Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 05:14 PM   #81
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Amber's Jolly Holiday Sensational Seasonal ExtravaGANZa! Sorry, there are no spots left. Come and see who is eliminated and who placed in the top three in round 1! Round 2 is ready for posting! Happy Holidays! *HOSTED BY POSSIBLEROCKS1*

i absolutuley love you avatar and signature possible!

---------- powerhouse247 added 15 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------
What a Christmas Wish! by:powerhouse247

Blitzen had been waiting for the holidays since August and now that Thanksgiving was finally over he could start decorating for Christmas. He finally started unpacking and dusting off all of his decorations. He went back into the woods behind his house and found a really tall evergreen tree that he chopped down and hauled back to the house to be his Christmas tree. One day he was up on the roof hanging Christmas lights. It had rained the day before and it had been frigid that night; therefore, the roof was a little slippery. He lost his balance and fell off the roof into the bushes next to the house. He moaned and groaned, but no one was home to help him.

to be continued!

Last edited by powerhouse247; 11-28-2008 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2008, 10:38 PM   #82

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Amber's Jolly Holiday Sensational Seasonal ExtravaGANZa! Sorry, there are no spots left. Come and see who is eliminated and who placed in the top three in round 1! Round 2 is ready for posting! Happy Holidays! *HOSTED BY POSSIBLEROCKS1*

SugarPlum had help writing this song
from a Lil’ Pink Poodle named TeaParty,
and a B/W Cheeky Dog named Jingle:

A Jolly Jingle

Jingle Bells are merrily ringing
Fa la la la la, la la la la!
Christmas Carols we’ll be singing
All the festive folks will be there
Fa la la, la la la, la la la!
Gathered all around the town square

Come and join this festive contest
If you win, then you are the best
Decorate a cheery room
Fa la la, la la la, la la la!
Make a snowman with a broom

Still working on our story... stay tuned!
p.s. the snowmen are AWESOME, Possible!

Last edited by SaltyMac; 11-28-2008 at 10:41 PM..
Old 11-29-2008, 08:01 AM   #83
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Great Job Salty!

---------- powerhouse247 added 13 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

What a Christmas Wish! by: powerhouse247

Blitzen had been waiting for the holidays since August and now that Thanksgiving was finally over he could start decorating for Christmas. He finally started unpacking and dusting off all of his decorations. He went back into the woods behind his house and found a really tall evergreen tree that he chopped down and hauled back to the house to be his Christmas tree. One day he was up on the roof hanging Christmas lights. It had rained the day before and it had been frigid that night; therefore, the roof was a little slippery. He lost his balance and fell off the roof into the bushes next to the house. He moaned and groaned, but no one was home to help him.

Blitzen finally got tired of waiting for somebody to get home. His eyes started to drop and he felt a little dizzy after the fall. The next thing he knew he felt warmth under him and he noticed a slight aroma of chicken noodle soup. He was so tired he barely felt like opening his eyes but he forced them to, anyway. He realized after a minute or two that he was in the living room with a heated blanket underneath him and that he was laying on the couch. He also noted that chicken noodle smell was coming from the kitchen.
"How are you feeling?" asked a voice.
He jerked, startled by his sudden company and tried to twist around on the couch but he felt a stab of pain in his neck and his arm. He cringed. The newcomer walked in front of him so he could see that it was only his sister, Marigold.
"You scared me," Blitzen said, somewhat annoyed.
Marigold just snickered.
"I got home from shopping and found you in the bushes. I called the doctor right away and he said that he would be here as soon as he could, but he told me to keep you from moving around. When did you fall?"
"Well I guess I started hanging the lights on the roof around quarter after twelve and th . . ."
Suddenly the door bell rang.
"That must be Dr. Quack," Marigold said.
Sure enough, she came back into the room leading none other than Dr. Quack.
"What seems to be the problem?" he asked Blitzen.
"Well . . . I fell off of our roof into some bushes, but I think that I hurt my neck and my arm."
"Let me just come over and see . . ." he began poking and prodding my injuries and asking me if I could feel him poking me or if I could rotate my neck or if I could bend my arm.
"It appears that you have sprained your collar bone and fractured your elbow. I want you to stay well rested and I will put a cast on your arm and this pad around your neck. I can even give you a wheel chair to roll around in so that you don't have to stay on this couch." he said.
Blitzen just felt like crying,"When can I start moving around?!?!"he asked, teary eyed.
"I don't want you moving about for another three weeks," he replied."Good day to you!" he said cheerfully, seeming not to notice Blitzen's frustration.
"Thank you, doctor," said Marigold.
"What do I do now?" Blitzen asked Marigold, now that the doctor had gone.
Marigold replied, axhasperated,"I don't know, I just don't know."
to be continued . . .
I added the second chapter right on to the first so if you missed the first one you don't have to search for it!

