Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 08:45 AM   #1
love yourself
Webkinz :)

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Amber's Jolly Holiday ExtravaGANZa! Thanks for participating everyone! Come back a month before Valentine's Day to do the whole thing again! Winner's, I will PM you about food choices. MODS CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD. Happy New Year!

Amber’s Jolly Holiday Festivities!

With your hosts,

Frosty (Frosty's a Snowman, there's sadly no smiley for a snowman), :rdrrancer, and :pgn:Icy!

Come join in the Happy Holiday Fun!

This contest will last 39 days starting on Sunday, November 16th. There will be 5 mini-contests within the contest, each lasting 8 days (except for the first contest-that one will last only 7 days). The contest will officially start when we have 10 people that have joined. The winner of each mini-contest will be announced on the 1st day of the next mini-contest. All of the winners of the mini-contests, and the over-all winners, will be announced on the day after Christmas Day (December 26th).

Mini-contests:

Mini-contest 1: Holiday Outfit Contest: Persephone has asked me personally to gather up my best designers and have them put together an outfit for her Christmas Fashion Show for Charity!* You need to use Webkinz World clothes to make a complete, holiday-themed outfit. Due: Sunday, November 23rd, 2008.

Mini-contest 2: Holiday Story Writing Contest/Holiday Carol Writing Contest: The writers of last year's holiday best-seller, Plumpy and the Holiday Spirit, have asked for the best writers to come up with a short story to feature in the W-Tales the week before Christmas! They are also the writers of such holiday hits like, “We Wish You a Merry Kinz-Mas”, “I have a Webkinz Dreidel”, and “Lil’ Kinz Bells” are in the process of writing the first Kinz-Carol Book, and anyone who wants to enter a song can enter it and it may be featured in the Kinz-Carol Book!* You need to write a short story that is at least 5 chapters long that has to do with Webkinz and the lovely holiday season. Also, if you wish, you can enter a carol Due: Monday, Decmeber 1st, 2008

Mini-contest 3: Holiday Room Decorating Contest: The decorators of the Christmas trees from last year and this year have decided to run a contest and they have asked me to pass along the news to you guys!* You need to decorate a Webkinz World room to look festive for the holiday season, making sure that you use at least one Christmas Tree. Due: Tuesday, December 9th, 2008.

Mini-contest 4: Holiday Recipe Contest/Holiday Cake Decorating Contest: The writers of all of the Webkinz Cookbooks, and the teachers of the cooking class in the Kinzville Academy, have asked me to ask my best chefs to create a new holiday recipe for their new cookbook! They have also asked that I find the best hand-decorated holiday cake that I have ever seen!* You need to draw a recipe that has to do with the holidays. It doesn't have to be made up from you, it can be, like, Gingerbread Men, but you need to draw it. You can draw it on Paint, or similar programs, or really draw it and scan it into your computer and post it here. Also, if you wish, you can take the picture of a cake that I attached and color it on Paint, or similar programs. Or, you can print it out and actually draw it and scan it back on to your computer and post it here. Due: Wednesday, December 17th, 2008.

Mini-contest 5: Holiday Drawing Contest/Color This Holiday Picture Contest: The authors of the How to Draw Webkinz Book are writing yet another best-seller just in time for Christmas-How to Draw Webkinz 2: Holiday Edition! They have asked me to hold a contest to pick the best drawing to be featured in the book!* You need to draw something that has to do with the holiday season. You can draw it on Paint, or similar programs, or really draw it and scan it into your computer and post it here. Also, if you wish, you can take the cute snowman picture that I attached and either open it on Paint, or similar programs, or print it out and really color it and scan it onto your computer and post it here. Due: Thursday, Decmber 25th, 2008.
*=Sorry, this is just for fun. This is not going to happen

Prizes for each Round:

1st place = 3 PSFs
2nd place = 2 PSFs
3rd place = 1 PSF

Grand Prizes:

1st Grand Prize = 6 PSFs
(plus distinction of being Amber’s Jolly Holiday Sensationally Seasonal Champion and chance to judge at my next holiday-themed contest.)

2nd Grand Prize = 5 PSFs
(plus distinction of being Amber’s Jolly Holiday Sensationally Seasonal 1st Runner-Up and chance to judge at my next holiday-themed contest. [you get to judge if the Grand Prize winner doesn’t want to or can’t])

3rd Grand Prize = 3 PSFs
(plus distinction of being Amber’s Jolly Holiday Sensationally Seasonal 2nd Runner-Up and chance to judge at my next holiday-themed contest. [you get to judge if the Grand Prize winner and the Grand Prize 1st runner up don’t want to or can’t])

Guidelines for Contestants:

- Stay positive and share the joy of this holiday season that is quickly approaching us.
-Take advantage of all of the contests that you don’t have to do. You should definitely try them. Who knows? You might get some bonus points that will help you at the end!

Entry Information:

Name, gender and species of pet:
WW Username:
What is your favorite holiday?:

Rules:
1. Be Polite to everyone (no swearing, offensive comments, gloating, or any other rudeness that I didn't mention.)

