| 10-02-2007, 12:07 PM || #4 |
Join Date: Sep 2007
| | Re: the 3 coolest rooms will win any pet special food you want!
There is a post at the top of the contest page that says "How to post a screen capture" and it is really helpful. I'll paste it for you here though. It's pretty easy once you've done it a couple of times. And I would LOVE to see your yard.
How To Post A Screen Shot on WebkinzInsider:
1. Go to the screen you wish to capture. (For example, my jungle TV Room.)
2. Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. This button is usally located over the F10 button. It appears as Print Screen, Print Scrn, etc.
3. Open the program MS Paint on the computer. Click edit >> paste.
4. Your entire screen will be posted. Move the image over a bit, and click on the white space that appears.
5. Click on the tool that looks like a dashed line rectangle. Create a shape over the part you wish to capture (For example, the room. You do not need your dock or your start button also in the picture.)
6. Edit >> cut.
7. File >> new.
8. Do not save the image.
9. Edit >> paste.
10. Drag the corners to fit your image.
11. Save the image as an easy name you will remeber. (For example, Jungle Screening Room).
12. Open up Internet Explorer (or AOL Explorer, Firefox, etc. Whatever you use.)
13. Go to tinypic.com
14. Click browse. Find the image you just created.
15. Upload the image. Wait for the codes to appear, and a smaller picture of what you created next to the codes.
16. Copy the code for Forums and Message Boards.
17. Paste the code into your thread/post.
| || |