Last edited by powerhouse247; 11-29-2008 at 08:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-29-2008, 09:53 AM   #84
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely story Powerhouse! Great carol Salty!
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 10:12 AM   #85
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by possiblerocks1
Great story HP!
thanks, possible

---------- hpharrypotterhp added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
thank you, thank you thank you!

people DO tell me a have a special *gift* with my stories...

---------- hpharrypotterhp added 5 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

oh yeah... here's my carol!

Time for boughs of Holly,
Everyone is Jolly,
This year...
No Fear...
It's that time again!
That super-great time for giving,

now let's start singin'...

Everyone is Jolly,
This year...
No fear...
It's that time again!
You wake up,
it's that mornin',
you sneak downstairs
for a peek!

Everyone is Jolly,
This year...
No fear...
It's that time again!
It's a wave...

of color,
under that tree,
there's one for you, and one for me!

Everyone is Jolly,
this year...
no fear...
it's that time again!

It's that time again... (x2)

---------- hpharrypotterhp added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

it is COMPLETELY original!

---------- hpharrypotterhp added 8 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

just in case you didn't see. . .

Last edited by hpharrypotterhp; 11-29-2008 at 10:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 10:55 AM   #86
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

No, I didn't see your carol HP! That's really good!
Old 11-30-2008, 08:39 AM   #87

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great story, Powerhouse!

A Jolly Jingle
Winter 2008

Chapter 1: Alice’s Restaurant

It was a Thanksgiving dinner that couldn’t be beat! All the webbies were there: Salty, Splash, and Spike, the fun-loving retrievers; Shadow and Severus, our favorite Halloween hostess and host; Tetley and Twining, the elephant cousins; Clarence the cross-eyed Lion; Sir Henry Morgan and Professor Higgins, Lil’ GW Cat and St. Bernard, Buzz Aldren the Eagle and former astronaut; Darwin the Dolphin; and of course, our winter friends, Sugarplum, Jingle, Tuxington, and Dasher.
Click the image to open in full size.

Snocone, the Lil’ Polar Bear, was hosting in his new dining room. Jingle brought the pumpkin pies, Tetley made sweet potato biscuits, Splash brought creamed spinach, and broccoli casserole, and Twining made his signature cranberry sauce. Sugarplum brought a beautiful gingerbread house that she had covered with festive candies.
Hobbes, the Tiger, was playing photographer, catching everyone with their best holiday smiles. By the end of the day, Hobbes had 27 great shots, which he printed out as 8X10 color glossies, and then drew circles and arrows around his favorite parts, and wrote a paragraph on the back of each photo, describing the event in the picture.
You may have noticed, this chapter isn’t really about Alice. It isn’t really about a restaurant, either. It’s about Snocone’s Thanksgiving dinner. Alice’s Restaurant is the name of a classic Thanksgiving song made famous by Arlo Guthrie. Depending on the version, it runs about 19 minutes. If you ask someone in your family who’s between the ages of about 40 and 60, they will surely remember this classic ditty. But I digress…
All the webbies sat down to a Thanksgiving dinner that couldn’t be beat. They went around the table, and each one said what they were thankful for. Many were thankful for the opportunity to be all together with family and friends. Sugarplum was particularly happy to have Dasher home from his travels, if only for a few days. Dasher was delighted to have made the “A-team” for Santakinz, and looking forward to having lots of great adventures to tell the Lil’ Kinz about next time he made it home.
The happy little crew polished off the dinner and the pies, and Hobbes and Buzz Aldren settled down to watch the Cincinnati Bengals and the Cleveland Browns (Clarence wanted to watch the Detroit Lions, but they played earlier in the day), while the labs went for a long walk around the lake (with a few swimming excursions, of course!), and Sugarplum, Shadow, Sir Henry, and Higgins had a little post-turkey cat nap.
Jingle helped Snocone clean up the dishes. While they were washing and drying, Jingle asked for advice from the Lil’ Polar Bear.
“Snocone, what do you think Sugarplum would like for Christmas this year?”
“Well, I would really like a red wagon to be pulled around in. Maybe Sugarplum would like that, too!” Snocone replied, trying to be helpful.
“That’s a great idea, Snocone! Thanks for your help!” replied Jingle, even though she didn’t really think Sugarplum would like a red wagon. She knew Snocone had good intentions.
“Glad to be of help, Jingle! What are you wishing for this year?
Jingle thought for awhile… “I hadn’t really thought about it, Snocone. I’ve been so busy thinking of what to get for Sugarplum. I guess what I’d really like is to give Sugarplum the best present ever!”

