Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 05:38 PM   #51
Is Justin a
Webkinz :)

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Amber's Jolly Holiday Sensational Seasonal ExtravaGANZa! Come and see what's in store for you! Sorry, there are no spots left. Mini-contest 1 judging posted, Mini-contest 2 is ready for posting! Happy Holidays! *HOSTED BY POSSIBLEROCKS1*

Where is the judging?
grundoluvir is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2008, 06:11 PM   #52
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Amber's Jolly Holiday Sensational Seasonal ExtravaGANZa! Come and see what's in store for you! Sorry, there are no spots left. Mini-contest 1 judging posted, Mini-contest 2 is ready for posting! Happy Holidays! *HOSTED BY POSSIBLEROCKS1*

Sorry, I changed the name of the thread last night, but I decided that I wasn't going to judge the first round because not everyone posted a pic. Whoever didn't is eliminated. Thanks for your patience with me! You guys can do me a favor by post ing your entries for the next mini-contest (due next Monday)!

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 11-24-2008 at 06:29 PM..
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 07:40 PM   #53

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Amber's Jolly Holiday Sensational Seasonal ExtravaGANZa! Come and see what's in store for you! Sorry, there are no spots left. Come and see who is eliminated in round 1! Mini-contest 2 is ready for posting! Happy Holidays! *HOSTED BY POSSIBLEROCK

Nelly's Kinz-mas Wish
By:Bubblegum165
(Not all chapters are ready. Other chapters will be added to this post once completed)

{Chapter 1}
Today was exactly a week before Kinz-mas. All Nelly could think about was SantaKinz. What should I ask him for this year? Nelly thought. She had not even began thinking about what she wanted for Kinz-mas. It was always a hard decision each year. One year, all she wanted was a Tubby Tummies Bear, and that was what she got. Another year, all she wanted was a doll house, and that was what she got. Nelly was thinking, if I get exactly what I want every year, I better make this year special. She still couldn't think of a single think to ask SantaKinz for. A bunny clown? No. A cow bank? No. A porcelain tea set? No. She kept asking herself over and over again, but still couldn't think of a single thing she wanted. "Maybe I'll think of it later," she told herself. So, she quit wondering, and did her homework. "Oh! I know," she said, "I'll ask for the Kinzville Academy to be all mine, then I can give myself no homework!" She thought her idea sounded good, but then she gave it another thought. "Nah. That's too extreme." So, she continued her homework.

That is all I have for now! It will be updated soon!
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 07:48 PM   #54
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Amber's Jolly Holiday Sensational Seasonal ExtravaGANZa! Come and see what's in store for you! Sorry, there are no spots left. Come and see who is eliminated in round 1! Mini-contest 2 is ready for posting! Happy Holidays! *HOSTED BY POSSIBLEROCK

ELIMINATION LIST:
1) Luna_Lovegood
2) Maggalina/Tatieboo14
3) Webkinz12
4) Got3Bros
You guys aren't even dedicated enough to this contest to post your pic. That is why you are eliminated. Next year, if you decide to enter, then you need to post your pics when I ask for them in the entry form. PM me or leave a message on my profile if you have any questions or concerns. Goodness! I sound like an answering machine
Old 11-25-2008, 09:39 AM   #55
Is Justin a

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Sorry for more questions, but:
Do we do both a story and a carol, or one of those?
grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 02:58 PM   #56
love yourself

Just for clarification, you DO have to post a story, you DON'T have to post a carol. Posting a carol will HELP you in the end. And, the winners of round 1 are...
1st place- SaltyMac!
2nd place- EquineGurl!
3rd place- Powerhouse247!
PM me to let me know which PSFs you want
Old 11-25-2008, 06:13 PM   #57
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Amber's Jolly Holiday Sensational Seasonal ExtravaGANZa! Sorry, there are no spots left. Come and see who is eliminated and who placed in the top three in round 1! Round 2 is ready for posting! Happy Holidays! *HOSTED BY POSSIBLEROCKS1*

Great Thank You! When are the stories due? I am going to be kind of busy because of Turkeyday Preperations but I am will try hard to get it in on time!
Old 11-25-2008, 09:13 PM   #58
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: Amber's Jolly Holiday Sensational Seasonal ExtravaGANZa! Sorry, there are no spots left. Come and see who is eliminated and who placed in the top three in round 1! Round 2 is ready for posting! Happy Holidays! *HOSTED BY POSSIBLEROCKS1*

I'm feeling Jolly, and I'm gunna post a christmas carol and a story! you've just inspired me to write a short story, in addition to my old sequel i'm writing, for Christmas!!
(told through the eyes of my Snowman, Bauble)

{ Chapter 1 }
It's, what, 30 days 'til Christmas? I can't wait to put up my '25 days of Christmas' Calendar. Bright and clear, that thing is giant! Greatness overdid my brain, Festiviness and longing took over my mind. I ment it to be like a regular peice of paper. . . I somehow ended up with a poster board. "What the heck are you doing?" Came a playful voice behind me, and I recognized it at once; Comet, my great and no-less festive than I. Comet happed to be a reindeer, arriving last year, almost exactly 365 before me.

I had been staring into the fireplace, eyes blank like a zombie. “Erm . . . Imaging. Christmas is gunna be awesome; Snow piling the ground, Christmas lights everywhere, that beautiful tree with all those colorful presents sitting right underneath it. . . “ I said, starting to day dream again. “We’re going to Iowa this year, you know, to spend it with Meredith’s (our owner) grandma and grandpa.

that's only part of it, but i don't wunna spoil the surprise!

I'll add my carol later.

---------- hpharrypotterhp added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

title will be a secret.... lolz! have to look for the thread!

Last edited by hpharrypotterhp; 11-25-2008 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 07:44 AM   #59
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Great story! Still can't think of what to write about for mine!
Old 11-26-2008, 08:14 AM   #60

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great story, Bauble/HP!
Sugarplum is working on a story, and hoping to get some help from my 7-yr-old niece tomorrow. She's good at making up songs, so maybe we'll have a carol as well...
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Closed

Tags
bubblegum was here, equinegurl:), grundoluvir!, possiblerocks1's contests