Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 07:06 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Amber's Jolly Holiday Sensational Seasonal ExtravaGANZa! Sorry, there are no spots left. Come and see who is eliminated and who placed in the top three in round 3! Round 4 is due Wednesday! Happy Holidays! *HOSTED BY POSSIBLEROCKS1*

Sorry that I haven't posted...

I've been very very very busy

I don't think I can continue in this contest.
Please just eliminate me from the list.
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 08:45 PM   #152
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Amber's Jolly Holiday Sensational Seasonal ExtravaGANZa! Sorry, there are no spots left. Come and see who is eliminated and who placed in the top three in round 3! Round 4 is due Wednesday! Happy Holidays! *HOSTED BY POSSIBLEROCKS1*

View Post Originally Posted by geros9
Either Iron Chef, Unwrapped, Diners Drive ins and Dives, Rachel Ray's travel show, and Throwdown.
Ooh! I forgot about those shows! Unwrapped is the one of the coolest shows! And, for Throwdown, did anyone see the one where he challenged an Italian spaghetti chef that ran a little old spaghetti diner in Burlington Vermont? I really wanted to see that episode because the restaurant, Bove's, is really close to my house and we go there a lot! Plus, my parents know the guy who runs it too!

---------- possiblerocks1 added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by grundoluvir
I'm soooooo sorry I didn't post in time.. But I promise to do round 5!!
That's totally fine! Just remember round 5 though!

---------- possiblerocks1 added 5 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Bubblegum165
Sorry that I haven't posted...

I've been very very very busy

I don't think I can continue in this contest.
Please just eliminate me from the list.
Oh, ok, I mean if you want to leave then no one is stopping you, but there's only one week left! I will eliminate you though. We'll miss you Bubblegum! ~Teremy♥

---------- possiblerocks1 added 3 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by geros9
He's cool! He reminds me of my 3rd and 4th grade math teacher.
He must have been quite a teacher!

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 12-17-2008 at 08:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 09:20 PM   #153
Is Justin a

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

when does round 5 start?
grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 09:32 PM   #154

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

You could say that... A little wacko!

I will get it in tomorrow.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #155
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Round 5 starts... well today!
Old 12-18-2008, 04:51 PM   #156

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

May I please have like 5 more minutes on round 4?
geros9 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 02:48 PM   #157
love yourself

Since you asked, you can have until the end of today for the last round.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:34 PM   #158

Thank you! I am almost finished.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 05:30 PM   #159
love yourself

Sure. Just make sure that you post on time for the final round. It's due Thusrday!
Old 12-19-2008, 05:51 PM   #160
Is Justin a

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

I will post my picture soon
grundoluvir is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bubblegum was here, equinegurl:), grundoluvir!, possiblerocks1's contests