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 02:20 PM   #45
starwarslover133

swlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud ofswlover133 has much to be proud of

Yay! Ok, I'll set up the voting poll in a minute. But contestants, please no peeking at peoples votes or voting for yourself. If you do you will be disqualified. And I'll know, because it will be a public poll.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:23 PM   #46

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: American Idolkinz! Season 1! Come on in! No more contestants please! Vote now!

okay I won't!
Old 09-11-2008, 05:03 PM   #47

Mouse2178 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: American Idolkinz! Season 1! Come on in! No more contestants please! Vote now!

Squeak will be singing... Too Little Too Late!!
Come with me
Stay the night
You say the words but boy it don't feel right
What do ya expect me to say (You know it's just too little too late)
You take my hand
And you say you've changed
But boy you know your begging don't fool me
Because to you it's just a game (You know it's just too little too late)

So let me on down
'Cause time has made me strong
I'm starting to move on
I'm gonna say this now
Your chance has come and gone
And you know...

[Chorus:]
It's just too little too late
a little too wrong
And I can't wait
But you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late)
You say you dream of my face
But you don't like me
You just like the chase
To be real
It doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late)

Yeah yeaaahhh... It's just too little too late... Mhmmm

[Verse 2:]
I was young
And in love
I gave you everything
But it wasn't enough
And now you wanna communicate (You know it's just too little too late)
Go find someone else
In letting you go
I'm loving myself
You got a problem
But don't come asking me for help
'Cause you know...

a little too wrong
And I can't wait
But you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late)
But you don't like me
You just like the chase
To be real

[Bridge]
I can love with all of my heart, baby
I know I have so much to give (I have so much to give)
With a player like you I don't have a prayer
That's no way to live
Ohhhh... mmm nooo
Yeaahhhh...

a little too wrong
And I can't wait
But you don't like me
You just like the chase
To be real

Yeah
You know it's just too little too late
Oh, I can't wait

[Chorus (fading):]
a little too wrong
And I can't wait
But you don't like me
You just like the chase
To be real

---------- Mouse2178 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Its a little long..

---------- Mouse2178 added 6 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Can we start now!

---------- Mouse2178 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Hello.........

Last edited by Mouse2178; 09-11-2008 at 05:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Mouse2178 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 05:22 PM   #48
starwarslover133

Haha! We've already started! There's a poll up already! People are voting (well, at least, I hope they are!) But please, as I mentioned earlier NO voting for yourself and NO sneaking peaks! Not even after the poll's over! Nothing, zilch, notta.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #49

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

When will the results be posted?
Old 09-13-2008, 07:04 PM   #50

when will I know if I made it or not?

---------- gerbilgirl11 added 1248 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

hello peoples?

---------- gerbilgirl11 added 391 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

come onnnnn

Last edited by gerbilgirl11; 09-13-2008 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed