Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
R U smarter than
Gift Guru

$weet$tuff has a spectacular aura about$weet$tuff has a spectacular aura about

Default <3~WI's NeXt ToP mOdEl~<3 Cycle 1- Results are posted-Sorry no more spots left!

Welcome to WI's next top model!!! Many will enter! few will get excepted! We pick 10 semifinalists and 8 will continue on to the real game and then 1 will be eliminated every episode! We will eventually have WI'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!!

Let's meet our judges:

~Collette, legendary supermodel
~Minnie, fashion designer
:kanga:~Pinkyboo~Noted fashion photographer
~Sapphire~Runway coach

Your creative designer:
Charlie

Entry form:
Pet name:
Picture:

Contestents:

1.Dumbo
2.Sadie
3.Cynthia
4.Cherrie
5.Blush
6.Ginger
7.Milkyway
8.Chika
9.Serenity
10.Comet

Milkyway~I see the costume part but i don't see designers picking that outfit to make.

Sadie~Very well done! Like how you made it like a costume but still made it fashionable, and 70's can easily be a trend!

Comet~I like how you modified the costume to look fashionable, and i like the costume you chose, in real life, if the hat was modified a bit to look more modern, it would go VERY far in the fashion industry

The winner this week is

Sadie!!!!
Congratz

That means Comet and milkyway are our bottom 2.

I will only call one name and the name i do not call is the webkinz that is eliminated

Comet!
you are safe!!!!

Milyway, I am very sorry but you are eliminated.

Ok girls this is the finale!!! you will need more than one outfit.
For each outfit, you must explain why it should win.

you need an outfit for a magazine cover shoot.
(tell me what the shoot is about)

You need to make an outfit for a night out in the city

You need to make a summer outfit

Kinstyle is allowed

I will make a poll and WI will decide

Please label your outfits!

Good Luck!

Last edited by $weet$tuff; 07-10-2008 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
$weet$tuff is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 05:09 PM   #2
lyssa7099
Webkinz :)

lyssa1924 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: <3~WI's NeXt ToP mOdEl~<3 Cycle 1 AWESOME PRIZES!Just like the real show!!Only 16 entrys!Do you have what it takes?

I'll join one second i just have to switch computers
lyssa1924 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 05:18 PM   #3
R U smarter than
Gift Guru

Default Re: <3~WI's NeXt ToP mOdEl~<3 Cycle 1 AWESOME PRIZES!Just like the real show!!Only 16 entrys!Do you have what it takes?

ohhh yay thank you so much!

---------- $weet$tuff added 4 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

enter ener away!!!

---------- $weet$tuff added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

anybody??

---------- $weet$tuff added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

give your pet a chance to shine!

Last edited by $weet$tuff; 06-16-2008 at 05:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-16-2008, 05:21 PM   #4
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: <3~WI's NeXt ToP mOdEl~<3 Cycle 1 LEt you pet shine!!!AWESOME PRIZES!Just like the real show!!Only 16 entrys!Do you have what it takes?

I'll enter, hold on let me dress up!

---------- ganesha07 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

How do I dress for the entry form, just any way?

Last edited by ganesha07; 06-16-2008 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ganesha07 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 05:24 PM   #5
R U smarter than
Gift Guru

Default Re: <3~WI's NeXt ToP mOdEl~<3 Cycle 1 LEt you pet shine!!!AWESOME PRIZES!Just like the real show!!Only 16 entrys!Do you have what it takes?

just a nice outfit to get you in to the contest!No theme
Old 06-16-2008, 05:27 PM   #6
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

Entry form:
Pet name: Dumbo
Type of pet: Elephant
Picture:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:27 PM   #7
R U smarter than
Gift Guru

ohhh a male contestant! great!!
Old 06-16-2008, 05:29 PM   #8
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

lol all my pets are male...don't know why, Im a girl, but for some reason all my pets (all 5 of them) have ended up as male...
Old 06-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #9
lyssa7099
Webkinz :)

lyssa1924 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry i didnt enter yet. i had a soccer practise(travel) so there really long. Anyway im working on the pic right now
lyssa1924 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 07:13 PM   #10
R U smarter than
Gift Guru

great!!! need more entries!!!
Closed