2. No copying anyone else. It doesn’t matter if they are in another holiday contest or in this very contest. Copying is also plagiarism. Plagiarism is against the law. You will be immediately eliminated from the contest and reported to a WI Mod or Admin.

3. Make sure that your entries are on time. You are dismissed from one entry. If you have told me in advance that you won't be able to make the deadline, it will not count as your one excuse. If you just don't post in time for the deadline without telling anyone that you can't make the deadline twice, you will be eliminated. BUT, I understand if you are going away for Thanksgiving or Christmas or Haunnakah or Kwanzaa. Just P.M. me your entry and I will post it for you. Or, you can make all of your entries and P.M. them to me and I will post them for you and send you the judging.

4. Keep the entries holiday themed. It is ok that the chat on the thread goes off-topic, but the weekly entries cannot. No exceptions.

5. The maximum number of entries is 10 (unless the last two people to enter do so within 5 minutes of eachother. Then, they will both be entered into the contest). The entry deadline is Sunday, November 23rd, 2008. If there aren't 10 people, then we will carry on with however many people there are. No more entries will be accepted after that. If there are 10 entries, and you aren't entered, you can feel free to watch and comment, or even post for each week, but it will not count as a weekly entry.

6. HAVE A TON OF SUPER DUPER HAPPY HOLIDAY FUN!

Meet our Festive Contestants:

1. Powerhouse247 with Blitzen the Reindeer
2. Webkinz2012 with Pip the Chipmunk
3. Grundoluvir with Bella the Porcupine
4. SaltyMac with SugarPlum the Polar Bear
5. Got3Bros with Tinkerbell the Mouse
6. HPHarryPotterHP with Bauble the Snowman
7. Luna_Lovegood with Medusa the Striped Snake
8. Maggalina/Tatieboo14 with Pandora the Panda
9. Bubblegum165 with Kingsford the Charcoal Cat
10. Geros9 with Snowball the Rabbit
11. EquineGurl with Holly the Dalmatian
:gr:

Just a reminder, NO ONE WILL BE ELIMINATED UNLESS YOU DON'T POST FOR 2 WEEKS IN A ROW. I have had several PMs asking about this, and to answer all of your questions, there will be no eliminations.
Attached Images
File Type: gifcake.gif (11.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: gifsnowman.gif (42.0 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 12-29-2008 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: Sadly crossing off Bubblegum165. :(.
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2008, 09:01 AM   #2
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Amber's Jolly Holiday Seasonal Sensational ExtravaGANZa! Come and see what's in store for you! Hurry to enter, there are only 10 spots left! Contest starts whenever there are 10 entries! Please enter! *HOSTED BY POSSIBLEROCKS1*

Pet Name: Blitzen
Pet Type: Reindeer
Pet Gender: Boy
WW username: powerhouse247
Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Last edited by powerhouse247; 11-16-2008 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: Adding entry pic
Old 11-16-2008, 09:08 AM   #3
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Amber's Jolly Holiday Seasonal Sensational ExtravaGANZa! Come and see what's in store for you! Hurry to enter, there are only 10 spots left! Contest starts whenever there are 10 entries! Please enter! *HOSTED BY POSSIBLEROCKS1*

Thanks for posting Powerhouse! Nice to see a familiar face!
Old 11-16-2008, 09:14 AM   #4
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

Name, gender and species of pet: Pip, Chipmunk, Male

WW Username: koalababy1324

What is your favorite holiday?: Halloween (but Christmas is #2)
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 09:47 AM   #5
Is Justin a

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

I want to join!!!!!!
Bella
Girl
Porcupine

grundoluvir

Fav holiday is Christmas

grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 10:46 AM   #6
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Here is Blitzen ready for Persephone's Fashion Show for Charity!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:30 PM   #7
love yourself

Ooh! Very pretty Powerhouse!

---------- possiblerocks1 added 15 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Does anyone else want to enter?

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 11-16-2008 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-16-2008, 09:43 PM   #8

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Amber's Jolly Holiday Seasonal Sensational ExtravaGANZa! Come and see what's in store for you! Hurry to enter, there are only 7 spots left! Contest starts whenever there are 10 entries! Please enter! *HOSTED BY POSSIBLEROCKS1*

Name, gender and species of pet: SugarPlum a Girl Polar Bear
WW Username: PirateMacintosh
What is your favorite holiday?: Christmas Eve (everyone is SO nice that day!!)
Old 11-16-2008, 09:46 PM   #9
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Amber's Jolly Holiday Seasonal Sensational ExtravaGANZa! Come and see what's in store for you! Hurry to enter, there are only 7 spots left! Contest starts whenever there are 10 entries! Please enter! *HOSTED BY POSSIBLEROCKS1*

good luck to everyone!
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 05:46 PM   #10
love yourself

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!! Salty and Powerhouse are here! Two of my WI BFFs! Just a reminder, all entries are due by Sunday!

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 11-17-2008 at 05:49 PM..
Closed

Tags
bubblegum was here, equinegurl:), grundoluvir!, possiblerocks1's contests