Chapter 2: December Dilemma

Jingle wanted to give her big sister, Sugarplum, a very special present this year. Sugarplum was always helping Jingle with learning new things, like ice skating, cooking, fashionable dressing, being a good hostess, playing the piano, and all kinds of nice things to know. Sugarplum had even given Jingle some of her most favorite outfits and toys. Jingle had been thinking about it since before Thanksgiving: what to get for Sugarplum, the big sister who seemed to already have everything she needed and wanted?

While baking cookies with Twining in the Diner, Jingle asked for advice from her favorite elephant. “Twining, what do you think Sugarplum would like for Christmas this year?”
“Well, I got her a new pair of ballet slippers,” Twining shared. “I remembered she said her old ones are getting a little tight, and you know how much she loves her ballet classes.”
“Wow, great idea, Twining! Do you have any other ideas what I might get her?” Jingle was hopeful that her brother might have some good advice.
“Well, last year I got her a pretty sweater, and she really liked it. She wore it a lot! You could get her something to wear. I think she really likes new shoes. Perhaps you should visit Persephone’s Shop, over in Kinzville Town Center. Persephone really knows fashion. She could help you pick out something fabulous.”
“That’s a good idea. Thanks Twining”, replied a grateful Jingle.

While playing cards with Tuxington, Jingle asked for advice from the sophisticated penguin.
“Tuxington, , what do you think Sugarplum would like for Christmas this year?”
“Interesting question, Jingle,” replied Tuxington. “She always loves helping me decorate a room.” Perhaps she would like some more of the new Christmas trees that just arrived at the W-Shop.”
But she already has both the big lighted tree, and the little tabletop crystal tree. I want to get her something special that she’ll really love.” Hmm… Perhaps you should pay a visit to my old friend, Arte Fact, in the Curio Shop. Arte always has something very unique,” Tuxington offered.
“That’s a great idea, Tuxington! Thanks for your help!” replied a grateful Jingle.

Chapter 3: Extravagant Economics

On Tuxington’s advice, Jingle went to visit Arte Fact at the Curio Shop.
“You look like you’re new here,” Arte greeted.
“Hi Mr. Fact, I don’t believe we’ve met. I’m Jingle. I live with Twining and Tuxington.”
“Ah, Twining and Tuxington are two of my favorite customers. Let’s see what I can do for you.”
“I’m looking for the perfect present for my big sister, Sugarplum,” Jingle replied hopefully.
“Let’s see. Sugarplum. I believe I’ve seen her in the shop. Pretty little white polar bear? Stylish dresser?” asked Arte.
“Yes! That’s my sister!”
Arte thought for awhile. “Let me see. Well, I believe I might have just the thing. Come and take a look at this delicate Swan bed. Do you think she’d like that?”
“It’s perfect!” exclaimed a happy Jingle. “Why yes, I’m certain she’d love it!”
“I can make you a special deal on this today,” Arte offered. “Only 3000 kinzcash.”
“Wow, three thousand kinzcash…. That’s a lot of kinzcash. I’m afraid I don’t’ have that much right now. Thank you for helping me, Mr. Fact. I have to go see if I can get some jobs to earn some more kinzcash.”
“Okay, thanks for stopping in. Come back and see me again.”

Jingle left the Curio shop feeling a little frustrated. She really thought Sugarplum would love the Swan bed, but three thousand was more kinzcash than she’d ever had in her life. How was she ever going to make that much in time to give Sugarplum a present this December?

A few doors up the street, on the right, Jingle saw a sign that looked like a large pink bow. “Persephone’s KInzstyle Shop,” it read. She stepped inside, and was greeted by a pink poodle, wearing a white blouse. “Welcome,” she said. “We have the finest one-of-a-kind couture in Kinzville. What type of piece are you looking for today?” she inquired.
“Hi, I’m Jingle. I’m looking for the perfect present for my big sister, Sugarplum.”
“Well, Jingle, you’ve certainly come to the right place,” replied Persephone. “Persephone knows fashion! I will help you find the perfect piece. In fact, I know your sister pretty well. She has a great sense of style. What sort of occasion were you thinking of getting? Perhaps a nice hat? Or an accessory?”
“She already has a lot of hats. And lots of shoes, too. Do you have anything really special, or new that she could wear to a fancy party?”
“ Sugarplum was just here last week. I believe she selected this lovely red polkadot dress to wear to Thanksgiving dinner. And I believe she has already purchased this cute blue ensemble, as well. Yes, I see your sister has already purchased several of our fine pieces.” Persephone was thoughtful. “Well there is one very special piece that I don’t believe she has. You should know, however, that it’s quite an investment.”
Persephone led Jingle to the back of the shop, to a special room with a mirrored ball on the ceiling. There on a pink poodle mannequin, was the sparkliest dress Jingle had ever seen.
“Wow!” Exclaimed Jingle. “That’s beautiful! How much is it?”
“This exquisite dress is a true classic that Sugarplum can wear season after season,” Persephone answered. “It is hand sewn with all these sequins that reflect light in every color of the rainbow. It is well priced at 7000 kinzcash.”
“Thanks for helping me, Persephone,” replied Jingle. “I have to go and see how I can earn some more kinzcash.”
Persephone smiled, and said, “Perhaps you will find the perfect piece on your next visit.”

Jingle was now even more frustrated. Everything that his sister would really like was way over her budget. She could get a job at Miss Tabby’s every day, or even work double shifts. That could get her about 300 or 400 kinzcash a day. But the big holiday party was in just 10 days. Maybe she could earn enough for the swan bed, but definitely not the exquisite gold party dress.

Jingle kept walking, past mainstreet, and past the rows of little houses and shops on the outskirts of town. She kept walking all the way to the other side of the lake. Before she knew it, she had wandered all the way to Salty’s Seaside Shack. “Oh my, I must’ve lost track of time!” she thought. And now that she thought about what time it was, she thought she felt a little hungry, too.

Chapter 4: Creative Cousins

Jingle thought about Splash’s great cooking, as she hopefully tapped the door bell. The front door opened, and a stylishly clad black cat appeared in the entryway.
“Hi Jingle! It’s so nice to see you! What brings you all this way?”
“Hi Shadow! I was doing some shopping in Kinzville, and I guess I wandered over here.”
“That’s a really long way. You must be hungry,” the perceptive shadow observed. “Let’s go and see what Splash has cooking in the sun room.”
“You sure know me well, Shadow!” replied an appreciative Jingle. “I guess time got away from me while I was lost in thought.”
“What is it that has you so distracted?” asked Shadow.
Jingle was glad she asked. “I’ve been trying to find the perfect gift for Sugarplum.”
“Oh, I see…. That’s a tough one. Sugarplum already has so many nice things.”
“Yes, and I really want to get her something special, that she’ll remember forever!” Jingle proclaimed.
“That’s quite a challenge. Perhaps you could use some help from Salty and Splash. They always have great ideas!”
“Good idea, Shadow! I could use your advice as well. It seems like I just can’t get enough good advice on this important topic.”
The two headed into the sun room, and found Splash in the kitchen, stirring a large pot of Zazzeloop Soup.
“Jingle! How nice to see you!” cried the exuberant Splash. “Your timing is perfect! I’ve just made lunch!”
“That’s awesome, Splash! I’m SO hungry, and your soup smells delicious!” replied the grateful Jingle.
Shadow went off to call Salty and the others to come and have lunch.
After the crew had gathered, and soup was served, Shadow encouraged Jingle to explain her gift-giving dilemma.
Splash was the first to speak: “Why Salty and I were just chatting with Sugarplum yesterday!” she exclaimed. “We ran into her over at the exercise room in the clubhouse. Salty and I love to swim in the indoor pool there, and I believe Sugarplum was running on one of the treadmills.”
“Yes,” Salty confirmed. “Interesting you should mention your dilemma… Wonder what Sugarplum really wants this holiday season? Splash, I believe she mostly had Dasher on her mind yesterday, is that your recollection?”
“She sure did!” recalled Splash. “She’s so proud that Dasher made Santa’s A-Team this year!”
“Yes,” agreed Salty, “and she mentioned that this will be her first Christmas without everyone together around the tree, because Dasher will be returning to the North Pole on Christmas morning, after the long journey with SantaKinz. I don’t think she wanted to be sad, because she’s truly happy for Dasher, but I had the feeling she might be trying to be brave.”
“I think I know what you mean, Salty,” replied Splash. “Wouldn’t it be great if Dasher could be in two places at once? On Santa’s A-team, and still make it home for Christmas?”
“That would be some magic trick,” observed Shadow. “The North Pole is thousands of miles away from Kinzville! How is Dasher getting up there, anyway?”
“I heard that SantaKinz has magic fairy dust that makes reindeer fly faster than the speed of sound!” interjected Hobbes, the Tiger, who’d been listening to the conversation while sunning himself near a window.
“I believe that’s correct,” replied Salty. “They don’t like the reindeer to fly alone, so they send members of the B-team out to pick up the A-team a week before Christmas. They all fly up to the North Pole in time to study the route, and rest up for the big Christmas Eve journey. Then after the big night, they’re typically too exhausted to fly again for a few days, so they rest up in Santa’s workshop till the B-team is ready to escort them home again.
“Hmmm… that gives me an idea…,” replied Hobbes. I’ve been wanting to try out that new Red Barron Biplane I just got from the wish factory. Wonder how long it would take me to fly to the North Pole and back home again?”
“Great idea, Hobbes!!” exclaimed an ecstatic Jingle. “Do you think you could get Dasher home in time for Christmas dinner?”
“Let me plot a route, and see,” replied Hobbes, getting up from the table to use the computer in Higgins’ lab.
After much discussion, a plan was hatched. Salty called Dasher on her Kinzphone, to coordinate.
Dasher sent a Kinzpost to Santa’s Chief Elf, Bernard, asking for permission. Bernard responded, saying it was a rather unusual request, but he would run it by the “Big Guy”, and get back to them.

Chapter 5: Sugarplum’s Christmas

Sugarplum had been planning for weeks. Hand written invitations had been sent. Tuxington and Twining had outdone themselves with the decorations. The table was set. The presents were under the tree. Cookies and Pies were baked. A Holiday feast was prepared to be heated and served at the right moment. Everything was ready for the big day. Sugarplum thought she should be the happiest bear in the world. She had the honor of hosting the big Holiday bash! All of her favorite Webkinz would be at her house: Jingle, Tuxington, Twining, Stella, Parson Brown, Salty, Splash, Tetley, Junior, Matilda, Shadow, Severus, Spike, George, Darwin, Snocone, Clarence, Higgins, Sir Henry Morgan, and Buzz Aldren, would all be there to share the Holiday. Everyone except Dasher. She lay in bed wondering where Dasher and the rest of Santakinz team were now… It was simply mind-boggling that they could travel to every home on Earth in only one night! Sugarplum knew that Santakinz had some very special magic dust, that not only made reindeer fly faster than the speed of sound, but also made time slow down for them on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Still, she couldn’t stop thinking about what Dasher’s night might be like… She tossed and turned, wondering if Santakinz would visit her house tonight.

The smell of fresh muffins woke Sugarplum from a light slumber. The sound of music drew her into the living room.
“Merry Christmas, Sugarplum!” exclaimed an excited Jingle.
“Merry Christmas, Jingle!”, returned Sugarplum.
“Look Sugarplum!” Parson Brown called from over by the tree. “It looks like Santakinz left you something!”
“Really?” asked Sugarplum. “What could it be?”
There under the tree, with a red tag addressed to Sugarplum, was what appeared to be a Snow Globe. Sugarplum picked it up.
“Oh, my! It can’t be! Is that….? Well, yes! I think it is! Yes, it is! Look Jingle, it’s him! It’s Dasher! Yes, I’m sure it’s Dasher!”
Sugarplum was so excited, she could barely form a complete sentence! “But where is he? Is that a rocketship? I don’t understand?”
“Fascinating,” offered Tuxington, who had wandered in behind her. “May I have a closer look?”
“Oh, yes, of course, Tuxington.” Sugarplum handed the Snowglobe to her penguin-friend.

Twining came in with spiced tea and warm muffins. The scent of cinnamon filled the room. “Merry Christmas, everyone!” Proclaimed the cheery elephant.

“Merry Christmas, Twining!” they answered, while making quick work of the muffins.
Soon the doorbell started ringing, and happy friends filled the room. Presents were opened, photographs were taken by Hobbes, Splash talked Salty into telling a few old stories, and the Lil’ Kinz, Snocone, Sir Henry, and Higgins, put together a giant jigsaw puzzle.

The afternoon sun was beginning to get low in the sky, as Jingle helped Sugarplum put the finishing touches on Christmas dinner. As they were preparing the appetizers, they heard a loud roar out on the lawn.

Everyone ran to the windows wondering what could be the source of such a clatter…

To all their amazement, out on the lawn was a rocketship worthy of Dex Dangerous himself! But who of all folks was inside, but Hobbes, the tiger, and everyone’s favorite A-Team Reindeer, DASHER!

“Oh it can’t be! But it IS!” cried the overjoyed Sugarplum.
She ran out to greet the two weary travelers.
“How in Webkinz World did you get here?” she asked.

“It’s a long story,” Dasher explained. “Lots of people here helped make this happen, especially Hobbes, who figured out how to fly his rocket-plane to the North Pole and back. Then there was Santa’s chief elf, Bernard, who gave us some magic dust to help with airspeed and fuel efficiency. Salty, Splash, and Shadow were all in on the plan. But the one who really started it all, was Jingle.”

Sugarplum was moved to tears of joy. “You all have given me the best present ever!” she declared. I will remember this day for the rest of my life, and whenever I’m feeling sad, I will look back on this day, and remember your thoughtfulness, and I will not be able to help being happy again. You all are the best friends in the whole world!”

The happy clan sat down to a wonderful dinner.
“Dasher, I bet you have a few good stories to tell…,” suggested Salty.
“It was absolutely AMAZING!” began Dasher. “You just wouldn’t believe . . .”

THE END

{I hope you liked this story. I posted it on the Creative writing thread.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...a-t439094.html
Will keep it going if anyone would like to read more!}

Last edited by SaltyMac; 12-22-2008 at 09:33 AM..
Old 11-30-2008, 08:42 AM   #88
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

Later that same night, Dr. Quack came back with a wheel chair.
"Here you go, Blitzen," he said."This will help you move around without hurting yourself."
"Umm, thanks, I guess." Blitzen replied.
" I know that you are sad about this and I know that you won't be able to decorate as much as you would have liked to, but I am asking you, for your safety, to stay in this wheelchair until you are healed. Got it?" he asked.
"Yeah, I guess so," Blitzen mumbled.
In the kitchen, Marigold overheard the doctor and Blitzen talking, Dr. Quack had just given her an idea!

to be continued . . .

Sorry it was short but I will try to post more later toady!
Old 11-30-2008, 09:19 AM   #89

Powerhouse, your story is so suspensful! I love it!
Old 11-30-2008, 07:13 PM   #90
love yourself

Wow Powerhouse! With that amazing story, you are definitely looking good for the winner's list that will be posted on Monday night or Tuesday!
Closed

Tags
bubblegum was here, equinegurl:), grundoluvir!, possiblerocks1's contests